Majed

spiritual practice to experience sex

5 posts in this topic

hey guys, would be great if we compiled a list of techniques to experience sex alone through spiritual practice (visualization, lucid dreaming....). If God can be experienced through spiritual practice certainly sex can as well. if everything is mind then no need for a partner, just learn to use your mind properly and you'll have awesome sex. certain techniques and methods can activate actual neurotransmitters in the brain identical to the ones active during sex with a partner (serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin...) 

Posted (edited)

Every time I have a lucid dream I manifest a woman and try to have sex with her, it’s something I did since I was a child and it’s a strange automatic addiction that I can’t stop. When i was younger Like 10 years old and a virgin Of course a woman was the number one most important thing, so of course I would want to spawn one into existence for sex. 🤣

The problem is sex hormones interfere with a lucid dream and you’re going to wake yourself up. i’ve experienced this at least 50 times. The hormones kick in it’s very hard to maintain the dream State. Maybe with some sedatives and supplements for lucid dreaming it could be solved. It’s easier if the dream is not lucid and you’re just having a regular sex dream, does seem to last a bit longer.

You can visualize and masturbate to your imagination sober or high but it’s really not gonna be the same thing.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 hours ago, Majed said:

. if everything is mind then no need for a partner,

Then what do you think the partner is then if everything is mind. You have fallen into the mind trap. The mind is what's saying this, and the mind is what confirmed. It's all mind, remember. This is utter self-deception at it's core. 

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, integral said:

Every time I have a lucid dream I manifest a woman and try to have sex with her, it’s something I did since I was a child and it’s a strange automatic addiction that I can’t stop. When i was younger Like 10 years old and a virgin Of course a woman was the number one most important thing, so of course I would want to spawn one into existence for sex. 🤣

The problem is sex hormones interfere with a lucid dream and you’re going to wake yourself up. i’ve experienced this at least 50 times. The hormones kick in it’s very hard to maintain the dream State. Maybe with some sedatives and supplements for lucid dreaming it could be solved. It’s easier if the dream is not lucid and you’re just having a regular sex dream, does seem to last a bit longer.

You can visualize and masturbate to your imagination sober or high but it’s really not gonna be the same thing.

Oh, is this why I always wake up the moment I’m about to fuck in my dreams 😂

It’s useless and pathetic. 
Go to whores.

The devil is in the details.