Leo Gura

Exotic Pizza Contest - Fun!

158 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Come up with the most exotic and unique pizza you can think of.

Bonus points for posting an AI-generated pic of your pizza.

Alien Crocodile Pizza is already taken ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Prompt: Make me a truly unique and exotic pizza. The base is a dark red crust. On the pizza there's parrot meat that's cooked well, it also contains an exotic looking red egg in the middle. On the pizza there is anchovies, pineapple, avocado, watermelon and bitter lemon. Make it look very appetising.

DALL·E 2024-06-13 21.39.50 - A unique and exotic pizza with a dark red crust. The pizza features well-cooked parrot meat, a striking red egg in the middle, anchovies, pineapple, a.png

Posted (edited)

late-delivered flat-earth buddhist-rat pizza with string-theory-cheese consciousness and triple topping of nothingness , sogged by poseidon's kiss, served on your stepmom's coffee table as she's sleepwaking with a Google Cardboard VR headset

output (1).jpg

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Posted (edited)

@mmKay ahahaha damn I didnt think if that. flat earth pizza lmao. wb a 3d earth pizza, tf would that look like.

Edited by UpperMaster

Posted (edited)

9v3oKjB.jpg

Edited by Yimpa

Rhubarb x chicken pizza.

Don't mind me, I'm just watching the show here, while I eat my 8-cheese layered, pizza with tomatoes, marinara sauce, and thinly sliced french fries. 

On a more meta note, this is slightly increasing my cravings, while I'm eating healthy these days, but its good training to resist the temptations.

Lol, are you high ?

The devil is in the details.

I'm in Rome and I'm tripping balls with so many pizza

I may get one for dinner

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

54 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

@mmKay 3d earth buddhist rat pizza

DALL·E 2024-06-13 21.56.30 - A 3D illustration of a pizza designed to look like Earth with a Buddhist theme. The pizza toppings form continents, oceans, and clouds. One slice of t.png

That's beautiful. It gives me chill

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Lol, are you high ?

Sir this is the Entertainment and Fun department of the Forum

You may relax, lay back and enjoy a bit life

Edited by Davino

54 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

9v3oKjB.jpg

Such a curveball;)

Which AI software do you guys use? 

3 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Rhubarb x chicken pizza.

No! Chicken is not meant for pizza.

I'm gonna die on this hill. :P 

Funny enough there has been a breakthrough on video generation with Luma AI

This appeared on my Linkedin feed:

Bad news for OpenAI

Luma AI has beaten them to video generation

This is Dream Machine, think of it as the ChatGPT for creating realistic videos

Just take a look at the example below to see how close we are to full films being made with this tech

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/zainkahn_bad-news-for-openai-luma-ai-has-beaten-them-ugcPost-7206994537116770306-zCWd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_androi

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

late-delivered flat-earth buddhist-rat pizza with string-theory-cheese consciousness and triple topping of nothingness , sogged by poseidon's kiss, served on your stepmom's coffee table as she's sleepwaking with a Google Cardboard VR headset

output (1).jpg

This art style actually looks really cool and unique. My favorite so far! Easy winner. Great description. 

gordon-ramsey-food.gif

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

56 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Lol, are you high ?

Pizza awakening is real

Describe a thought.