Davino

Putin visits North Korea

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

CNN — 

Vladimir Putin is set to travel to North Korea for a two-day visit starting Tuesday, the Kremlin said, in the Russian president’s first trip to the country in more than two decades – and the latest sign of a deepening alignment that’s raised widespread international concern.

[...]

Putin’s trip to North Korea will have a “very eventful” agenda, his aide Yuri Ushakov said during a press conference Monday. Both leaders plan to sign a new strategic partnership, Ushakov said, with main events of the visit scheduled for Wednesday. Ushakov insisted the agreement is not provocative or aimed against other countries, but is meant to ensure greater stability in northeast Asia.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/17/asia/north-korea-russia-putin-visit-intl-hnk/index.html

What are your thoughts on this chess move?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

It seems unwise to visit North Korea. Maybe he is desperate?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

As a Russian person (citizen and ethnically), it is distressing to see my country become more and more like North Korea, and less like Democratic Western Europe.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Seems like a diplomatic visit, since North Korea has also been selling shells and weapons to Russia in these times of war. They are almost neighbors and might be seeking mutually beneficial accords. The West proclaims both of them as enemies, so it's not that a strange move.

I don't think Russia is becoming such as North Korea, which is a dictatorship. Russia has big issues, and I'm sure many of the bad things you can say about Putin are true, but he is winning his elections broadly now. One of the important things is that he is not a puppet to the West, and that's what is best for Russia right now.

New low for Putin.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Hatfort

13 hours ago, Hatfort said:

Seems like a diplomatic visit, since North Korea has also been selling shells and weapons to Russia in these times of war. They are almost neighbors and might be seeking mutually beneficial accords. The West proclaims both of them as enemies, so it's not that a strange move.

I don't think Russia is becoming such as North Korea, which is a dictatorship. Russia has big issues, and I'm sure many of the bad things you can say about Putin are true, but he is winning his elections broadly now. One of the important things is that he is not a puppet to the West, and that's what is best for Russia right now.

True that North Korea does sell them some weapons and especially artillery shells they keep stockpiled by the millions towards the South Koreans. Both North and South Korea know the importance of artillery shells and keep extra amounts of it, they keep so much of it.

@integral

14 hours ago, integral said:

It seems unwise to visit North Korea. Maybe he is desperate?

Why is it unwise? North Korea was selling weapons to Putin, and both are similar in thinking, therefore it makes sense to pay a visit to a like minded leader. Keep in mind Biden and the USA are super powerful country, a very powerful country. You need all the help you can get to even the odds I guess.

@Yimpa

13 hours ago, Yimpa said:

OMG GOLD! They're like best buddies man!🤣🤣🤣

Putin waving goodbye from the plane window at the end.

It looks like kids saying goodbye after a sleepover.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Trump wishes he was there.

You choose what side of history you wanna be.

If you support: Russia/Iran(Lebanon,Gaza,Egypt,Turkey)/North Korea. Who are corrupt, dictatorships, abusive and unethical.

Or you support: Ukraine, Israel, USA. Who values freedom, human rights and ethical.

It cannot be more obvious.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Or you support: Ukraine, Israel, USA. Who values freedom, human rights and ethical.

That’s a stretch, heaven. 😂

Edited by Merkabah Star

Posted (edited)

Israel is not ethical.

USA ethics are questionable too.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Edited by Leo Gura

But have you ever seen Kim Jong Un unleash carnage in the same way Israel is doing to Gaza? 

@Twentyfirst

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

But have you ever seen Kim Jong Un unleash carnage in the same way Israel is doing to Gaza? 

Not yet, and apparently his nuclear rockets, the tactical ones not strategic, have the range to reach all the way to the USA.

@Heaven

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

You choose what side of history you wanna be.

If you support: Russia/Iran(Lebanon,Gaza,Egypt,Turkey)/North Korea. Who are corrupt, dictatorships, abusive and unethical.

It cannot be more obvious.

You mean I'm forced to choose Russia, Iran, and North Korea, countries doing fine with birthrates exception being Russia due to first country which legalized abortion, countries that have more order and functioning autocracies, versus Ukraine/USA/Israel, countries suffering from birthrate declines, excess of westernized liberalism, egalitarianism, feminism run amok, too lofty leftist ideals that ruin the family unit, ruin marriages, increase single parent households, that overall produce softer minded citizens complaining and milking social benefits, and those countries having Neoliberalism which destabilizes 3rd world countries like Haiti and others, which contributes to mass immigration? 

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel is not ethical.

USA ethics are questionable too.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

TRUE!

30 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Twentyfirst

Not yet, and apparently his nuclear rockets, the tactical ones not strategic, have the range to reach all the way to the USA.

Yeah but the USA has nukes too. Why is one country allowed to have them but another isn't

The USA dropped bombs on Japan. Did North Korea drop bombs on Japan?