Ramanujan

How easy is it to get Sex in the west , as a man

48 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, MarkKol said:

It’s the same everywhere

It’s definitely not. I get so much pussy in Brazil that it would make you sick hahah 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

It’s definitely not. I get so much pussy in Brazil that it would make you sick hahah 

Wrap yourself in plastic no game no gain 🤯

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

You haven’t been to Beograd 👻👻👻 The nerd above does his pickup in Zagreb, the city of depression. So maybe It’s not the same everywhere.

I’m scared of getting murdered or robbed in Brazil bro, plus I don’t know the lingo

Edited by MarkKol

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

What’s the point ? 
Fornication is mediocre, It’s not worth a 10th of a real relationship with a woman.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

3 hours ago, MarkKol said:

You haven’t been to Beograd 👻👻👻 The nerd above does his pickup in Zagreb, the city of depression. So maybe It’s not the same everywhere.

I’m scared of getting murdered or robbed in Brazil bro, plus I don’t know the lingo

Find a local wife. 🙂

You have admitted yourself you « don’t really try » and just ruminate most of the time in your car.

@MarkKol 

5 hours ago, MarkKol said:

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

It was easy for me in high school if you are part of a popular friend group and have good social skills. 

I haven't tried pickup.

I have good social skills but if they were just a little bit better, I would succeed more. If I went to parties that would help. 

Girls seem pretty open if you're the right type of guy, but what's necessary is to know who you're talking to since every girl is different.

That's how it works in the US in my location. It's our culture to be sex positive for some. Girls want good experiences and to be hip with the times.

15 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

What’s the point ? 
Fornication is mediocre, It’s not worth a 10th of a real relationship with a woman.

Im settled with one babe right now. I don’t know though, there is value in being single and living that life too. Lots of lessons there to be had 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

16 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

What’s the point ? 

That’s because people don’t know how to fornicate properly. That’s like saying deluxe, five star cheesecakes aren’t as good as people say they are when you’re just mindlessly shoving the whole slice down your hatch in less than a minute instead of slowing down to smell it, appreciate it and savor every moment of it. 

Mindful sex to someone who’s been deprived their whole life is like a vacation straight to the kingdom of God.

If you are not Caucasians or Latinos, it will be harder for you.

On 30/6/2024 at 11:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Much much easier than India.

Our girls are super sluts :D

Haven't you seen the Hawk Tuah meme?

You were born into the wrong country, my friend.

Out beyond the East there is the West. Hawk Tuah will meet you there ;)

lmao . based

On 2/7/2024 at 1:34 AM, PsychedelicEagle said:

]However, what you may learn afterwards is that sex is not as fulfilling as it seems. But go ahead and "burn through karma" 😇

sex is all hyped up ?

On 4/7/2024 at 11:37 PM, quantumspiral said:

The truth is as an FOB Indian dude in the west, it's most likely gonna be tough if online dating stats are anything to go by.

I see quite a few Indians frauding as Latinos as a way to dispense with the negative stereotypes / meme status Indians have attained over the past decade or so. It could be a good option for some.

Indian dude who got tats, moved to Colombia and could probably pass as some kind of Latino now:

lmao

On 6/7/2024 at 7:15 AM, BlessedLion said:

this man is a chad. give him a medal already

9 hours ago, hyruga said:

If you are not Caucasians or Latinos, it will be harder for you.

indians are near the bottom of pyramid. fuck

20 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

indians are near the bottom of pyramid. fuck

I have an indian friend who’s probably in the top 1% of men when it comes to getting results from online dating. Just saying. 
Indians are also the most financially successful ethnicity here in Norway. I bet this is the case in many other countries too. It could definitely have been worse!

On 07/07/2024 at 3:50 AM, BlessedLion said:

Im settled with one babe right now. I don’t know though, there is value in being single and living that life too. Lots of lessons there to be had 

If you say so.

Posted (edited)

It’s generally easier but for brown people, especially FOBs, it’s gonna be more of a struggle. 

Generally speaking, the more FOB you are in the States, the less you get laid. 

Edited by Ragib Ashraf

Perhaps you should consider marrying someone?