Ramanujan

How easy is it to get Sex in the west , as a man

48 posts in this topic

i live in east and it is very hard to get sex . sex outside marriage is considered a taboo and society will double down on you . i wonder how easy is it to get sex in the west . provided i learn the game and hit the gym how easy ? I heard 80% of woman are after the top 20% men and life is hard for  the bottom 80% men

Well, the culture is very much for the liberation of women, also meaning sex, while the retoric very much still has the roots from the historic christian morals.

If you assert a totally efficient market, then sure, it's very very unqueal about dating and matches. But like everything else of needs, there are multiple markets and ways of getting it. If you go on a dating app it's going to be hard, but meeting in diffrent social circles, school, work, the night life or at sports, then you could very well have much better or worse chances.

I will tho say, that a womans word have a lot of power, you being accused of rape, assult and simmilar thing you havent done is not anything i would play aroung with, in that sense it's not really better, it's just diffrent.

37 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

i live in east and it is very hard to get sex . sex outside marriage is considered a taboo and society will double down on you . i wonder how easy is it to get sex in the west . provided i learn the game and hit the gym how easy ? I heard 80% of woman are after the top 20% men and life is hard for  the bottom 80% men

Better in Latin America. You’ll probably struggle in the US with it being from another country and not having much skill with it. But you can always learn and will get some luck. 

These days it’s more like top 1% of men getting laid and 99% left out. Brutal 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

On 6/15/2024 at 7:43 PM, BlessedLion said:

Damn thats hard 

Edited by Ramanujan

Posted (edited)

On 6/15/2024 at 9:13 AM, BlessedLion said:

Better in Latin America. You’ll probably struggle in the US with it being from another country and not having much skill with it. But you can always learn and will get some luck. 

Where do you recommend in LA?

Edited by PenguinPablo

"I heard 80% of woman are after the top 20% men and life is hard for  the bottom 80% men" 

If we are defining "Woman" as a collective, "women in general".....then yes, this is generally true. To rephrase for extra clarity: Women (as a whole) "are after" (purse/make explicit efforts/have the most exorbitant interest) the top 20% men (Top 20% within the parameters of: Looks, Height, Wealth, Social Status, Charisma/Game, and Lifestyle)

But you say "get sex".....thats quite vague. I mean, you can open your wallet and hook up with a [you know what] at any time. Or you could keep throwing shots to women at bars & clubs and "get lucky" almost by law of averages.

Long story short: Its definitely easier than the east because it is much less taboo and sexually charged, however it is more difficult than the east because many women have higher standards due to the materialistic paradigm/abundant success here in the west, compared to the rest of the world

Posted (edited)

Much much easier than India.

Our girls are super sluts :D

Haven't you seen the Hawk Tuah meme?

You were born into the wrong country, my friend.

Out beyond the East there is the West. Hawk Tuah will meet you there ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you learn game (= becoming social) you can fuck many girls. You don't need to be in the top X%.

However, what you may learn afterwards is that sex is not as fulfilling as it seems. But go ahead and "burn through karma" 😇

On 15/06/2024 at 10:13 AM, BlessedLion said:

Made up statistic, over 60% of men have had sex in the past year. To be fair if we only take the % of single men perhaps it'd be closer to 20-30%. 

<3

About as easy as conquering Everest as an elderly, obese chainsmoker with covid and influenza 

On 7/1/2024 at 5:04 PM, PsychedelicEagle said:

If you learn game (= becoming social) you can fuck many girls. You don't need to be in the top X%.

However, what you may learn afterwards is that sex is not as fulfilling as it seems. But go ahead and "burn through karma" 😇

Idk sex is pretty fucking dope. If you’re having the right sex. The problem is most people don’t know how to fuck properly and their idea of sex is just smooshing genitals together for 10-15 minutes until the guy pops and they roll over and sleep. 

Sex can be a deeply satisfying and spiritual practice lasting for hours 

Lions Heart YouTube

On 7/1/2024 at 6:28 PM, LordFall said:

Made up statistic, over 60% of men have had sex in the past year. To be fair if we only take the % of single men perhaps it'd be closer to 20-30%. 

I know, I was being dramatic. 

Still, don’t you think that’s quite low? 

Lions Heart YouTube

The truth is as an FOB Indian dude in the west, it's most likely gonna be tough if online dating stats are anything to go by.

I see quite a few Indians frauding as Latinos as a way to dispense with the negative stereotypes / meme status Indians have attained over the past decade or so. It could be a good option for some.

Indian dude who got tats, moved to Colombia and could probably pass as some kind of Latino now:

Very easy if you're chill and normal and aren't online a lot consuming relationship content and colored-pills.

It’s the same everywhere

4 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

It’s the same everywhere

Then why is it that in Southeast Asia you can literally just walk up, start a conversation, show that you’re friendly and boom, instant girlfriend. In the West, it’s hundreds of times more complicated than that.

29 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Then why is it that in Southeast Asia you can literally just walk up, start a conversation, show that you’re friendly and boom, instant girlfriend. In the West, it’s hundreds of times more complicated than that.

It’s super complicated in the West, like, super super complicated.