jacknine119

Bad sides of Leo's teachings

60 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

I think women are not that simple, like Osho said "Woman is to be loved, not understood" 

Also Osho:

@integral indeed I’m becoming a better woman but all I’ve done in my relationships is to destroy their sand castles. Men hate to be intellectually challenged by women, it’s on us to be wise enough to let them think we are less smart and they are the good ones 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

6 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@integral indeed I’m becoming a better woman but all I’ve done in my relationships is to destroy their sand castles. Men hate to be intellectually challenged by women, it’s on us to be wise enough to let them think we are less smart and they are the good ones 

😂😂 most of the time it’s not about pride it’s the men just think they’re logically right and they think their logic refutes your perspective. Maybe men at a lower stage of development like stage blue might feel prideful because they think women should be below men but in a modern society that’s rare.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral even the ones at stage orange, I think the extreme rationality is stronger than the religious one from blue. Cause it has more basis in facts and logic. There are also men at stage green super connected to higher levels of consciousness with their buns and loose pants but denying stage orange 🤣

The irony of this thread is that everyone is sharing their own biases and subverting them onto a person who they, or have in the past, idolise.

It’s not for your teacher to change, it’s for you to become conscious of yourself.

9 minutes ago, QVx said:

The irony of this thread is that everyone is sharing their own biases and subverting them onto a person who they, or have in the past, idolise.

This is an assumption and not based off of anything concrete. 

10 minutes ago, QVx said:

It’s not for your teacher to change, it’s for you to become conscious of yourself.

The reason you are a self is because you're conscious of that self. 

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is an assumption and not based off of anything concrete. 

The reason you are a self is because you're conscious of that self. 

It’s a throw away comment.

Turning this into a spiritual discussion doesn’t void the original meaning.

@Rafael Thundercat

In this case, I think no one, or at least the ones I'm aware of, can think the way he does.

Imagine telling a man to imagine himself as a woman; his little ego won't handle it.

43 minutes ago, QVx said:

It’s a throw away comment.

Turning this into a spiritual discussion doesn’t void the original meaning.

Nothing I said turned this into a spiritual discussion; you did.

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Rafael Thundercat

In this case, I think no one, or at least the ones I'm aware of, can think the way he does.

Imagine telling a man to imagine himself as a woman; his little ego won't handle it.

If Leo said he was in the brick of literally turning into an Alien, why not letting go of the Man Indentity and becoming a Woman, not by cirurgy but re-imagining itself into woman, Dna and all. Full META-morphosis. Good challenge hum. 

Hi.. Leonarda here.. Today we going to talk about.. Identity Transmutation.. Yes, I told you guys.. Alien Consciousness..:D

@QVx I think the intention of the thread is exactly that, seeing his blind spots so we don’t put him on a pedestal. 

Instead of doing the same you came here to defend him, should I assume you have a Saint Leo in your altar? xD

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Rafael Thundercat Leonarda 🤣

i can’t wait to hear about alien consciousness, he keeps talking about it but doesn’t spill the beans. 

For me the bad side till now is the delay in releasing this Alien Course soon. I want to be alive to see it. Maybe try it. I waiting more for this than for the WW3 or Second Coming of Jesus hehe

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

8 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@QVx I think the intention of the thread is exactly that, seeing his blind spots so we don’t put him on a pedestal. 

Instead of doing the same you came here to defend him, should I assume you have a Saint Leo in your altar? xD

He is indeed my Saint, placed on the highest of pedestals ;) I even have a St Leo necklace that I wear everyday :D 

The forum makes me chuckle as all the things he warns you about, everyone falls foul to! I’m also not alone in that, I did indeed see Leo as an authority for a long time. Ironically, he isn’t far off the mark once I revoked that authority and did my own exploration. 

The masculine side in me enjoys Leo's content, it enjoys the clarity, the practicality, the intellectual aspect, the directness. I don't always agree, but generally, it's good and makes sense.

On the other hand, the feminine side in me is screaming the following, and I quote:

Run for your life's sake, run like you have never run before!!!!!!!

There is a feminine shadow in this person, as I sense misunderstanding, disrespect, and reducing femininity to sand grains in comparison to the masculine.

More disturbing is that he seems like he doesn't want to know or integrate it, it appears that he is not humble enough to even consider it.

There are male spiritual teachers who seem to have a healthy integration of both polarities, and it can be seen and felt by the way they admire, respect, love and acknowledge the wisdom in the feminine.

Osho is a good example, he has an entire book dedicated to femininity. The admiration and the respect are deeply sensed in the air. 

Such male gurus like Osho admire the feminine not from a needy or shallow place like some horney adolescents who objectify women, but from a deep place of embodying, integrating and connecting to the feminine aspect within themselves, because it makes them whole.

The feminine is not just "chicks in the nightclub" or "hot witches" but a fundamental aspect of life, existence, and every living creature. It's a fundamental aspect of God. 

Leo probably will not integrate that soon, it might take years if at all.

But that's fine because he is human, and he is not perfect. Humans are not perfect and are always works in progress. He is part of greater forces than himself, shaped by his socialization as a man, which is hard to break.

If a man like him, who is aware of spirituality and personal development, is reluctant to do that, then what can I expect from the average man? Nothing.

More than that, women themselves haven't fully integrated their own femininity as we live in an hyper masculine society. 

Integration of the feminine is not for the weak or the conformist, it's for the courageous and those who deeply value authenticity and would like to experience life at it's fullest.

👽