Rafael Thundercat

High Level Mature Advice on Man and Woman Relationship

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I will use this thread to share my findings in both Men and Woman Spheres of people that I think and feel that are on the top to the game of Healing the Relationship War that we see around. Sometimes I see videos and content of some who are still stuck in the old paradigm or even lost in toxic wars. But There are for sure Mature People and we need to follow them. They may not give you good advice on Trancending Human nature or Becoming a Alien Consciouness, but in the Intimate Relationships for sure there is a lot of Value outthere.

Some people I am currently following: Intagram accounts

@thealisonarmstrong

here a youtube interview of her. Watch and feel the wisdom. So different than some toxic channels about Feminine or Masculine energy healing :

This is the books Alison Armstrogn wrote.

So, you may ask: How studing content wrote by woman help man? From my POV, when I hear Mature woman sharing her wisdom and appreciation for the masculine it helps me to see that there are woman doing their work and looking to the shadows and they are taking responsability about their nature and the way they work with men:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/345865.Keys_to_the_Kingdom

she have a whole course on Understanding Men and Women:

https://www.alisonarmstrong.com/curriculum/und/umuw.html

Well, I wil let you with this one first. There is more to come..

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

This is man shit first clip and it continues after.

Caring too much is for women i opened the clip with open mind and it failed immidietly.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf So a Short Video of Denzel Washington Using Shaming to educate his Son is what a High Level Mature advice on man and woman content mean to you?? Read before posting shit. But a chance in your defence: Tell me how the video your shared have something about the intent of the original topic and How it contribute for it?

@Rafael Thundercat Well first of all that woman claims that she can teach you how to understand a man or be one.Then i opened your video and first thing she said about the man is that he cares too much.With that statement immidietly shes not eligable to teach what a man is.Then i sent you a clip to show you that man is not driven by compassion or likes,but his responsibility, hes not shaming him hes educating him like a man.

Contribution is we cant talk about "high level" relationship advice if one first is not a man, only about her fairytale notion of what a man is...Lets take a step back...

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

first thing she said about the man is that he cares too much.With that statement immidietly shes not eligable to teach what a man is.

She actually cant teach anything for a Man or even for a Woman that have short attention Spam, That is exactly your situation. You tell me you open the video, listen to the first word a woman say and judge the Whole video based on that. Grow up man. Freaking Child you are. You are not eligable to post on this Thread. How in hell you are a Moderator?? Watch the whole video and them come to comment something more than your unhealed traumas with your Mommy.

@Rafael Thundercat So your ignorant ass would come into a bus and bus driver says:" i dont know how this buttons work and you would take the whole drive to find out"?

Your ignorant ass would click on a video and guy saying: women aint shit they for the street and continue to watch?

Other day i heared on a tv a guy saying to spot a narcissist you need to be one.Wtf is there to listen after that.

Talk about my mom again pls and you will see why im a moderator...

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Rafael Thundercat So your ignorant ass would come into a bus and bus driver says:" i dont know how this buttons work and you would take the whole drive to find out"?

Your ignorant ass would click on a video and guy saying: women aint shit they for the street and continue to watch?

Other day i heared on a tv a guy saying to spot a narcissist you need to be one.Wtf is there to listen after that.

Talk about my mom again pls and you will see why im a moderator...

Your Mom Should need to teach you Manners. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, just fuck off.. and if you want to cancel me ok, it will just proof what a cesspool this Forum had become. Leaded by kids 

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Rafael Thundercat Enjoy your vacation

I reapeat, You being a Moderator simply show the lack of leadership Leo have in this Forum. You judged my video without even watching it for at least the half. Fuck You

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Rafael Thundercat Enjoy your vacation

would love to @Leo Gura see how the abuse of power work here. Moderator using very little moderated actions. Is not my fault if some guys have short span of attention,

Posted (edited)

You guys are both inflamming each other. Please stop it.

OP posted a decent video. If you want to disagree with it, do so without personal attacks or trolling.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

This is the an account of this guy called Ishan. He looks like from Palestine and speak some stuff that no other speak online. I will let here a post and a video from instagram and you guys judge by yourselfs if is a good one to follow.

I am still trying to understand if the guy have a shadow side but most of what he say resonates with what I see in online enviroment and of course that en up to show up in the offline too

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZfVpSjKCoV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I've been seeing a lot of content/teachings in the spiritual community that feel heavily disempowering to women. Wanting to bring some awarness to the patterns I've witnessed.
What we must remember is that, ultimately, what aligns to you is a reflection. The partner that you will be, or are aligned with, is a reflection of your being. If you look at him as not being 'mountain like enough' or 'not loving me right so onto the next one', then you are giving your power away all the while not seeing the narratives playing and beliefs they are rooted in.

We see this a lot.
Only when a man creates safety for a woman with his presence, can she then finally surrender and be led to ecstasy.
I would never teach my daughter this shit.

The safety a man creates for you, reflects the safety you've been able to create for yourself. If you create the peace and safety in your life, that you desire in order to feel free to flourish and express as you are, then there would be no way a man who didn't reflect this would ever align to you.
To long for your beloved is a truly sacred feeling. Having this connection to your probable futures. Feeling this person in the distance, knowing that there is a place on this tapestry of time where you are together in joy and harmony.

Harmony with another reflects the harmony within.

Much love,
Ihsan (Eyes • In)

The guy have a free meditaton about Healing Ancestral Trauma.

https://www.thegreatmysteryschool.com/ancestors

Another guy from Instagram and Youtube: Some of his lst Insta Post below and a good Youtube Video :

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-17 162426.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-17 162440.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-17 162533.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-17 162540.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-17 162546.png

Good Question : How you Picture a Healthy and Integrated Man??

The spiritual fuck rat archetype :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The spiritual fuck rat archetype :D

a-rat-with-bikini-with-an-expression-of-i-dont-und-LIsW9CsmR7uva4SUusoFFA-edGMncWZSp-AnAEDKR8how.jpeg

:D:D:D:D:DxDxDxDxD

Posted (edited)

On 14/06/2024 at 7:13 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

.Then i sent you a clip to show you that man is not driven by compassion or likes,but his responsibility, hes not shaming him hes educating him like a man.

Be careful though to identify with what is basically just an atavistic tendency more present in men. My father is the superman that you often describe and he is addicted to tobacco, painkillers and alcohol. To be strong you must also know how to be “feminine” depending on the context, to be driven by pleasure and emotions, it is a normal process of reconstituting a positive perception of energy balance. All I see from women is that they expect men to be generally more phalic, that is to say to be more enterprising, confident, dominant... But chill ; Many of the successful men I have seen did not hesitate to be yin, like very nice and funny rugby teddy bears lol.

Just my2cts

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Many of the successful men I have seen did not hesitate to be yin, like very nice and funny rugby teddy bears lol.

Good nuance you added..One of my girlfriends long ago was super atracted for me.. and once with her I started for many reasons become more Stoic, Macho, serious and less playfull.. and later on I realized that in the first days of our dating life the playfullness and free flow I had was something she admire in me. Is not about being a Peter Pan, but to be able to enter in the Playfull sometimes, not only for her or for whatever relationship you are.. but for yourself. I dont stay in one mono-emotional state because this hurts first and foremost myself, my part that wish more free flow.. so there is a need to be multi-emotional and dont stay fixated in be a Serious man all the time or a Joker that have no time to Reverence.. The Inner Polarity is super important otherwise parts of our psyche stay unurtured.. Time to cry, laugh,focus, and so fort.. to be a full spectrum human being.. Not a Will Smith all the time. 

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-19 195947.png

I mean.. the vibe of some characters not the actor.. xD