Leo Gura

Exotic Pizza Contest - Fun!

158 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is Mexican Day of the Dead pizza.

Correction:

This is the actual Mexican Day of the Dead pizza.

I may keep my initial Alien Intelligence pizza, whose skull and design are not human at all -_-

_5ad468a1-b007-4f6f-ac5a-ea55c1cc6fee.jpeg

A Demon Pizza

Designer.png

A scary place, ruled by the Pizza Demon. Img_2024_06_19_20_04_36.jpeg

The infinity settles back down to dominoes now 348s.jpg

Posted (edited)

Pizza converter

Feed the pizza with any food you like less then pizza and the pizza grows bigger so you can have a piece of the pizza instead.

Story pizza 

Once you bite into an ingredient, in a flesh the ingredient tells you a short story about its existence about how it was born, how it has lived and even what it was before. You get a sense that you really bite into the universe into what you are. 

Edited by Jannes

Posted (edited)

"A pizza with fat people as topping"

image1_0.jpg

On topic: What AI image generator do you guys use? I have tried so many free ones but none of them really amazes me. Perhaps my prompts are not detailed enough? I used Gencraft for this one.

which one is the world's best AI-image generator? Free/Paid

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@QandC To me this comes across as fat shaming. 🤏

Eatable pizza bike wheels:

So this is a bike designed to only carry you have the way. It's made out of pizza wheels and the rest of the bike is other practical material for camping. Practically it could work like this. You drive 80km with a bike to a mountain and then you can only walk forward so you dismantle the bike and can completely reuse all of the parts for something practical. 

id like to close this thread with the most orignal pizza. its SO original it goes full circle and is actually the most common and basic pizza.

the classic cheese pizza

ok enough.jpg

This is not a Signature    [TBA]

Invisible Pizza:

Yesterday I made my own pizza for dinner. I'm sorry to tell you guys I was very conservative.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Will you reveal why Pizza Infinity, Cat Infinity and Crocodile Infinity?

I see the pieces but not the puzzle

What are you up to?

Strange loop style video with infinities?

Or just enjoying your creative self?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God