Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

Proof, you're the only one dreaming here.

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think we have all read so many stories or trip reports, or stories from @Leo Gura .

That they entered the highest state of consciousness or Christ consciousness or however you want to name it. Yet they're always describing that it's lonely there, and i've experienced this loneliness myself. Notice that they're always here, and are not going anywhere.

#explanation again

People that used substances like 5 meo dmt or lsd or their own mind and write reports about it, reach this unified field/knowingness become enlightened but always fragment themselves back to lower states of mind because of "loneliness" . Notice that these people are always in your dream, but you yourself have no or have never seen information how to operate in this "field of consciousness" or the knowingness of it.

It's is either

1. They don't know how to operate in that state, feel loneliness and always come back. Which is highly unlikely

or

2. They're fragments from past/future experiences that are happening now in your dream. I have witnessed the same  pre recorded  live video "loop pattern story"

on LSD 3 months apart. Which means past/future fragments/happenings that happend can be viewed "now". They don't go anywhere.

This is evidence/proof, that we're all stuck in this time loop and in this dream.

#more explanation

I have witnessed the same live video on youtube on lsd 3 months apart, the live video had same view count and same youtube comments, and i knew exactly on which comment the youtube video will end. Meaning that there are no past/future experiences, it's actually happening "now"  . Your mind takes or rolls the consciousness fragments/experiences from within the infinite now and just loops them back to you. Meaning you're talking with your previous versions or versions within this consciousness/unified field, sometimes it can be a loop meaning it already happend or sometimes it might be an actual conversation. So essentially others do/did exist, but they were/are all you. And you're playing this game, is because you are always giving up your highest state - MEANING NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO OPERATE IN IT, THAT'S WHY YOU ONLY SEE THE SAME KIND OF TRIP REPORTS  MIND BLOWN

There needs to be someone , that explains how to operate in this unified field , to go to others realms, witness other worlds etc.  But there is never "someone" , Notice that the different "world" experiences always happen under "DMT" or in your own "mind".

#explanation again.

(There is never someone here in your waking dream/life that knows how to operate in the unified field or the knowingness of yourself as god so you can go to astral plane or another plane of existence/dimension from this knowingness/unified field. Different realms/planes/beings/existence always happen in your own mind or under influence of nn-DMT for example , think of machine elves etc.) It's all in your own mind/comes from within your mind.

And when i stopped my heart, i saw that "GOD" is trapped in its own "mind" in nothingness forever.

consciousness.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

One is the loneliest number.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Jowblob Can you explain what you mean in a different way? I don't quite understand it but it sounds familiar 

<3

1 hour ago, LordFall said:

@Jowblob Can you explain what you mean in a different way? I don't quite understand it but it sounds familiar 

1 hour ago, LordFall said:

@LordFall I tried to explain you can read it again

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 6/18/2024 at 2:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

One is the loneliest number.

My partner accidently booked a hotel reservation for 1… until I entered the picture :x

Indeed. But It does not feel lonely here.

It feels like a Big party going on 🙂🍸

Join me? 🙂

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

When I finally learn how to enter astral realms or gain psychic powers, I will throw a huge party and teleport all of you there

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

There is no one here controlling anything. It’s out of control!