something_else

The three questions game, GREAT for first dates

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday, I went on a date with a girl who suggested we play a game, and it turned out to be so great that I want to share it :D Maybe you’ve heard of it before (I found out later that Teal Swan wrote about it), but it was new to me. It’s fun and a good way to make the conversation flirty.

There are two stages. I won’t spoil the second stage here—you should come up with your answers and reasons first. You can click the link below to read about it afterward.

Three Questions Game

The gist of the first stage is to ask these three questions and have the other person give deep reasons for their answers. The questions are:

1. What is your favourite colour?
  2. What is your favourite animal?
  3. What is your favourite body of water? (e.g., waterfall, bird bath, whirlpool, river, lake)

Think of your answers and some deep reasons why you chose each one. Then, read the blog post to see what stage two is.

Deep answers go beyond “I like blue because it’s the color of the ocean.” Instead, aim for something like, “I like green because it is energizing, natural, and symbolizes growth and change.”

It would be even more fun if you share your answers here before checking out stage two!

Mine were:

1. Used to be blue when I was younger because it was soft, comforting, and peaceful, but in recent years I’ve switched to red because it is fierce, passionate, striking, and exciting.
  2. A swan, because they are elegant and aesthetic. They can also fiercely defend themselves when necessary. And since they can fly, they have a lot of freedom, often migrating across the world together.
  3. A whirlpool, because they are wild, powerful, and exciting. They also evoke feelings of awe, like many large and powerful feats of nature.

Those are shallow ass questions.

You can come up with much better ones.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those are shallow ass questions.

You can come up with much better ones.

They are meant to be shallow, the point of the game is to derive deeper meaning from your answers to simple questions. If you read what stage 2 involves, it makes a lot more sense.

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Yesterday, I went on a date with a girl who suggested we play a game, and it turned out to be so great that I want to share it

Truth or dare is much more fun game to play with girls. When i am with girls they alwasys suggest this game. 

Posted (edited)

Nice one 👏 since you are a deep guy everything you say should have depth.You should go even deeper on why you find it passionate.When you go deep and avoid the surface, it will "force" her to think and her giving you the answer from her core vs predictable answers from the averge guy asking and talking about surface level stuff, that shes used to giving.The deeper it is the more shes going to learn about herself through you.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

I find this a bit shallow and neotenic, the goal of flirting is in fine to climbing her in a not very nicely way lol 👿

After that it depends on how you say it 🤷‍♂️

The devil is in the details.