RightHand

I have one disagreement with God: physical pain

68 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It would be so so boring without pain.

Without pain the game is unplayable.

And I’m saying that from personally experiencing some of the worst unbearable pain, physical pain that never stops, for years. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 minutes ago, integral said:

It would be so so boring without pain.

Without pain the game is unplayable.

Heh, are you still eating lentils?

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Heh, are you still eating lentils?

😂🤣 I think I’m done with that quest line. +300 xp, i’m about to level up soon. 💪

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Without pain you would be dead.

Not even born. Imagine the pain a woman have to give birth.

53 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Not even born. Imagine the pain a woman have to give birth.

I actually asked my mother yesterday how I was born. She shared  in-depth everything leading up to my birth… stuff I’ve never heard before. I have much greater respect for my mother after that conversation. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, tough shit.

Come here you

tenor (1).gif

Edited by Vibes

Posted (edited)

Be careful what you wish for humans! It sounds like your board of this dream. God can fix that for you. There are states of consciousness that are off-limits to you for now for a good reason.

Edited by Jehovah increases

12 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I actually asked my mother yesterday how I was born. She shared  in-depth everything leading up to my birth… stuff I’ve never heard before. I have much greater respect for my mother after that conversation. 

I heard the same once. And my Mother had 5 kids. last one with around 40 years old. So when I hear this boys here making question about "Pain is unberable" I can avoid to roll my eyes. 9_9

I think that you are giving way to much importance to phisical pain. That is just something that happens. We think that pain is bad because we are not high conscious enough to accept it. Our ego is miserable, accept this and surrender. I think this is one of many ways to transcend pain.

Ego suffers because it's brainwashed by society, that targets pain as something negative. But from your consciousness poin of view, experiencing a terrible pain is as good as phisical pleasure.

17 hours ago, RightHand said:

God would subject Himself to that.

God just wants to experience. Everything. God actually loves to feel pain as much as pleasure. It's all love.

Posted (edited)

When God looks at pain the pain isn't happening to anything. Its just a field. Your asking why does a field of pain exist if its hurting no one. 

Edited by Hojo

7 minutes ago, Hojo said:

When God looks at pain

So here you just gave God some eyes to see. 

looks at pain

here you separated God from the pain (Subject -Object) 

8 minutes ago, Hojo said:

the pain isn't happening to anything

Then you just erase both and create a new "Other" that you call "anything, or implied "Nothing" ( Well, from an Eyed God to nothing, great move)

10 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Its just a field

then it became a field (wow , magic!!)

10 minutes ago, Hojo said:

why does a field of pain exist

then it end up to be a field of pain. 

11 minutes ago, Hojo said:

if its hurting no one. 

A field of pain that  dont exist because is not happening to anything but stil look to pain, a pain that is not happening to anyone, but still you feel something. Hit your nail with a hammer and tell me that nobody is feeling it. Good luck with that

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat anything you feel its just a field in front of you anxiety anger pain sadness . I can look at pain in my body without eyes. I cant physically see pain its not real. I can only look at them by becoming them. Think of any metaphysical feelings as a entity(or field) sitting in front of you. How will you react when any certain entity is sitting in front of you? That's how you will react to these emotions.

The only reason you give them so much validity is because you think your body is in danger when they come. Your body dosent exist.

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

field in front of you anxiety anger pain sadness

Dont try to bring me to your dissembodied delusion

5 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I can look at pain in my body without eyes.

You feel it, not look

5 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I can only look at them by becoming them

whats the difference in saying you feel the hammer hiting your nail and becoming them? your felt sense experience needs no becoming, is imediate. 

6 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Think of any metaphysical feelings as a entity sitting in front of you.

again, dessimbodied, no need of this tricks

The only reason you give them so much validity is because you think your body is in danger when they come

Depends of the pain, the body is actually in danger when they come. Pain have a function for the existence so it exist. Think that if you would talk like this in front of me how silly you would look like. I would give you some Pain to meditate upon. 

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat Im not seperating it from the body im putting it where it belongs with the body. Not with me. you think you are your body I know im not my body. I disembody my body and put pain where it belongs with the body.

Edited by Hojo

33 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Rafael Thundercat Im not seperating it from the body im putting it where it belongs with the body. Not with me. you think you are your body I know im not my body. I disembody my body and put pain where it belongs with the body.

No mistake you are a Reptile watching a brain in a Vat. 

Enougth of you non sense. 

“The avoidance of fully feeling uncomfortable and difficult emotions is what slowly ruins your whole life until eventually you reach depression, self-hatred, and suicide. The simple solution is to force yourself to face a bit of difficult emotion regularly and not allowing yourself escapism, or this escapism and avoidance of work will turn into a festering wound that will become too ugly and painful to confront. One of the biggest traps in directing your own life is allowing yourself to avoid negative feelings until it snowballs into catastrophe.” -Actualized.org

Because in a video game you can either lose or win.

- Enter your fear and you are free -

18 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is no why for existence.

How do you know?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God