Rafael Thundercat

Possible Trauma Origim of People Claiming to be Starseeds

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is one that keeps coming to me. I actually have some friends that are stuck in this fantasy. And of course, who I am to break people fantasies apart? So no, I dont hope to save anyone. I just like to Understand, because as the "MaybeI am wrong " principle, well, maybe I am wrong. 

But I ask myself if this phenomena of claming one self to be a Starseed can be just a cope mechanism derived from Trauma in childhood, of not feeling especial when was a kid so in Adult people find these Costumes to dress to cover the lack of self recognition they didnt got from their parents. Is just a Guess but some Psycolology must be around it. Or we have thousand of people that are simply from another planets or Stars.

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-16 191732.png

This one below is from a guy that brougth me awareness of the fakeness of some self claimed Starseeds

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-16 192543.png

And of course the quote below can be applied always. So there is a balance in Truth and Love

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-16 193020.png

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

https://www.alyciawicker.com/blog/starseed

What Is A Starseed

A Starseed is an old soul with deep spiritual wisdom, that's been lying dormant, having arrived from other solar systems or star constellations. They've had many incarnations in other star systems incarnating on Earth at various times. The children of these star seeds, the Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow, have incarnated fewer times. They are also Starseeds but not necessarily "new" souls - they've typically had just been on Earth fewer times.

At some point, the Starseeds choose to incarnate on Earth to share their light, knowledge and participate in the planet's evolution to fulfill a divine mission and bring positive change to the world.

The first inkling you may have that you might be a Starseed is that you don't belong here. I've written before about my life as an Indigo (Indigo being a type of Starseed). I've never felt like I belong here, and for years I assumed it to me that I just hate California. Now I know that it's not so much I loathe being in California (although I certainly do hate living here for the moment), it's about Earth is a foreign place for me.