tlowedajuicemayne

Leo, do you still hold the belief that 5meo DMT can cause permanent enlightenment?

141 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Malekakisioannis Infinity is it's own groundless ground. It is self grounded, it's like sitting in itself in a strange loop fashion. A Tautology.

Nevertheless, you have good intellectual understanding of the matter at least. The point is you are shaking internally when you communicate. It's clear to see. Your denial of it is an ego contraction. A requisite for higher consciousness is a stable mind, otherwise you spiral out of control, which you seem prone to given what I'm sensing. The bottleneck that you are facing, because I've been exactly where you are, is Stability.

A universal, open, all Embracing, crystalline, expanded Wide Awake Consciousness.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't control the dream. You are stuck in the dream. So you gotta play by its rules.

Tell me Leo, if you create a Game and then you act like the rules are imposed on you, how are you going to play that Game joyful and fully?

Who can say "All the Rules are my Rules" ?

Uh?

Only the Creator.

Who is the Creator? Tell me. 

Are you going to take responsability for the Throne, or are you going to keep projecting responsability and the rules to an external God, or an external Dream?

Can you be conscious the rule that water boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit is YOURS?

Thats what It means to be AWAKE. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33 that's maybe what it means to be Awake but not what it means to be mature in your Awakeness.

Understanding states of consciousness is central for the work. Otherwise confusions between states happen.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

20 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Javfly33 that's maybe what it means to be Awake but not what it means to be mature in your Awakeness.

Understanding states of consciousness is central for the work. Otherwise confusions between states happen.

I just get the sense from him that sometimes he says is conscious he is God, but other times as like God/"The Dream" is something outside of him. 

@Javfly33 That's an excellent observation. This is my little understanding on the matter.

One thing is to know you are God and another radically different thing is to be Godly Conscious. God is all states of consciousness but it makes itself manifested, God-Aware you might say, only in certain states.

There are infinite states of consciousness. How to make sense of them? When there are contradictory, translogical and unexplainable states. Where is your point of reference? Which state is the correct one? Hard to tell, as they are all impermanent or in continuous flux. That's why you might take different ways of speaking depending on your state of Consciousness. This is not an error but how Reality works. 

That's my point of view. How do you see it? Why do you think Leo sometimes talks from God's POV and others like a human constricted by the Dream of its own Mind?

18 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Javfly33 That's an excellent observation. This is my little understanding on the matter.

One thing is to know you are God and another radically different thing is to be Godly Conscious. God is all states of consciousness but it makes itself manifested, God-Aware you might say, only in certain states.

There are infinite states of consciousness. How to make sense of them? When there are contradictory, translogical and unexplainable states. Where is your point of reference? Which state is the correct one? Hard to tell, as they are all impermanent or in continuous flux. That's why you might take different ways of speaking depending on your state of Consciousness. This is not an error but how Reality works. 

That's my point of view. How do you see it?

Ok, I get your point.

Let me ask you this:

Who you think you are talking to right now?

If you think I´m something outside of You, then you are not in non duality. 

In a similar way, when Leo talks about himself + the dream or himself + God, it makes me suspect like he is not clear what he is. 

Why do you think Leo sometimes talks from God's POV and others like a human constricted by the Dream of its own Mind?

I just suspect because he identifies with stuff.

It looks he sometimes thinks there is a such a thing as a Reality or Dream outside of himself. 

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 You do not control dreaming. Stop acting like you do.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Sometimes I can become lucid in a dream and I am able to manipulate it and break those limitations I imagined in the dream, why would it be otherwise in the waking life?
I tend to believe that's the same thing but in another level, I had experiences where I felt like awakening from a dream but in physical reality,
I played around with law of attraction for quite some time and had great results, so in a sense it's like learning to control the dream, right?
Also there are lots of ancient scriptures like the Bible who talks about "miracle", acts of faith or magical stuff happening like in the books of Castaneda where these sorcerers had a so much different view of the world than we have today in the western civilisation that they were able to manipulate reality at will and do some absolutely crazy stuff.
Now I don't have any proof that all of this is real, but if we can imagine limitations upon this reality, we sure can imagine a way out of these limitations and I believe a few people in the past accomplished this

On 6/18/2024 at 3:40 PM, What Am I said:

JESUS lol, that's intense. Is this ayahuasca used in like a ceremonial context? With the vine and leaf? I have a good amount of experience with pharmahuasca, but I've never quite had that type of experience. Yours sounds more like the typical abduction encounter involving UFOs.

When you get into the concept of other intelligent and spiritually advanced life, one of the theories is that we're a prison planet of sorts where we're forcefully made to reincarnate in these inferior human bodies over and over again, using technology that transcends physicality as we know it to affect what would be considered a soul. Let's hope that's not the case. xD

This resonates!   This seems plausible to me.  nnDMT is always fractals, machine elves & fun house, clown world chaos. This IMO is somehow related to aliens. Does nnDMT trigger whatever tinkering aliens did to us???    The whole machine elves experience is concerning & bizarre. Harmaline doesnt even effect it.  I need to experience AYA & see what transpires.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura is Hashinotos the only health condition you have? My son and mother-in-law both have it and all the women on my ex-wifes side...but all take medication and it seems to be quite manageable. Why is yours so bad apparently?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, RamPhoenix said:

This resonates!   This seems plausible to me.  nnDMT is always fractals, machine elves & fun house, clown world chaos. This IMO is somehow related to aliens. Does nnDMT trigger whatever tinkering aliens did to us???    The whole machine elves experience is concerning & bizarre. Harmaline doesnt even effect it.  I need to experience AYA & see what transpires.

DMT is truly insane. It could almost be considered a chemical technology that reliably allows interaction with planes of existence above the everyday mundane but below the unity God consciousness level. It appears to be in practically all animal and plant life, so its presence is ubiquitous and it very likely plays a part in initiating higher consciousness, even when not administered exogenously (meaning you probably utilize your own supply when meditating for example). If life on Earth was seeded, it's possible DMT was an extra ingredient that was added, or it's possible that's just how higher consciousness works in the universe on a chemical level. I don't know and I'm pretty curious myself.

Ayahuasca and pharmahuasca have a way of slowing the experience down in comparison to vaping, and it allows you to basically tune into different levels of reality. What you're describing is common for the vaped experience, where it's incomprehensible madness that usually has a strong tinge of malice. It can be very threatening and confusing. Using aya and pharma, and in the presence of a positive energetic state, the experience will crystalize into something incredibly benevolent. The feeling of transcendent care is impossible to convey using the letters on this screen. The presence of loving higher beings fills your consciousness and continuously showers you with profoundly supportive emotions and insights. It's a true taste of heavenly realms, and the intuition that it relates to some form of afterlife has been very palpable for me.

It's still possible to tap the less desirable realms on aya and pharma, but it's been less likely in my experience, especially as your own skill with consciousness grows. I'd recommend you start slow and work your way up in the dose if it's an area where you have an interest. Let me know if you have any questions about pharma preparation in particular. I've used that one a lot.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Lynx said:

@Leo Gura Sometimes I can become lucid in a dream and I am able to manipulate it and break those limitations I imagined in the dream, why would it be otherwise in the waking life?

In my deepest awakenings there was a realization and surrender to truth so deep that all pretense of controlling the dream is given up.

In a sense to become lucid here is to realize that absolute truth is completely out of anyone's control. Even God does not control the truth. Awakening is a kind of death of the self to absolute truth. You realize that you cannot change the truth even one milimeter.

so in a sense it's like learning to control the dream, righht?

No, the opposite. No one controls truth.

Also there are lots of ancient scriptures like the Bible who talks about "miracle", acts of faith or magical stuff happening

Those miracles are precisely the work of God and not your ego self. If a miracle happens it will happen by the course of truth being true, not your will.

It is a complete surrender of ego. Ego is the thing that seeks to manipulate truth.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura is Hashinotos the only health condition you have? My son and mother-in-law both have it and all the women on my ex-wifes side...but all take medication and it seems to be quite manageable. Why is yours so bad apparently?

I have some kind of autoimmune dysfunction. Hashimoto's is one manifestion of it. But not the only one.

Medication does not help.

No doctor can really tell me what or why my condition is. They've just run out of answers.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have some kind od autoimmune dysfunction. Hashimoto's is one manifestion of it. But not the only one.

Medication does not help.

I'm late to the party and I really don't know the details of your situation, but have you tried something as simple as a full elimination diet to remove foods as a variable? I think they're one of the most common triggers for autoimmune diseases.

Edited by What Am I

4 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I'm late to the party and I really don't know the details of your situation, but have you tried something as simple as a full elimination diet to remove foods as a variable? I think they're one of the most common triggers for autoimmune diseases.

I have tried everything I could think of.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I remember you said keto worked for you a couple of years ago.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry to hear it, wishing you the best of luck in turning a corner. Sometimes these mysterious illnesses suddenly disappear just as mysteriously.

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those miracles are precisely the work of God and not your ego self. If a miracle happens it will happen by the course of truth being true, not your will.

Jesus could not produce miracles many times when he tried to, He couldn't control it at will.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I remember you said keto worked for you a couple of years ago.

Very strict diet helps but doesn't cure the underlying condition.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening is a kind of death of the self to absolute truth. You realize that you cannot change the truth even one millimeter.

What do you mean by not being able to change the truth?

Changes are the absolute truth, with or without the ego?

34 minutes ago, Nemra said:

What do you mean by not being able to change the truth?

Changes are the absolute truth, with or without the ego?

It’s all CONSCIOUSNESS. 

Anything and everything that is changing is YOU!