Peo

Use same pick-up line over and over again. Is that bad?

30 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Peo said:

I could not give a fuck about any girl. Have bigger things in life to aim for then some random girl.

I would question this assumption as well.

A woman who humbles you is key ;)

@NoSelfSelf I think the point made is that it's often not what you say but how you carry yourself and frame the conversation. Saying, "Omg, you are adorable," doesn't necessarily signal that the woman is "above" you. You can frame it in various ways if you know how. For instance, it can mean you find her very cute and feminine, and since you are masculine, you feel attracted to that and are being assertive with your desires. It can also mean she seems small and adorable as you look at her from a masculine, domineering, and tall perspective. However, as you said, the opposite can also be true: being overly expressive in a "simp-y," obsessive tone can make it seem like you are pedestalizing her.

Basically, with power games, if you choose to play them—although I don’t recommend viewing interactions through this lens—they are much more fluid and dynamic. A simple sentence or context change can completely flip who is dependent on whom or who appears to be worshipping the other. A one-liner or pick-up line won't matter if your overall frame and confidence in the conversation consistently position you as an equal or in a dominant position. Once you understand this, you can flip an insane number of sentences and not stress about specific words. I hope this makes sense.

@Peo Well im just reading what you are writing and now i can see you are conflicted, since in one sentence you saying i dont give a fuck about women, in another i want to be good with women like in your approaches you are undecided on who you want to be.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

@Xonas Pitfall We are all looking this from different angles, im more interested in deeper ways mind work and growing myself, not getting the resault of sleeping with a woman.I get what you are saying good points,at the end of the day game is about power struggle you cant change or deny that, its about which side is going to make things go their way, thats what game is all about if we dont go deeper.But to be transparent on saying your way not hiding it.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

So then if the aim is to fuck,your opener should have been Omg you are fucking adorable lets fuck, my apartment is this way.You wont do that because it will ruin your chances.Otherwise from point onward you are manipulating her to sleep with you.

Dude, your advice on this topic is seriously lacking.

Nothing in this thread was about that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Okay then ill remove myself from this thread 👍

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura Okay then ill remove myself from this thread 👍

You can never run away from me, babe ;) 

50 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

We are all looking this from different angles, im more interested in deeper ways mind work and growing myself, not getting the resault of sleeping with a woman.

Then why do you give advice on this thread, if you have no interest in getting results with women. Dont assume i have same interest you have. For me getting results with women is very important. I am still at spiral dynamics stage orange. I am more focus on survival, sex and money. 

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura So then if the aim is to fuck,your opener should have been Omg you are fucking adorable lets fuck, my apartment is this way.You wont do that because it will ruin your chances.Otherwise from point onward you are manipulating her to sleep with you.Since we are all about high conciousness and truth you should be able to see that.

There is such a thing called tact. There's such a thing called a process and there's such a thing called respect. Neither suggests that the lack thereof is manipulation. Most guys who aim to sleep with a female also have the aim to talk with her first and get to know her even if it's just for a bit. Women know already if they're willing to sleep with you when they meet you. All most guys have done that succeeded is to not have screwed that up. 

Know thyself....

Im back to adress shortly last points...

@Yimpa I hope you are a woman talking to me like that .

@Peo Because game is not about women.

@Princess Arabia i already told you my take on this hasnt changed.