koops

This pic ;)

94 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

the real God-Realization is seeing how you construct all of your reality.

I had a talk with a friend that is a scientist and was exactly in this lines: Yeah, I can summary Reality as being all God, bt this is the lasy path. The Warrior Path is making the Work to Know "HOW" God Create all this complexity. Is becoming more Scientific about God and not using lasy short Cuts, this short cuts let for the New Agers.

On 14/06/2024 at 4:27 PM, r0ckyreed said:

For example, germs, Paris, and my ex-girlfriends.

You can meet you Ex in Paris, make love and get some Germs all at once if you wish. Them would be a Dream coming true. 

On 14/06/2024 at 5:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

Imagine Cat Infinity, which is a soup of every possible cat. And then the cat you see on the street is just one pulled from that soup.

a-whimsical-and-surreal-scene-featuring-cat-infini-fzsbeDn9Rkq7UhGX_DADUg-8h3qOlPkRjOP94D_emRKhQ.jpeg

Cat in the end 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

enlightenment does not mean you are conscious of how you are imagining everything and everyone around you. That's requires a whole lot more consciousness.

This is more like what Ralston teaches 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

5 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

This is more like what Ralston teaches 

To some degree, but it goes way deeper than what he teaches.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

xD

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the real awakening, beyond nonduality and enlightenment. Just because you have some enlightenment does not mean you are conscious of how you are imagining everything and everyone around you.

Agree, but the important point is not to realize how you imagine reality, it is to realize what you are, to open your being to the absolute and heavenly light that the infinite is. the full glory of existence without limits. That is reality beyond any compression, and I think you totally agree with my statement.

Then, understanding as you imagine, as absolute, this concrete reality, is it something? because maybe this is only valid for this dimension, in other infinite dimensions you don't imagine anything. It is impossible to know, the only absolute certainty is the substance, what you are, and perceiving it in a total way is what this work is about. Are you perceiving now the absolute light of the existence? Because I don't, and only one conclusion could be achieved from this fact: my perception isn't clean enough. It's veiled. Sometimes it's clear, but usually it isn't. What veils it? That's the question, how to clean the doors of perception.

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 15/06/2024 at 8:14 PM, enchanted said:

Does this pic imply a that our world, although beautiful and filled with meaning, just one possibility of an infinite and that it's ultimately completely arbitrary? Not that arbitrary is a bad thing but is this the right conclusion? 

While you could come to this conclusion and you wouldn't be wrong, I wouldn't say it's the main focus of the picture.

It implies who the fuck you are.

❤️

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

only one conclusion could be achieved from this fact: my perception isn't clean enough. It's veiled. Sometimes it's clear, but usually it isn't. What veils it? That's the question, how to clean the doors of perception.

You clean one door only to realize there’s a hundred more doors where that came from :S

@OBEler the shared dream is actually literally your body. 

Other beings such as me and Leo are part of your Infinite body. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You clean one door only to realize there’s a hundred more doors where that came from :S

Our perception can be absolutely clear, that is what this work is about. 

On 6/13/2024 at 1:24 PM, koops said:

Screenshot_20240613_215759_Chrome.jpg

When you pause the game after playing for 12 hours and you realize you're actually not a Dovahkiin on a quest to defeat the World-Eating Dragon who is prophesied to destroy Tamriel: you were just staying up all night procrastinating on your college thesis.

:D

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@theleelajoker My current understanding is that we are individualized expressions of infinity, autonomous entities within it, higher holarchies include the lower, yet retain their own character but they are dynamic and always changing, the infinite sea of possibilities, the infinity of experience is there irregardless of whether we are aware of it or not and we can expand to perceive it, within it, we are constructed as much as we construct ourselves and we are infinitely interconnected with all other entities, we navigate this substrate of which we are a part, tune our sense perception, on another layer are the intelligence that consciously forms our body and reality, manufactures our sense organs and places ourselves into this reality, to navigate it, to experience it, for it not to dissolve back into infinity but expand our experience, we cut ourselves off from our omnipotence to immerse ourselves, to create individuality, to navigate the world through an externally directed ego, but reality flows from within, corresponds to deeper aspects of ourselves, we are in an experience in which others exist, if we imposed our will, that would limit it so to interact with it in a physical domain, we are limited, but we can also create our own reality independently, though becoming a tyrant there means that we are essentially terrorizing ourselves since we have to become, embody and experience those we terrorize as well, since everything is as, our identity scales within and outside, there is a vast cooperation of consciousness going on within all planes of reality, our world as we know it has chosen to disconnected itself from this awareness, each individual constructs the world inside it and navigates its possibilities, diverging timelines and navigating the infinite bed of possibilities, its a vast process but that's what you get when you inquire into how consciousness would act without limits, if you were the creator and created, how you would structure reality if everything was you and nonetheless you desired to explore this creativity through individuality.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀