Butters

Tristan Tate: How to Attract a Girl

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is honestly great, classic pickup advice. 

Edit: well I hadn't seen the whole video yet when I posted. The beginning stuff about tinder and IG is honestly good though, after that it gets a little murky lol. 

Edit 2: OMG I shouldn't have shared this before I watched, part 2 is just mental 😂 he's a good salesman though. 

Edited by Butters

Posted (edited)

The girl he showcased the first five seconds of the video I consider a 0/10. So if your goal is to attract a zero follow his advice.

The issue with that girl is she’s primarily operating from stage red and lower emotional primitive reasoning. So you’re dating a nightmare human being that you’ll have no connection with or any meaningful depth to the relationship with, The relationship will be held together by external factors like duck tape.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, integral said:

The girl he showcased the first five seconds of the video I consider a 0/10. So if your goal is to attract a zero follow his advice.

The issue with that girl is she’s primarily operating from stage red and lower emotional primitive reasoning. So you’re dating a nightmare human being that you’ll have no connection with or any meaningful depth to the relationship with, The relationship will be held together by external factors like duck tape.

Yeah the girls weren't attractive to me either. Some of the advice on Tinder and Instagram was good. 

The underlying problem with the whole video is it's still just driven by his need to impress or control narcissistic women, and I don't think men on this forum will resonate with that. You can also just go to a club, find a cute girl, dance, take her home, no need for all that fluff. He doesn't seem to want or understand genuine energy connection with people. 

Edited by Butters

1 hour ago, integral said:

The girl he showcased the first five seconds of the video I consider a 0/10.

0/10? Really?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Learn approaching from an actual expert, the Tates just ripoff their basic advice then add narcissistic ranting to it.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

0/10? Really?

LMAO yes because I'm basing it off compatibility. I get it she's not a zero physically... 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

How can you make a judgement and assumption like that about a person, given that you don't know her, nor have ever encountered in life, just based on a picture alone?

To say someone is "stage red", lower emotional primitive reasoning" and "nightmare human being" off a picture alone just doesn't sound right.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, questionreality said:

How can you make a judgement and assumption like that about a person, given that you don't know her, nor have ever encountered in life, just based on a picture alone?

To say someone is "stage red", lower emotional primitive reasoning" and "nightmare human being" off a picture alone just doesn't sound right.

I have a lot of experience and I can assess someone lightning fast, eventually you see enough patterns and you interact with enough people that you understand how their mind works and how people present themselves reflects their mind, the red flags showed up in her pictures, both those pictures were a red flag. I also have the premium information that she's dating Tristan Tate.

Sexy pictures is not a red flag the problem was the style and facial expressions, the second picture was like a mannequin. That means she's attracted to this kind of aesthetic, that kind of aesthetic represents a specific mental state.

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

@integral Jesus dude, chill. It's just some girl pics. You know nothing about her.

Edited by Leo Gura

30 minutes ago, integral said:

I have a lot of experience and I can assess someone lightning fast, eventually you see enough patterns and you interact with enough people that you understand how their mind works and how people present themselves reflects their mind, the red flags showed up in her pictures, both those pictures were a red flag. I also have the premium information that she's dating Tristan Tate.

Sexy pictures is not a red flag the problem was the style and facial expressions, the second picture was like a mannequin. That means she's attracted to this kind of aesthetic, that kind of aesthetic represents a specific mental state.

Style and facial expressions led you to draw this conclusion? And you believe that certain aesthetic always correlates with a specific mental state?

I can't believe what i am reading, really. What you are saying goes against actually some of the principles of this community - being open-minded, non judgemental, etc. 

Sounds like a lot of projection to me - perhaps you have had some negative experience in the past that leads you to project so much about girls who look specific way.

Posted (edited)

@questionreality I'm talking about probabilities I'm not being judgmental. I'm fully aware of not judging a book by its cover except there's a pattern where you can judge a book by its cover using patterns and probabilities. Yes there are exceptions.

If you do brain scans of conservatives versus liberals you can see that the conservative brain is structured differently you could actually make a prediction with 99% accuracy if someone is conservative or not. The same goes for facial structure and a bunch of other external patterns that represent themselves in the real world.

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@integral Jesus dude, chill. It's just some girl pics. You know nothing about her.

Let's forget all external judgments, she's dating Tristan Tate isn't that saying something meaningful? Dan bazarian has 20 models in every picture does that reflect something about how the minds of these women work? To have a long-term relationship with Tristan Tate you need to have some complementary values creating compatibility. 

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, integral said:

@questionreality I'm talking about probabilities I'm not being judgmental. I'm fully aware of not judging a book by its cover except there's a pattern where you can judge a book by its cover using probabilities. Yes there are exceptions.

If you do brain scans of conservatives versus liberals you can see that the conservative brain is structured differently you could actually make a prediction with 99% accuracy if accuracy someone is conservative or not. The same goes for facial structure and a bunch of other external patterns that represent themselves in the real world.

Read again what you wrote - you were not talking about probabilities. You saw a picture of a person you never met before, and based off style and facial expressions determined she was stage red, as you called her nightmare being of a human. This is definition of being judgemental, and projecting.

Based off what you wrote so far, I will make my own judgement about you: You think you're smarter than you actually are or classic Dunning–Kruger effect (I am not saying you're not smart or to put you down), where you overestimate your abilities and disregard basic common sense fundamentals.

The basic fundamentals should remind you that she is a human being, who you know NOTHING about and who you've never interacted with before. 

Always remember that the ego loves to project, puts labels on everything and finds a way to justify it.

Edited by questionreality

7 minutes ago, questionreality said:

Read again what you wrote - you were not talking about probabilities. You saw a picture of a person you never met before, and based off style and facial expressions determined she was stage red, as you called her nightmare being of a human. This is definition of being judgemental, and projecting.

The woman is presented as someone who is the ideal woman we should all be looking after to acquire, she is represented in the video as the highest type of woman we should all seek for and I was trying to explain to the average person in the community that this woman is very likely not someone you want to date. I was not trying to make an exact assessment about her this was a general assessment of the type of people that the Tate Brothers attract and based on their pictures you should see red flags and try to avoid this kind of person like these are not the type of women you want a gun for.

12 minutes ago, questionreality said:

The basic fundamentals should remind you that she is a human being, who you know NOTHING about and who you've never interacted before. 

What your doing is idealism and judging me for being judgmental. Also its not a basic fundamental, i can see what you claim doesn't exist. I am fully aware of the pattern of judging someone superficially and I'm not doing that, it all seems that way because its hard to tell the difference.

I rate my partner ♾️/♾️

23 minutes ago, integral said:

The woman is presented as someone who is the ideal woman we should all be looking after to acquire, she is represented in the video as the highest type of woman we should all seek for and I was trying to explain to the average person in the community that this woman is very likely not someone you want to date. I was not trying to make an exact assessment about her this was a general assessment of the type of people that the Tate Brothers attract and based on their pictures you should see red flags and try to avoid this kind of person like these are not the type of women you want a gun for.

What your doing is idealism and judging me for being judgmental. Also its not a basic fundamental, i can see what you claim doesn't exist. I am fully aware of the pattern of judging someone superficially and I'm not doing that, it all seems that way because its hard to tell the difference.

Again, that's not what you said nor in the video did it say anywhere that it is the ideal woman. 

You made a correlation with how she looked in those pictures in the first 5 seconds of the video with stage red attributes, and other labels. And justified it with pattern recognition, your vast experience, etc. Rated her 0/10 but you say you are not being judgemental? 

How is what I said in regards that she is a human being "idealism"?

It is a basic fundamental that she is a human being who you know nothing about and never interacted before. If you have forgotten this due to being lost on in the concepts and intellectual pursuits, then I am glad that I could remind you of it.

Your explanation to the "average person in the community" is not a good one - as you only addressed her physical appearance, and in the video there is no other information about her other than her physical appearance.

You took the style, plus facial expressions and created a correlation with stage red or certain mental state which is insane.

Imo this is just awful mental gymnastics and also dangerous - it can mislead a lot of people. 

@questionreality My daily argument quota has been reached, im a devil 👿 have a good day. 

2 hours ago, integral said:

Let's forget all external judgments, she's dating Tristan Tate isn't that saying something meaningful? 

I see zero reason to judge a girl I saw for 0.5 seconds.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I see zero reason to judge a girl I saw for 0.5 seconds.

When I was a teenager, I had a therapist who did just that after I’d shown him a picture of a girl.  He was a religious therapist. Corruption is very sneaky.

Posted (edited)

Careful with the Tate advice. You never know what they are lying about. these guys are potentially very dishonest people but I don't know for certain. just giving you an alternative perspective on the authority and value you give information, not actually knowing what it's made of or seeing the true story behind it.  

As for what he is saying, it is not difficult*** to have 5 girlfriends if you are loaded in Eastern Europe, if that is what you want, you can find five beautiful women who need financial support if you set your life up logistically to support that and just trawl instagram and find five girls impressed by your cash, you could keep several of them around for a while as long as the cash is flowing and you have an expensive lifestyle. It doesn't require much experience in relationships unless you are severely under experienced or have limiting beliefs about yourself that create fearful emotions around women. 

You are much better off getting advice from pretty typical dudes who are performing amazing with women and have a lifestyle you can see yourself obtaining in the next 12 months. Trying to learn game from some rich guy doing mansion parties in Eastern Europe is very different from what you will be doing in real life. 

*** the only things difficult about it would placing your self worth in the number of beautiful girlfriends you have and also the massive amounts of imbalances this causes if you have friends, a business and your health to maintain. 

Edited by Lyubov