koops

This pic ;)

94 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

If this is reality and being god then it looks so boring. I imagined it would be more fancy like this (never had a breakthrough):

Chatgpt4:

Screenshot_20240614_020031_com.openai.chatgpt.jpg

Oh no. God is not a 'person'/entity

Think of It more like an Infinite field of Consciousiness (formless, shapeless...)

@koops how can I think about it if it has no space? If it has infinite space I could at least imagine that

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The degree of that infinite black background on salvia is just terrifying.

5-MeO doesn't feel like that at all. It's much more forground than background. 5-MeO doesn't pull back the curtain in that specific way for me.

You made me spill my morning milkshake like a vietnamese soldier with PTSD

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

how can I think about it if it has no space? If it has infinite space I could at least imagine that

Focus on the limits of your consciousness right now. All the ways in which my senses, mind and consciousness is restrained, now imagine how it could be if no such limits existed, aka Breakingthrough. If consciousness became as wide and Awake as the Sky and as Brilliant as the morning Sun, shining throughout all of Infinity and closing in a perfect strange loop.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 hours ago, koops said:

Screenshot_20240613_215759_Chrome.jpg

I tried 5-meo only 4 times, but this is how it felt.

I turned into the colorful soup from the picture, with some abstract remnants of my humanity floating around.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@koops how can I think about it if it has no space? If it has infinite space I could at least imagine that

Thats the trick.

You cant think about it.

Its everywhere. And nowhere at the same time.

God is trans-rational. You cant grasp it via thought.

This video is a GREAT guide:

Some members had awakenings with this one, so you may check it out.

Edited by koops

Amazing...yes!!

@koops thanks this video was one of the best from Leo. Always watched multiple times but I will do on psychedelics

15 hours ago, koops said:

Screenshot_20240613_215759_Chrome.jpg

Wrong idea, The reality is much more than that. not much more, infinitely more.

It is not a hallucination, for one simple reason: infinity. This implies that everything that appears is real, since it is a part of the infinite, therefore infinite. the idea of hallucination is limited, finite. it is not obvious? 

That image implies a subject, the great void, God, anything, dreaming a series of images, and for that the mask of a human is put on. Well, you are dreaming about flowers, right? then, at some point in infinity, It will wear the mask of those flowers. "some time" is now, so those flowers are also the living infinity, and the molecules that make up those flowers, so on to infinity. infinite, total life, without limits. subject/action/object, are limits. does not exist, are impossible . 

@Breakingthewall I know I ask you the impossible but ..can you correct this image to your version of reality?

Your body is God. Don't look elsewhere.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall I know I ask you the impossible but ..can you correct this image to your version of reality?

IMG_20240614_143856.jpg

Choose one. infinite interconnections, infinite shapes superimposed on infinite dimensions, cannot be represented, since one of them compared to the totality is zero, so either you represent a specific one, or the totality is completely formless. It is absolute and to perceive it is enlightenment, since you are the whole infinity. it is impossible to think about it, by definition

IMG_20240614_143600.jpg

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall nice!!

My intuition says this is more accurate. Thank you 

Edited by OBEler

@Breakingthewall it's a nice pic not an attempt of representing ultimate Reality.

Your pictures may be more accurate but also more abstract. What I like about the original picture is that it represents the first samadhi or awakening to the fact that you are not only the meat suit. Of course this is just stream entry but there is a simple beauty in the representation of the first mystical experience.

That's why I like it so much. It's the first moment you get it.

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall it's a nice pic not an attempt of representing ultimate Reality.

Your pictures may be more accurate but also more abstract. What I like about the original picture is that it represents the first samadhi or awakening to the fact that you are not only the meat suit. Of course this is just stream entry but there is a simple beauty in the representation of the first mystical experience.

That's why I like it so much. It's the first moment you get it.

It is a representation with an essential error, it represents a subject, an action and an object. The human mind can only think in that way, therefore it is an attractive representation, but it is deception. do you want deception? then good. but if you are looking for the truth, it is a deeply toxic image, since it evokes a truth that is a lie

@Breakingthewall I mean you're right what can I say but you gotta start somewhere. I think it's a very relatable image about losing your virginity in Awakening. That is it's beauty IMO, just vanilla newbie sex

Posted (edited)

I am viewing this picture as the black represents the Absolute or “external world” and the mask represents the ego, and the visual field represents the relative limited human experience. Notice that the human experience of the butterfly is only a sliver. The picture tells me that there is more to reality that meets the eye, which is why there is more black background. This is what I mean by the “external world”. I mean that there is more to reality than the human senses. If there was no external world, then there could be nothing beyond the human view of the butterfly. But the Absolute holds everything seen and unseen.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your body is God. Don't look elsewhere.

No babe, YOUR body is God 😘

Edited by Butters

28 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall I mean you're right what can I say but you gotta start somewhere. I think it's a very relatable image about losing your virginity in Awakening. That is it's beauty IMO, just vanilla newbie sex

Could be. I send you a picture of me as a souvenirIMG_20240614_165917.jpg 

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I am viewing this picture as the black represents the Absolute or “external world” and the mask represents the ego, and the visual field represents the relative limited human experience. Notice that the human experience of the butterfly is only a sliver. The picture tells me that there is more to reality that meets the eye, which is why there is more black background. This is what I mean by the “external world”. I mean that there is more to reality than the human senses. If there was no external world, then there could be nothing beyond the human view of the butterfly. But the Absolute holds everything seen and unseen.

The human experience is equally absolute.

Absolute is not the black void, it is the whole picture.

The butterfly is absolute. That's the key.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.