tlowedajuicemayne

Leo, do you still hold the belief that 5meo DMT can cause permanent enlightenment?

141 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Studies are abstractions. You must go by your direct experience. If it hasn't healed your addiction then it doesn't work on you.

Healing from human bullshit.

TBH most of my use was before I was an addict, or in recent years has been mainly ketamine which I no longer class a pyschedelic

My recent use of psychedelics with the intent to heal (not just for fun experiences with freinds), has been compeltely different. Lets see I feel as thought they are helping for sure. I am using LSD once every few weeks nad then wil try 5meo class

To be clear I had done mushrooms in just recreational dosages only 30-50 times 1-3g, and like 5-10 times 2cb when younger. I have done ketamine like 1000 times literally, but not longer count ketamine as a psychedelic

my recent LSD experience and psilcybin have showed me a completely differnet side of pscyedelics, and feels like they can be deeply healing. Addict minds are usaully fragmented, feels like they help unify the mind

@bambi you never get rid of the addiction, you replace them with good ones. Addictions/ obsessions are what moves us in a way. It means we are alive. The calm people are the ones who conform the most, the anxious, addicted and neurotic that keep the world going. 

Like anybody can tell you, I am not a very nice man. I don't know the word. I have 
always admired the villain, the outlaw, the son of a bitch. I don't like the clean-shaven 
boy with the necktie and the good job. I like desperate men, men with broken teeth 
and broken minds and broken ways. They interest me. They are full of surprises and 
explosions. I also like vile women, drunk cursing bitches with loose stockings and 
sloppy mascara faces. I'm more interested in perverts than saints. I can relax with 
bums because I am a bum. I don't like laws, morals, religions, rules. I don't like to be 
shaped by society.

From Bukowski, but he was an alcoholic lol 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

2 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@bambi you never get rid of the addiction, you replace them with good ones. Addictions/ obsessions are what moves us in a way. It means we are alive. The calm people are the ones who conform the most, the anxious, addicted and neurotic that keep the world going. 

Like anybody can tell you, I am not a very nice man. I don't know the word. I have 
always admired the villain, the outlaw, the son of a bitch. I don't like the clean-shaven 
boy with the necktie and the good job. I like desperate men, men with broken teeth 
and broken minds and broken ways. They interest me. They are full of surprises and 
explosions. I also like vile women, drunk cursing bitches with loose stockings and 
sloppy mascara faces. I'm more interested in perverts than saints. I can relax with 
bums because I am a bum. I don't like laws, morals, religions, rules. I don't like to be 
shaped by society.

From Bukowski, but he was an alcoholic lol 

Thanks, have you dealt with alot of addictions yourself?

As far as some permanent boost in my happiness, not really. Other than that I understand things better.

What would you say are some of the things that significantly impacted your day-to-day consciousness levels and happiness levels throughout your life?

@Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

That's an interesting perspective

@bambi yes I have a very addictive personality, if I don't go to the gym the doors of hell are wide open lol or if I don't have the focus on my purpose. 

But also everyone is an addict nowadays, nicotine, caffeine, psychedelics, sex.. call it whatever. Our addictions is what keep us alive and help us cope with reality, not to blame society or play the victim but we live in a very toxic world. I see addictions as a pacifier to a child, notice that most of them are taking in through the mouth, or are related to the body.

So I don't call them addictions or obsessions anymore, I call it passions 9_9 pick your poison, working out is a great one, diving into your craft your purpose is another one. 

8 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@bambi yes I have a very addictive personality, if I don't go to the gym the doors of hell are wide open lol or if I don't have the focus on my purpose. 

But also everyone is an addict nowadays, nicotine, caffeine, psychedelics, sex.. call it whatever. Our addictions is what keep us alive and help us cope with reality, not to blame society or play the victim but we live in a very toxic world. I see addictions as a pacifier to a child, notice that most of them are taking in through the mouth, or are related to the body.

So I don't call them addictions or obsessions anymore, I call it passions 9_9 pick your poison, working out is a great one, diving into your craft your purpose is another one. 

Aha yes this is more milder forms of addictions/escapisms that alot of people can have

Mine where were more extreme, cocaine, sex parties and 3 day parties for lots of years

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

There is no such thing as deeper consciousness or awareness

Could not be more false.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is no such thing as deeper consciousness or awareness, there is just existence. If you recognize the simplicity of this, there is no greater depth to be achieved in regards to the nature of existence. Not sure what that has to do with suicide.

Consciousness is mental construct, or, a construct of existence, just another form. In the end there cannot be any description or grasping of existence in and of itself, because it has no form other than it's form. Redness simply is redness, there is no further depth.

Are we still on this wild ride?

Can you not see what you’re saying directly contradicts that which you’re trying to express?

The only mental construct that is taking place is your communication.

The post you made is deeply ironic in that you’re pointing to that which you use to point to the truth. In doing so, you then try to convince others, but more importantly yourself, that you have it all worked out.

Where is @Water by the River when you need them! 

I have another question then. 

Can 5meo permanently take away or at least permanently decrease the fear of death. 

Consciousness is mental construct, or, a construct of existence

Existence=Consciousness

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

"Mental construct" is imagined by Consciousness.

You cannot escape Consciousness. It defines everything you see and think. Including all spiritual ideas. Including all your memories of enlightenment. Even your memories of enlightenment are Consciousness! Any spiritual teaching you could cite at me is all rendered by Consciousness. So you cannot go around it any way. Consciousness goes around everything else. Every letter you type at me is dictated by Consciousness/God, not by you.

Edited by Leo Gura

Lol how can anyone still have these same circular conversaitons about conciousness and get any joy of it. The same thing is being repeated for the past 5 years on here !

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I have another question then. 

Can 5meo permanently take away or at least permanently decrease the fear of death. 

On that front I got good news. Psychedelics radically changed my relationship to death.

I can't say I don't fear death, because I want to stay alive as long as possible, but in some sense I actually look forward to death because it will unleash my consciousness from all these human limits.

Being alive as a human is a very limited experience no matter how spiritual you get about it.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

On that front I got good news. Psychedelics radically changed my relationship to death.

I can't say I don't fear death, because I want to stay alive as long as possible, but in some sense I actually look forward to death because it will unleash my consciousness for all these human limits.

Thats a huge burden that can be taken away. Many people suffer from the fear of death a lot. From my limited experience I would guess that having this broad understanding takes away all sort of conflicts and would make you more peaceful and happy. Why isnt that actually the case for you?

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Thats a huge burden that can be taken away. Many people suffer from the fear of death a lot. From my limited experience I would guess that having this broad understanding takes away all sort of conflicts and would make you more peaceful and happy. Why isnt that actually the case for you?

Look, part of the way happiness works is that any gains you make just become your default and then happiness gets recalculated from there.

It's hard for me to even remember what my life was like 10 years ago. I honestly just forget that state of mind.

Yes, it does comfort me to know that death is an imaginary thing. But it's not like I walk around thrilled about it. Happiness just doesn't work that way. Being thrilled about things is a temporary and fleeting state.

The reason I'm not more peaceful and happy is because any gains I made from spirituality have been counterbalanced by serious chronic health issues. If I break your spine with a baseball bat you're still gonna be unhappy even if you know that death is an illusion. What you realize is that suffering is worse than death. Chronic suffering from health problems is about as bad as life gets.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Chronic suffering from health problems is about as bad as life gets.

So true, I've had a pretty bad chronic issue for over three years now and it fucking sucks. Good physical health is so easy to take for granted until it's lacking in some way.

Posted (edited)

@bambi I've had the party and still deal with the sex one, cocaine also got me very sick at some point, sugar and my phone are other ones but more socially acceptable. Oh wait, are we competing who is more addicted xD

I just love the desperate, neurotic and addicts, whenever I coach people who have all the labels from society like depression, addiction, anxiety, TDAH, OCD etc, the way I see is that they are feeling all of that because they are alive, they are ready and ripe for change. While the calm people just seat there in front of me like a sheep waiting for me to take lead on their lives and tell them what to do, they are calm cause they are asleep, the body is moving but there is no one there. Some people die before they die, those are the calm ones, the anxious people are ready to go and make the moves, to change the world.

The body is so wise, all that we feel, darkness, anxiety, addiction or whatever is basically our body communicating with us, if we know how to channel the energy and do the alchemy, this very darkness will be the raw material of our future life, we call it materia prima in portuguese, that is how we create, without friction there would be nothingness.

I consider the weirdos more normal than the conformists sheep that are all calm, like wtf look at the world burning, how can you be so calm and collected? The anxious ones are the ones that are most aware, they are anxious because they care. 

Edited by MsNobody

Posted (edited)

One of the things that has helped me cope with my health problems is that I know I can just reincarnate as an alien.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One of the things that has helped me cope with my health problems is that I know I can just reincarnate, as annoying as that is.

LOL I didnt know if you believe in re-incarnation. 

I find it hard to believe that peoples health issues are completely arbitrary or rationalised to some unexplained genetic pathology. 

Are you sure there arent any other issues underlying your illness. Have you tried cutting everything from orgasm to sugar etc?