Sugarcoat

Why is reality called love?

72 posts in this topic

I’ve heard it. Because it allows everything to be and is all inclusive ? Doesn’t sit right from the human pov to call it all love, but I understand the human love is limited and biased. 

love is sameness, ego is specialness namely i have more right to life than you do

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

love is sameness, ego is specialness namely i have more right to life than you do

You mean everything being equally embraced?

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Love in Love with Love as Love

You will never understand without awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gurasome special  kind of awakening? Because I’ve had one experience which i I’d call some kind of awakening which felt loving and blissful 

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

@Leo Gurasome special  kind of awakening? Because I’ve had one experience which i I’d call some kind of awakening which felt loving and blissful 

Specifically an awakening on the question of What is love?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Specifically an awakening on the question of What is love?

Is that a particular awakening? You seem to suggest there are many kinds.

21 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Is that a particular awakening? You seem to suggest there are many kinds.

Yes

@Sugarcoat That's a question I've struggled with a lot .but basically as Leo said you need awakening.

The alternative Is to observe the deep exquisite beauty of existence.  Look at nature..everything is a masterpiece like musical symphony.  Meditation in nature will answer your question.

Now getting to the tricky part..its not all sunshine and rainbows..you might ask "well what about the diseases and pain and wars and cruelty in the world? Is that also love ?"

To see the ugly shit you experience in life as love you need to see the bigger picture. What is God up to in the ultimate end ? And according to all spiritual traditions its the greater Good for all of creation . That's why God created anything at all . It did that out of Its indiscriminate unconditional love for everything and every form.

Profound question btw. Get a sheet of paper and a pen and contemplate it .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Sugarcoat That's a question I've struggled with a lot .but basically as Leo said you need awakening.

The alternative Is to observe the deep exquisite beauty of existence.  Look at nature..everything is a masterpiece like musical symphony.  Meditation in nature will answer your question.

Now getting to the tricky part..its not all sunshine and rainbows..you might ask "well what about the diseases and pain and wars and cruelty in the world? Is that also love ?"

To see the ugly shit you experience in life as love you need to see the bigger picture. What is God up to in the ultimate end ? And according to all spiritual traditions its the greater Good for all of creation . That's why God created anything at all . It did that out of Its indiscriminate unconditional love for everything and every form.

Profound question btw. Get a sheet of paper and a pen and contemplate it .

The love realization seems non dual to me, like one would need a non dual awakening, perhaps a glimpse or permanent to realize, because I’ve heard it talked about in non dual spaces.

Do you mean that the evolution is going towards greater good for all? I think it’s slowly going in that direction naturally, and everything that happens is a piece in that puzzle . But I don’t think god has any intent behind it, it’s more “cold” than that, reality just is, for no reason at all. Where the love would be in that I don’t see but maybe that’s because I haven’t awoken into that yet. I can understand it conceptually but not further than that

Edited by Sugarcoat

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

The love realization seems non dual to me, like one would need a non dual awakening, perhaps a glimpse or permanent to realize, because I’ve heard it talked about in non dual spaces

Yes of ofcourse . Reading gazillion pages of spiritual literature is NOT a substitute for "the real thing ". Go after a nondual awakening.  There are many ways . But I'd start with getting rid of the ego . As you know ego =self-bias . And love =totally unbiased . So actually the only thing stopping you from realizing that everything is love is the judgments of the ego and the categorization of everything into good vs bad . If you destroy your ego you will see that everything is OK and perfect just the way it is .

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Do you mean that the evolution is going towards greater good for all? I think it’s slowly going in that direction naturally, and everything that happens is a piece in that puzzle . But I don’t think god has any intent behind it, it’s more cold than that, reality just is, for no reason at all

You need to question that assumption. First acknowledge that you don't really know . Then go from there .

Do you have a PS device and play video games?  Can you say the designer of the video game doesn't exist or has no intention behind creating the game ? Just because you don't understand the purpose of the design doesn't mean the design is purposeless .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Just now, Someone here said:

Yes of ofcourse . Reading gazillion pages of spiritual literature is NOT a substitute for "the real thing ". Go after a nondual awakening.  There are many ways . But I'd start with getting rid of the ego . As you know ego =self-bias . And love =totally unbiased . So actually the only thing stopping you from realizing that everything is love is the judgments of the ego and the categorization of everything into good vs bad . If you destroy your ego you will see that everything is OK and perfect just the way it is .

You need to question that assumption. First acknowledge that you don't really know . Then go from there .

Do you have a PS device and play video games?  Can you say the designer of the video game doesn't exist or has no intention behind creating the game ? Just because you don't understand the purpose of the design doesn't mean the design is purposeless .

I’ve dissolved many layers to myself but never fully so that’s a tricky part. I agree the self can never realize this non dual love because it is limited and biased

i don’t really know but my intuition says reality fundamentally has no purpose behind it

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

yes it's all my essence assuming different forms and love is how i bring it back home

Just now, gettoefl said:

yes it's all my essence assuming different forms and love is how i bring it back home

Sounds metaphorical 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Sounds metaphorical 

yes and no, it's also practical ... i bring you home by seeing not your flesh but beyond to your holiness that you are everything and when i see that you then are enabled to see it in me and we both realize there is no difference between us, we are joined as the same godness merely thinking we were separate

Edited by gettoefl

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

yes and no, it's also practical ... i bring you home by seeing not your flesh but beyond to your holiness that you are everything and when i see that you can then are enabled to see it in me and we both realize there is no difference between us, we are the same godness thinking we were separate

I see

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I agree the self can never realize this non dual love because it is limited and biased

Yup .so what are you gonna do about it ?

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

don’t really know but my intuition says reality fundamentally has no purpose behind it

There is no "finite " purpose.  Like you just die and go to heaven and St.peter sends you to chat with Jesus and stuff like that xD

"This is also metaphorical":

Its more like God wants everything to be materialised.  Everything was an idea in gods mind ..but God is alone forever and is creator by its own nature .that's just what it is. God doesn't create out of obligation..it creates endlessly because its literally pure creativity. And pure creativity is its own purpose. Think back when you were a child and you enjoyed creating castles from sands In the beach .because you didn't have ego back then. Only the ego is the problem.

Posted (edited)

It's not metaphorical, it's literal.

ONENESS.

Edited by Leo Gura