Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
undeather

Billy Carson on JRE debunked by Professor Dave

9 posts in this topic

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Posted (edited)

As much of a jackass as Prof Dave can be, some of Rogan's guests are so batshit that I gotta agree with Dave on this one.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

As much of a jackass as Prof Dave can be, some of Rogan's guests are so batshit that I gotta agree with Dave on this one.

I feel exactly the same

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How is Dave a jackass? 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

How is Dave a jackass? 

All STEMlords are jackasses.

7 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

How is Dave a jackass? 

Dave is good at debunking antiscientific nonsense in certain areas - but he does so in his typical arrogant, lecturing and "anyone who disagrees is an idiot"-type attitude. This is particularly painful when he speaks about topics he doesnt really have a deep understanding of - his episode on conciousness is pure cringe. His ideas about religion are just rehearsed New Atheist 101-talking points, which isn't really based on science. He is the most stage orange man on earth. 

- Rainer Maria Rilke

Hard cope again? Lol

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

How is Dave a jackass? 

He has turned science into dogma, and he thinks that all spiritual mystics stuff is BS. And he's aggressive in his ignorance about that.

Just because he can debunk some Creationists or Flat Earthers means nothing about his understanding of reality, consciousness, or the deceptions of the mind.

Dave is a closedminded ideologue, so it is impossible to have a higher level conversation with him on these matters. Because his ego is all wrapped up with scientism.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is interesting, Billy also said Jesus was an Alien what you guys think?

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul