koops

This pic ;)

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The human experience is equally absolute.

Absolute is not the black void, it is the whole picture.

The butterfly is absolute. That's the key.

I think I am started to get it. The human experience is absolute and it is relative. The Absolute is wearing the mask of a human and the butterfly. 

My hang up has always been on idealism because it seems to suggest that when I am not observing something, it doesn’t exist. But in this dream, there are things I do not observe that still exist. For example, germs, Paris, and my ex-girlfriends.

The Universe is putting on the human mask to experience one aspect of itself. The experience that the Universe is experiencing seems like it is both absolute and relative. It is relative in the sense that the human experience is one out of infinite experiences, and it is absolute in the sense that it is truth/consciousness.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

@koops Few days after posting it, this pic is still making my day : )

My interpretation:  The mask = ego, yes.  At the same time it is a filter, or a process, an ingredient, or a catalyst (looking for the right word here)  which creates somethingWhatever the mask it, it's not only looking. It's part of a greater creation process. It's not necessarily limited - it's just different.

When you grind wheat to flour, it's not better or worse. It's not limited.  It's just different. When you use an oven to bake dough to bread, the bread is no better or worse. It's simply that it changed ihn the process.

Edited by theleelajoker

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

But in this dream, there are things I do not observe that still exist. For example, germs, Paris, and my ex-girlfriends.

well....they exist as potential, which is the same as saying that they really exist, but within the dimension of existence that is rockyreed, they are, let's say, imaginary 😅, since if the rockyreed dimension were an amoeba, they not would exist. All this mental mess is just a mental mess, since infinity is infinite. So the answer is: it doesn't matter. Within the infinite possibilities, they are two possibilities, who cares? It depends of the angle from you see it. The only thing that matters is perceiving the absolute in them, the same as in you, in the end only the absolute is real, and the forms are appearances in terms of their form and absolute in terms of their essence. In short: infinity

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

But in this dream, there are things I do not observe that still exist. For example, germs, Paris, and my ex-girlfriends

What it means for those things to exist is that you are making a claim that they will reliably arise in your experience under certain conditions.

Under certain conditions Paris will enter your experience. Under no conditions will a flat earth enter your experience unless maybe you enter a totally new dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What it means for those things to exist is that you are making a claim that they will reliably arise in your experience under certain conditions.

Under certain conditions Paris will enter your experience. Under no conditions will a flat earth enter your experience unless maybe you enter a totally new dream.

I have so many contradictions in my worldview.

For instance, on the one hand, what it seems to mean for something to exist is that I can observe it. If I cannot see it, feel it, think it, then it does not exist. But on the other hand, it seems like there are things happening behind my senses. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

In a sense everything exists, but then it's just a matter of whether it materializes in your particular dream and under what conditions.

Every finite object is filtered down from Infinity/Everythingness.

Imagine Cat Infinity, which is a soup of every possible cat. And then the cat you see on the street is just one pulled from that soup.

That's how it works.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense everything exists, but then it's just a matter of whether it materializes in your particular dream and under what conditions.

Wild stuff. A few times after I've come back from an extreme DMT trip, I've had the distinct impression that a bunch of factors of reality have been shuffled. Even little things like my room isn't how it was before.

@What Am I Beware of spiritual fantasies.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@What Am I Beware of spiritual fantasies.

Sure, I didn't necessarily mean I believed it to be the case, but it did feel that way. And after the profundity of what I'd just experienced, my reality rearranging would be the least incredible thing lol.

If it were to be possible, it'd be something along the lines of my individuality experiencing something akin to a parallel universe, and the DMT facilitating it. Considering everything else that we know exists, it wouldn't be the most far-fetched thing imaginable.

Edited by What Am I

High doses of psychedelics can screw with your memory in surreal ways. So it's easy to misremember stuff you did in the material world.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your body is God. Don't look elsewhere

What else. 

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine Cat Infinity, which is a soup of every possible cat. And then the cat you see on the street is just one pulled from that soup.

OIP.jpg

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's how it works.

a-surreal-and-thought-provoking-image-of-schroding-PDvPAKDzR8Cy5WCKh3HYAw-qYoPTrgrRXaPmDjexA630Q.jpeg

22 hours ago, koops said:

Screenshot_20240613_215759_Chrome.jpg

I downloaded this image and added it to my collection of art. The image itself and style reminds me of this picture from my collection. 

31dfc91bd15005ccc5a3d3b2dc95f3c7.jpg

https://www.rozziroomian.com/gallery

This is the artist's site. Lots of great pics, though that one in the OP is probably the best. I'm sure it speaks to practically everyone on the forum who has some experience.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

https://www.rozziroomian.com/gallery

This is the artist's site. Lots of great pics, though that one in the OP is probably the best. I'm sure it speaks to practically everyone on the forum who has some experience.

Wow, thank you for sharing! Even the artist reminds me of my ex… :$

Edited by Yimpa

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Every finite object is filtered down from Infinity/Everythingness.

That's how it works.

Awake Plato 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

One of my favorites since a long time. I also like this meme version 

IMG_20240422_222346_032.jpg

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Awake Plato 

IMG_20240422_224000_861.jpg

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God