koops

This pic ;)

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense everything exists, but then it's just a matter of whether it materializes in your particular dream and under what conditions.

Every finite object is filtered down from Infinity/Everythingness.

Imagine Cat Infinity, which is a soup of every possible cat. And then the cat you see on the street is just one pulled from that soup.

That's how it works.

I have my particular dream as God and you have your particular dream as God.

Why can't we both imagine each other and imagine a similar shared dream. We both pull the almost similar cat out of the infinity soup. 

When we sleep at night each one of us is disconnected from the shared dream and each one of us live an own dream.  However it is even possible that we share a dream at night together.Thomas Campbell has shared with his imaginary son a dream where both experienced the same dream (they were diving together and saw a whale).

Besides that your imaginary brain is always predicting what could exist or could not exist to match up with the consensus dream as best as possible. If the connection to consensus dream is lost, it will predict on its own as best as possible to still navigate through the consensus dream.

Why not multiple dreamers within a nested dream where each dreamer can just dream in consensus and limits of the shared nested dream? And they are synchronized and linked together? For example when I write an imaginary post on actualized.org forum in my dream then it gets synchronized in the shared consensus dream and in your dream you can see with high probability my imaginary post materialize?

Can't infinity produce that?

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

Why can't we both imagine each other and imagine a similar shared dream. We both pull the almost similar cat out of the infinity soup. 

When we sleep at night each one of us is disconnected from the shared dream and each one of us live an own dream.  However it is even possible that we share a dream at night together.Thomas Campbell has shared with his imaginary son a dream where both experienced the same dream (they were diving together and saw a whale).

Besides that your imaginary brain is always predicting what could exist or could not exist to match up with the consensus dream as best as possible. If the connection to consensus dream is lost, it will predict on its own as best as possible to still navigate through the consensus dream.

Why not multiple dreamers within a nested dream where each dreamer can just dream in consensus and limits of the shared nested dream? And they are synchronized and linked together? For example when I write an imaginary post on actualized.org forum in my dream then it gets synchronized in the shared consensus dream and in your dream you can see with high probability my imaginary post materialize?

Maybe it can. And maybe you're just dreaming all that up.

After all, if you dreamed it up perfectly what would be difference?

It's like, you want something to be "real" outside your own mind, beyond your own dream. You don't want to take responsibility for being able to dream without limits.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 6/14/2024 at 7:03 PM, What Am I said:

Wild stuff. A few times after I've come back from an extreme DMT trip, I've had the distinct impression that a bunch of factors of reality have been shuffled. Even little things like my room isn't how it was before.

@What Am I Well, if you focus on your room as you go into psychedelics, you will see a lot of detail you didn't notice before, objects, arrangements, patterns, textures, things you normally blend out. They also expand and magnify your senses, you're literally creating more space for detail as if you were subdividing reality into more dualities, brain regions interconnect, you unlock suppressed parts, you are perfectly in tune with the present moment, your curiosity expands, your awareness increases, your pattern recognition skyrockets. You unlock new ways to filter and perceive reality. Note that everyday reality is as much a projection of your mind as it is the input of your senses, you're often subconsciously filling in blanks in more profound ways than you can't yet imagine. On my latest trip I became aware that every idea, concept, object is merged in infinite interdimensional space in which everything is related and connected, each point of actuality protruding and finding expression in 3D space. But you could also imagine instead of 3D space with objects, each object being its own dimension being able to be related to every other object and simply using the restriction of 3D for convenience purposes. Every distinguishable "thing" being a lens that can be overplayed over every other or united in expression inside 3D space through color, shape, distance etc.. It might very well be that you brought back new concepts, that your sensory filtering expanded, that you're more aware now, that the mind that creates a projection of reality inside has changed some parameters.

But whether actual reality has retroactively been overridden in ways beyond mere mind filtering, that's quite radical, not impossible but it seems rather improbable. But then you have to look into that and figure out what exactly is new.

14 hours ago, OBEler said:

When we sleep at night each one of us is disconnected from the shared dream and each one of us live an own dream.  However it is even possible that we share a dream at night together. Thomas Campbell has shared with his imaginary son a dream where both experienced the same dream (they were diving together and saw a whale).

@OBEler What would prevent God from doing that? God is the entire universe and looks through the eyes of all personalities it becomes. God can do anything. Now, you clearly have limitations and so do I, ones we can't seem to just wish away. I presume that's because on a higher plane we have chosen to be here and experience whatever we are experiencing at full immersion, it's an idea. Also, God-realization can mean a lot of things, anyone who speaks about it can only do so because they're in a dual form right now. Impossibility doesn't exist on an absolute level, only within self-imposed limitations. If we broke the specific limits that keep us in this dream, we could with all our experiences, knowledge, unique lenses, identity, consciousness, go on an adventure and simply project an environment outward. We would still be as real or unreal as we are now. This really comes down to our understanding of the nature of each other, self and other, the Godhead, if there's other Godheads, souls, oversouls, personalities, bodies, the physical or experiential separation of consciousness. Are you a figment of my imagination only? Am I of yours only? Are we of each simultaneously but separately or united in objective space, are we part of the same Godhead, are both experiences equally real? We know this reality is possible in the way it is playing out by virtue of witnessing it. And nothing's impossible for God, right? So then shuffling some parts of it around using the power of god is a question of why not rather than if. 

The biggest obstacle really is the question of reality, how real are we anyway? Our personalities are mental constructs, right? But they have form, momentum, energy behind them just as much as our physical form, although they're very fictitious and relative, but isn't that the same as our experiences and physical bodies, compared to God anyway? I really don't know, but if we can communicate in the physical world sharing our senses and there's no reason why God can't be two and we can strip away the physical layer of reality and move closer to the source while keeping our mental bodies and identities alive, then I'm sure we could create an astral world to visit together, but then I have no actual clue how to do that, I lack the metaphysical experience. It would also bring out questions of Autonomy, but I heard nobody on the astral plane is concerned about that anymore and consciousness is far more flexible there while still maintaining a sense of self, albeit an ever expanding one.

And I guess we already have that (probably) or at least the reality of our current experience is the base of your desire for another projection or manifestation of a dream with looser limits, in which case, there's nothing limiting Infinity from creating that except the self-imposed limits of this dimension. As Leo once said, he's god and can give you anything you want, you want an apple, he gives you an apple, then you want an orange but an orange is not an apple, and then you want something else, I guess we could transition from one dream to another, morph an apple to an orange but only by letting go of the deeper desire to experience this dream and convincing the other party to travel together to a new, once one figures out how to end it, that is.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It might very well be that you brought back new concepts, that your sensory filtering expanded, that you're more aware now, that the mind that creates a projection of reality inside has changed some parameters.

But whether actual reality has retroactively been overridden in ways beyond mere mind filtering, that's quite radical, not impossible but it seems rather improbable. But then you have to look into that and figure out what exactly is new.

Yeah, I could see this being the actual truth of what happened. It was after a near-breakthrough on DMT, so I was pretty much plucked out of typical reality and processed through a transcendental blender. Upon coming back from something like that, it's very easy to question everything with perception being so raw.

On 6/13/2024 at 4:24 PM, koops said:

Screenshot_20240613_215759_Chrome.jpg

Does this pic imply a that our world, although beautiful and filled with meaning, just one possibility of an infinite and that it's ultimately completely arbitrary? Not that arbitrary is a bad thing but is this the right conclusion? 

@Keryo Koffa

Thx for your post. Helped to re-structure some concepts in my mind. And the thing about filtering and how changed filters = changed experience of reality is really CRAZY.

In the last weeks, I notice a significant shift in my filters even without the use of psychedelics. My experience - or better my categorization of events, situations, interactions and human behavior  - changed tremendously.

Let's say that at the start of 2023, my sober state of consciousness has been a 1 for me, a 6 when high on weed and a 10 when high on LSD or similar (numbers are symbolic, just illustrating the relative difference). I would say that from 2023 to 2024, I moved from 1 to 1.2  in sober states. From January 2024 to May 24, a LOT happened (one big trip) and I moved from 1.2 to 1.5. In June (no psychedelics, I smoked weed only once), it fees like I moved from 1.5 to 3 or even 4 sometimes. My "sober" state does not seem so "sober" anymore lol.  It's like a spiral that accelerates, allowing more and more complexity faster and faster...

@enchanted Good question, I basically asked the same one at almost the same time in a different thread  :D 

1 hour ago, enchanted said:

Does this pic imply a that our world, although beautiful and filled with meaning, just one possibility of an infinite and that it's ultimately completely arbitrary? Not that arbitrary is a bad thing but is this the right conclusion?

Relative world is infinetely intelligent.

There are higher magnitudes of infinities to be experienced and lowers and all in between in all dimensions.

In the end, there is no reference point inside infinity. I'm lost inside my infinite mind and there's no way to orient myself

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

So funny seeing this posted here when it's such an obscure thing. I loved this image too. I came across this image 6 months ago from this (https://www.youtube.com/@sun-ship) youtube channel before she changed her avatar.

Brothers and sisters, we dreaming

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

5 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Posted (edited)

I had a deeper interpretation of the picture. The visual field represents part of the reality that you are viewing and the black space represents the nothingness of your visual field. If you look at your bed and then turn your back to it, the bed becomes that black nothingness. But it really isn’t black. When you turn around, your bed becomes the visuals of colors and shapes. 

@Leo Gura is this what you mean by the external world being infinity/nothingness?

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Here's an image that definitely wasn't generated by AI, lol.

Screenshot_20240615_191256_Google.jpg

It seems human life (the world of limited forms) is itself unlimited. It's interesting. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe it can. And maybe you're just dreaming all that up.

After all, if you dreamed it up perfectly what would be difference?

It's like, you want something to be "real" outside your own mind, beyond your own dream. You don't want to take responsibility for being able to dream without limits.

Yes in the end it really doesn't matter. 

But I am a human being and it's somehow nicer to me that something is really there and not just pretending to be.

I think it's a similar philosophical question presented in this video where spasce in games are not faked.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

it's somehow nicer to me that something is really there and not just pretending to be.

But God is infinite imagination.

So realizing it's all pretending to be, is the KEY thing to realize about God.

As I said elswhere, the real God-Realization is seeing how you construct all of your reality. That's the real awakening, beyond nonduality and enlightenment. Just because you have some enlightenment does not mean you are conscious of how you are imagining everything and everyone around you. That's requires a whole lot more consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I had a deeper interpretation of the picture. The visual field represents part of the reality that you are viewing and the black space represents the nothingness of your visual field. If you look at your bed and then turn your back to it, the bed becomes that black nothingness. But it really isn’t black. When you turn around, your bed becomes the visuals of colors and shapes. 

@Leo Gura is this what you mean by the external world being infinity/nothingness?

The background Infinity is hidden from you unless you enter a higher state of consciousness where it becomes revealed.

The default human state hides Infinity in order to create the illusion of a solid material world.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Yes, maybe we are dreaming. But there was a comment below a video from John C Lilly that made me laugh.  Maybe we are playing, and when we die we take off the VR headset?

14 hours ago, theleelajoker said:

It's like a spiral that accelerates, allowing more and more complexity faster and faster...

@theleelajoker My own experience was insanely profound, I've been burning lifetimes of limiting ideas. Imagine throwing a ball and running to catch it before it falls to the ground, then you keep running and throw it again, having to accelerate even faster to catch it and that continues each time.

16 hours ago, enchanted said:

@enchanted "You will continue to grow and develop, and you will become aware of other environments, even as you left your childhood home. But environments are not objective things, conglomerations of objects that exist independently of you. Instead you form them and they are quite literally extensions of yourself; materialized mental acts that extend outward from your consciousness." - Seth

11 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

The visual field represents part of the reality that you are viewing and the black space represents the nothingness of your visual field. If you look at your bed and then turn your back to it, the bed becomes that black nothingness. But it really isn’t black. When you turn around, your bed becomes the visuals of colors and shapes. 

@r0ckyreed You pass it to your subconscious, experiences and consistency are preserved. It exists as potential and on a structural layer below your current ability to manipulate, it's there and you can tune into it, though from another perspective it is unreal but so is all of reality if you dissociate from your senses.

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

But I am a human being and it's somehow nicer to me that something is really there and not just pretending to be.

I think it's a similar philosophical question presented in this video where space in games are not faked.

@OBEler You could flip your ideas around and say that reality is as real as you are willing to explore it and as consistent as you care it to be, so technically there's no problem. Additionally if you are god, you can determine the nature of reality and the existence of coherent others just as real as you believe yourself to be. You consciously or unconsciously tune yourself to a reality that is a part of you in its unlimited complexity and can explore it omni-directionally. You can make it magical or material or both, transcending and uniting all paradigms but the emotions that emerge within you are just as real and meaningful as they've always been even if their context is far more variable now, the raw sensations and connections still exists as their distinct realities.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

"You will continue to grow and develop, and you will become aware of other environments, even as you left your childhood home. But environments are not objective things, conglomerations of objects that exist independently of you. Instead you form them and they are quite literally extensions of yourself; materialized mental acts that extend outward from your consciousness." - Seth

Yes, and at the same time I am wondering... the same way we construct those environments (the houses, the books, the forests etc.), we constructed the people within this environment, and we construct the information given by them, right?

So in the same way, "we" or "you" or "I" or whatever, we constructed Seth, right? Question is, do we also construct the message transferred to us, or is there something or someone beyond that?

Is it always a self-referential loop? Or is there any kind of "message" what we can receive through our constructed environment? If there is a message, there are assumptions we need to make:

1. There is "anything" or "anyone" beyond our own construction
  2. This "anything or "anyone" knows sth "I" don't
  3. It wants to tell me sth
  4. It does tell me sth
  5. If it "wants" to tell me sth, there needs to be a purpose why it tells me
  6. Assumption 6 leads to "there is a higher purpose" outside my own construction or meaning making

But: If there is infinity, why has the message not been understood yet? Maybe because the purpose is not to get the message, but the process of understanding it. Which I would then consider a game - you do what you do not to get somewhere, but simply to do it for the sake of doing it.

Edited by theleelajoker