Rafael Thundercat

High Level Mature Advice on Man and Woman Relationship

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Good nuance you added..One of my girlfriends long ago was super atracted for me.. and once with her I started for many reasons become more Stoic, Macho, serious and less playfull.. and later on I realized that in the first days of our dating life the playfullness and free flow I had was something she admire in me. Is not about being a Peter Pan, but to be able to enter in the Playfull sometimes, not only for her or for whatever relationship you are.. but for yourself. I dont stay in one mono-emotional state because this hurts first and foremost myself, my part that wish more free flow.. so there is a need to be multi-emotional and dont stay fixated in be a Serious man all the time or a Joker that have no time to Reverence.. The Inner Polarity is super important otherwise parts of our psyche stay unurtured.. Time to cry, laugh,focus, and so fort.. to be a full spectrum human being.. Not a Will Smith all the time. 

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-19 195947.png

I mean.. the vibe of some characters not the actor.. xD

The idea is that if you’re too much phallic (masculin, great lord, energetic spendthrift…) you will become potentially vulnerable and auto destructive, and ultimately you will lose your ability to virtually be phalic.

So you need to refuse the phalic position chronically and being in an energy of accumulation (narcissism, life drive…), like doing money sport etc, being serious in general.

BUT the ultimate goal is to being more phalic, that’s what people in general and especially women want, not someone who is fundamentally identified to his accumulation behaviour.

Nobody want marry a boring and grumpy vegan german protestant who hesitate in which CAMPING CAR INVEST to invade like each summer with his friends southern France xD:)

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Love is purely a phallic position 

The devil is in the details.

Another one. This woman made her mission to help woman to get out of the confusion about Cripto and change their lifes. But overall check not only her bussiness but the Vibe and the life Values. So dont come people to say Tate is a good Model. We have plenty of healty models of living a good life. We just need to give more atention to them and less to the cuckoos.

Screenshot_20240620-192000_Instagram.jpg

A woman can’t “make you feel” disrespected. You disrespect yourself if you believe so.

A man emasculates himself when he believes it’s his woman’s responsibility to make him feel secure in his masculinity.

Chances are, you haven’t been showing yourself a high level of respect long before she came along.

How often are you breaking your word to yourself?

Are you letting fear run your life keeping you from your dreams. Have you let mediocrity be the standard?

Do you feel certain in yourself and your mission?

Are you still hiding from the truth?

Have you been taking radical responsibility for your experience of reality?

Are you living in devotion to your greatest good?

Many men complain that their woman doesn’t show them enough respect. And this may be true. A woman must carry respect for her man or she might as well leave him. AND. If you were truly respecting yourself at a high level, chances are this would be mirrored back to you in union. Unless of course you don’t understand how this game works.

There is nothing more emasculating to a man than when he complains about his woman like he’s a victim to his relationship.

Instead of wanting her to respect you more, which can be a very valid desire, start off by reflecting on the level of respect you have for yourself. If you can’t honestly say that you respect the man you are in this moment, then don’t outsource that by looking for her to give you what you aren’t giving yourself.

Take inventory of your life. Be honest about where you are meeting yourself.

There is a big difference between a man who commands respect and a man who demands respect.

Within union, we are opting in - from a sovereign place - to dependency on another person (for various nutrients). And they are opting in to dependency on us. And yes, there is even another layer/reality beyond this one where true Union *entirely obliterates the concept of sovereignty* and souls merge even while they are housed in ‘separate’ vessels. Of course there is ❤️‍🔥 But that’s a teaching for another time. ♾️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0zhL5wPlQG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/195859981-liberated-love

In Liberated Love , readers will

―Their original relationship blueprint and discover how it informs their current relationships
―To be aware of defenses, survival strategies and coping mechanisms that keep us disconnected from our true selves and susceptible to inferior, co-dependent relationships
―How to practice somatic exercises that increase the capacity to feel and heal
―How to date like a Boundaries Badass
―How to have conversations about relationships without turning them into “relationship conversations”
―How to start and maintain relationships that allow you to express your true self, and be both safe and truly loved