integral

Elon Musk Prediction: 2 Robots for Every Person on Earth

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In his latest on stage talk he stated that Tesla is on the road to making over 1 trillion a year that is the estimated revenue he predicts when Tesla robots start being mass produced.

Tesla will possibly see a 10% market saturation for Humanoid robots. The humanoid robot industry he predicts will be massive. For every 1 person on earth there will at least 1 humanoid robot in operation if not more.

The average cost for one of these humanoid robots will be less than 10k, so it’s in a affordable range.

The next 10 years is going to be very strange.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

55 minutes ago, integral said:

In his latest on stage talk he stated that Tesla is on the road to making over 1 trillion a year that is the estimated revenue he predicts when Tesla robots start being mass produced.

Tesla will possibly see a 10% market saturation for Humanoid robots. The humanoid robot industry he predicts will be massive. For every 1 person on earth there will at least 1 humanoid robot in operation if not more.

The average cost for one of these humanoid robots will be less than 10k, so it’s in a affordable range.

Why pay a human $50,000 a year when you can pay $10,000 for a robot that will operate for years

We're not even close to that.

He has nothing and Tesla is going bankrupt unless he quits or they kick him out, maybe then it has a chance.

@integral

10 hours ago, integral said:

Oh god, it's gonna be like Detroit Become Human. At this point all I want to know from Elon Musk is when that death robot will get researched and developed? I need some death robots as I'm in information Era in Civ 5, and my neighbor already has some uranium so I need to rush them before they have nukes...