Ramanujan

How easy is it to get Sex in the west , as a man

48 posts in this topic

If you’re worried about looks just wear a helmet, Or a mask and get your personality OnPoint

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 7/4/2024 at 7:58 AM, BlessedLion said:

Idk sex is pretty fucking dope. If you’re having the right sex. The problem is most people don’t know how to fuck properly and their idea of sex is just smooshing genitals together for 10-15 minutes until the guy pops and they roll over and sleep. 

Sex can be a deeply satisfying and spiritual practice lasting for hours 

lol the norm is funny. Any recommendations on where to learn these hours of sex? Is it as simple as taking your time for hours? @BlessedLion

If you learn from pick up artist Mike Mehlman, he says If you are boldly approaching attractive women whether or not they seem interested before the approach. 20-30% will give you their numbers, and 1%-2% of them will sleep with you. So that means if you want to sleep with 1-2 women in the next week, you'll probably have to approach 100 women confidently and know how to move things into the bedroom. He recorded these findings in Japan in 2020-2021, where he can approach 300 women a day in busy subways and get 20-80 numbers. He's literally approached tens of thousands of women over his life and believes the secret sauce is in stomaching rejection incessantly. One of my favs on the subject of pick up.

21 minutes ago, Fabio said:

If you learn from pick up artist Mike Mehlman, he says If you are boldly approaching attractive women whether or not they seem interested before the approach. 20-30% will give you their numbers, and 1%-2% of them will sleep with you. So that means if you want to sleep with 1-2 women in the next week, you'll probably have to approach 100 women confidently and know how to move things into the bedroom. He recorded these findings in Japan in 2020-2021, where he can approach 300 women a day in busy subways and get 20-80 numbers. He's literally approached tens of thousands of women over his life and believes the secret sauce is in stomaching rejection incessantly. One of my favs on the subject of pick up.

Those numbers are useless, it highly depends on where, who, and how you approach.

22 hours ago, integral said:

If you’re worried about looks just wear a helmet, Or a mask and get your personality OnPoint

This is horrible advice, every woman will be weirded out by you hiding your face 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Raze said:

This is horrible advice, every woman will be weirded out by you hiding your face 

Not if it’s fun, im also not serious 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Not if it’s fun, im also not serious 

Include an emoji, some people on the forum can take it seriously if it isn’t clearly a joke. 

On 7/16/2024 at 6:16 PM, Raze said:

Those numbers are useless, it highly depends on where, who, and how you approach.

Thats kinda true, if you only approached people who were pre selecting you then it would be higher. But in the real world for most people, on average that is roughly the numbers. And why its NOT useless, is because it sets your expectations low and so you can realize there's nothing wrong with you for having a low amount of outcomes per number of approaches. Sure, it could be luckily higher but its easier if you set the bar low.