tlowedajuicemayne

Leo, do you still hold the belief that 5meo DMT can cause permanent enlightenment?

141 posts in this topic

The title. 

Just looking back at your old video on the 5 meo magic pill to enlightenment video and I got to wondering if you still maintain that position? Have you discovered anything new on this? 

Thanks 

Posted (edited)

Psychedelics states are not permanent for the vast majority of people.

There is a tradeoff between level of consciousness vs permanence. The higher the state the less permanent it can be.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The higher the state the less permanent it can be.

How do you measure higher/lower/deep states of consciousness? 

What are your metrics/variables to determine higher/lower/deeper states of consciousness?

How can we say that one enlightenment experience is more deep than others?

Edited by CARDOZZO

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics states are not permanent for the vast majority of people.

There is a tradeoff between level of consciousness vs permanence. The higher the state the less permanent it can be.

Has there been any tangible benefit to your life since takin psychedelics besides some knowledge. Like has it had any positive impact at all

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

How do you measure higher/lower/deep states of consciousness? 

What are your the metrics/variables to determine higher/lower/deeper states of consciousness?

How can we say that one enlightenment experience is more deep than others?

There is no objective measure. You sense it by experiencing it.

It's like you're asking me, how do you measure the depth of an orgasm? The answer is, you just experience different levels of orgasm and you know some are deeper than others.

29 minutes ago, bambi said:

Has there been any tangible benefit to your life since takin psychedelics besides some knowledge. Like has it had any positive impact at all

It has given me insane understanding of how consciousness works and what it is, and many other insights.

As far as some permanent boost in my happiness, not really. Other than that I understand things better.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no objective measure. You sense it by experiencing it.

It's like you're asking me, how do you measure the depth of an orgasm? The answer is, you just experience different levels of orgasm and you know some of deeper than others.

It has given me insane understanding of how consciousness works and what it is, and many other insights.

As far as some permanent boost in my happiness, not really. Other than that I understand things better.

Got it, thats just mind boggling that since your 5meo enlightenment in a pill video, youve had little positive effects on your well being, contentmnet, peace, happiness, psychological health, emotional suffering etc.

Did you just completely give up on spirituality and its development, or you dont see any tangible benefits to it, such a twist in your journey lol!

Still think the depth of consciousness thing is Maya stuff. You're just discovery the nature of infinity, which is infinite, lol.

You'd like to imagine infinite as a static thing, as an infinitely large thing. But the way infinity looks like is more so akin to a vector. It's infinitely expanding into itself.

Glory to Israel

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, bambi said:

youve had little positive effects on your well being, contentmnet, peace, happiness, psychological health, emotional suffering etc.

I've actually had a significant decrease in well-being due to my health problems.

Nothing will save you if you have serious health problems.

Did you just completely give up on spirituality and its development, or you dont see any tangible benefits to it, such a twist in your journey lol!

No, I didn't give up. There's just limits to what you can do.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I've actually had a significant decrease in well-being due to my health problems.

Nothing will save you if you have serious health problems.

I feel you on that, I have had severe health issues for 5/6 years but mine are due to cocaine, sex and alcohol addiction. I have had Post acute withdrawl syndrome for 5-6 years now. (I have been relapsing)

The thing is it feels as though pscyhedelics can help heal this. Theyre incredibly intense experiences for me

IT seems that you dont get any healing benefits from pscyhedelics which is even more strange

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Still think the depth of consciousness thing is Maya stuff. You're just discovery the nature of infinity, which is infinite, lol.

You guys have been really fucked by this "maya" mentality.

"Just" discovering the nature of infinity?? That's all this work is.

Everything you're dealing with, is Infinity. And you do not understand its depth.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

I feel you on that, I have had severe health issues for 5/6 years but mine are due to cocaine, sex and alcohol addiction. I have had Post acute withdrawl syndrome for 5-6 years now. (I have been relapsing)

The thing is it feels as though pscyhedelics can help heal this. Theyre incredibly intense experiences for me

As I told you before, I don't think psychedelics are going to fix that for you. And could make it worse.

IT seems that you dont get any healing benefits from pscyhedelics which is even more strange

I got plenty of healing out of psychedelics, but not of my physical condition.

Psychedelics are not a miracle cure for your bodily limitations. In fact, they add further stress to your body. You are purchasing consciousness at the cost of your body. Whether you think that purchase is worth it is up to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys have been really fucked by this "maya" mentality.

"Just" discovering the nature of infinity?? That's all this work is.

Everything you're dealing with, is Infinity. And you do not understand its depth.

Infinite can take infinite forms, you will never fathom even a fraction of what it could become.

The nature of infinity however, the Groundless Ground, is something that can be recognized as Absolute.

Existence is always existence, no matter what form it takes.

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As I told you before, I don't think psychedelics are going to fix that for you. And could make it worse.

I got plenty of healing out of psychedelics, but not of my physical condition.

Psychedelics are not a miracle cure for your bodily limitations. In fact, they add further stress to your body. You are purchasing consciousness at the cost of your body. Whether you think that purchase is worth it is up to you.

It seems as though psychedelics are good for healing addictions etc according to the studies, its confusing tbh, I cant figure them out, it definately isnt a one and done thing, and I cant tell if and of themselves they are healing or just help us correct behaviours 

What are your main healing from psychedelics?

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Infinite can take infinite forms, you will never fathom even a fraction of what it could become.

The nature of infinity however, the Groundless Ground, is something that can be recognized as Absolute.

Existence is always existence, no matter what form it takes.

Okay, then you might as well kill yourself. Since your whole life is nothing but infinite forms.

Your own absolutist philosophy is full of shit.

What I'm pointing to is NOT just more forms. I am pointing to Consciousness which you are severely lacking. You are missing the very heart of Consciousness by reducing it.

Edited by Leo Gura

Can you also explain what you mean by purchasing conciousness at the cost of your body

5 minutes ago, bambi said:

It seems as though psychedelics are good for healing addictions etc according to the studies, its confusing tbh, I cant figure them out, it definately isnt a one and done thing, and I cant tell if and of themselves they are healing or just help us correct behaviours

Studies are abstractions. You must go by your direct experience. If it hasn't healed your addiction then it doesn't work on you.

What are your main healing from psychedelics?

Healing from human bullshit.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Can you also explain what you mean by purchasing conciousness at the cost of your body

I've already told you elsewhere that psychedelics tax the brain and body in the same way that any drug can tax the brain and body.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay, then you might as well kill yourself. Since your whole life is nothing but infinite forms.

Your own absolutist philosophy is full of shit.

What I'm pointing to is NOT just more forms. I am pointing to Consciousness which you are severely lacking. You are missing the very heart of Consciousness by reducing it.

There is no such thing as deeper consciousness or awareness, there is just existence. If you recognize the simplicity of this, there is no greater depth to be achieved in regards to the nature of existence. Not sure what that has to do with suicide.

Consciousness is mental construct, or, a construct of existence, just another form. In the end there cannot be any description or grasping of existence in and of itself, because it has no form other than it's form. Redness simply is redness, there is no further depth.

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@bambi this video about addiction will give you some good insights 

Rich roll was an alcoholic too 

Yeah Ive watched tons of rich roll and mark manson videos