This pic ;)

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20240613_215759_Chrome.jpg

Edited by koops

It is AI generated ? 

The devil is in the details.

Yup! That's how it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I have been trying to track down the original creator of this image

Edit:

Finally found the original source of this image. The artists name is Rozzi Roomian and her instagram is @rozzidreams 

https://www.instagram.com/rozzidreams?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, koops said:

Screenshot_20240613_215759_Chrome.jpg

This is the photoalbum I almost picked for the first techno song I created while in lockdown. My final decision was: Dying by artist Alex Grey. The photo above has a dear place in my heart. I've been one year on and off composing my second song but still doesn't come out. It's an attempt to condensate all of human experiences. I think I'll work back on it again. Thanks for sharing this lovely picture, it was genuinly prophetic @koops

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@TheAlchemist I was thinking about youxD. It's like we invoked you with the pic ahahahh 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

It gives me anxiety just by looking at it. 

It's amazing.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

This pic is the best depiction of how salvia works for me.

Almost literally this picture.

Fucking salvia!

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

This pic is the best depiction of how salvia works for me.

Almost literally this picture.

Fucking salvia!

Really? It brought me back to my 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough experiences. I would just add slightly more orange color to this net around the observer. 

Posted (edited)

The degree of that infinite black background on salvia is just terrifying.

5-MeO doesn't feel like that at all. It's much more forground than background. 5-MeO doesn't pull back the curtain in that specific way for me.

5-MeO is a different kind of Infinity.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Do you still observe reality from behind the eye pov? If yes, why?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

If this is reality and being god then it looks so boring. I imagined it would be more fancy like this (never had a breakthrough):

Chatgpt4:

Screenshot_20240614_020031_com.openai.chatgpt.jpg

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

If this is reality and being god then it looks so boring. I imagined it would be more fancy like this (never had a breakthrough):

Chatgpt4:

It def doesn't not look like that.

That is some high-fantasy hippie shit.

Edited by Leo Gura

How are you all interpreting the OPs pic? I am seeing it as the Universe experiencing a part of itself by pretending to be a human. It is wearing a human mask and experiencing itself like a diver wears goggles to experience part of the ocean.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

How are you all interpreting the OPs pic? I am seeing it as the Universe experiencing a part of itself by pretending to be a human. It is wearing a human mask and experiencing itself like a diver wears goggles to experience part of the ocean.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The degree of that infinite black background on salvia is just terrifying.eO is a different kind of Infinity.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I guess there are many different interpretations.

For me, it is almost identical to a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough. I see this background not as a background but as everything that exists, visualized as the net of reality.

This bottom part is just a memory of my material identity and beliefs. It doesn't hold such a significant place in my breakthrough on this chemical.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Chatgpt4:

5-MeO-Marvel

Posted (edited)

@r0ckyreedCould be a floating head species on another planet 78 septillion centuries ago and wouldn't loose any validity.

But I have listened to all of Donald Hoffmans interviews. Every interview he shares another nugget of information that the interviewer asks him and once you get all his information he is saying some crazy shit. He is mapping out consciousness and how it works and he describes its form and how it works.

The problem is understanding what he is saying the interviewers all try to get the information out of him in laymen terms and he does just not in 1 interview. If you watch all of them you can understand what he is saying and its insane. I would define it like what he is saying you are wearing a computer vr headset its not a computer but it works like a computer. Computers we have are like retarded versions the computer you are in.

He is using metaphysics and math to map out consciousness. Consciousness has a form its just never ending so it has time to take all forms.

Edited by Hojo

9 hours ago, Davino said:

This is the photoalbum I almost picked for the first techno song I created while in lockdown. My final decision was: Dying by artist Alex Grey. The photo above has a dear place in my heart. I've been one year on and off composing my second song but still doesn't come out. It's an attempt to condensate all of human experiences. I think I'll work back on it again. Thanks for sharing this lovely picture, it was genuinly prophetic @koops

Nice! Glad you like it.

Good luck with your second song ;)