jacknine119

im tired when i wake up

15 posts in this topic

Guys how can i solve this. maybe this is because i have lack of vitamins. or maybe because i dont have fixed sleep schedule.

Could be down to a variety of factors in your lifestyle, diet, habits or health in general. It is really hard to tell without more information. From my experience, the top 3 to blame are usually: 

1. diet pattern 
  2. inconsistent sleep schedule 
  3. some kind of ongoing condition (iron deficiency , hypothyroidism, lack of other vitamins) 

But could be none of those and could be all of those + other factors. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 17/06/2024 at 9:30 AM, jacknine119 said:

Guys how can i solve this. maybe this is because i have lack of vitamins. or maybe because i dont have fixed sleep schedule.

1) Get comprehensive blood work. B12, D, thyroid etc done. 

2) Sort out the sleep schedule the best you can. 

Could it be your Cortisol regulation? Usually what makes us jump out of bed in the mornings is the cortisol peak. Not sure what would help to regulate it, but I think doing these things earlier in the day might help: exercising, cold exposure, daylight, etc.

The reason is that earlier the peak the lower cortisol will be later in the day. Maybe over time this will either directly regular the cycle or indirectly help you sleep earlier.

Could be 100 different things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That’s interesting I have the exact opposite problem I’m energized when I go to bed I’m energized while I sleep and I’m energized when I wake up 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 6/17/2024 at 4:30 AM, jacknine119 said:

or maybe because i dont have fixed sleep schedule.

This is usually the biggest culprit.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

try seeing sunlight within the first few minutes of waking up, even if you have to force your self to do it, sunlight creates to make your body release cortisol, it can be other things, but start with adjusting your circadian clock correctly and avoid too much bright light in the morning (you can switch to red lights if you can), also check if you have good sleep, quantity matters but so does quality and regularity..

Also OP do you exercise?

If I don't exercise I don't sleep best. If I do at least 30-45 mins of walking I sleep better.

3 hours ago, integral said:

energized while I sleep

A little overdoing it there. Maybe you'll also be energized when you're dead. Maybe while you were in the womb and maybe it was your energizer that energized your mom and dad to have sex.😜I'm gonna call you the energizer bunny from now on.🦫

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

A little overdoing it there. Maybe you'll also be energized when you're dead. Maybe while you were in the womb and maybe it was your energizer that energized your mom and dad to have sex.😜I'm gonna call you the energizer bunny from now on.🦫

You're crazy lol

1 minute ago, ZenAlex said:

You're crazy lol

It's because I'm energized when I'm sleeping. Lol

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia 🤣🤣🤣 your  hilarious, of course I gave birth to myself! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

33 minutes ago, integral said:

@Princess Arabia 🤣🤣🤣 your  hilarious, of course I gave birth to myself! 

😜😜

Know thyself....

Sleeping with low oxygen with your face towards a wall in a corner can disturb your sleep. Also breathing through mouth while sleeping. Fix your sleep schedule for a couple of days and see what happens.

The road to God is paved with bliss.