Leo Gura

Exotic Pizza Contest - Fun!

158 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Imagine creating an evolutionary niche where animals with coat patterns most resembling pizza have the highest fitness 😆

Where would that be useful though? It's not a good disguise because you disguise yourself as food. It could be useful as a trap though. 

On 15.6.2024 at 11:58 AM, Jannes said:

The pizza trap

Year 2900... Modern society has only left human environments left. Animals need to adapt. Because pizza is humans most loved food and because its everywhere a few animals evolved to disguise certain body parts of themselves like a pizza to lure prey. 

Posted (edited)

The ultra expensive pizza 

Some billionaire assholes have nothing better to do than to eat the most expensive pizza possible. Its made with saffron, white truffles, wagyu beef, lamas caviar and even a touch of gold leaf.

The space pizza

Human kind put all kind of interesting human stuff in a box and sent it to space to make aliens conscious of our existence. Pizza as humans most beloved food needed to be part of that of course. Because everything needed to be compact the shape of the pizza was shaped like earth to get more information along. 

biver pizza 

A large piece of bark with leaves and branches on top. yummy. 

Edited by Jannes

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

Where would that be useful though? It's not a good disguise because you disguise yourself as food. It could be useful as a trap though. 

For example in a niche where the foliage and general environment have pizza patterns on them. Camouflage is critical for predator and prey animals alike.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Volcano pizza pls

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Luxury Pizza:

Golden bread with a ruby bed and diamonds on top

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 6/15/2024 at 11:43 AM, Rigel said:

Bread & toppings free pizza

29512038-F1CA-4BF8-BDB9-3C65346AA8BE.jpeg

Alien Intelligence Pizza: take a bite of this pizza and discover what it's like to have a hyper-intelligent mind - if you dare!

The pizza has a flavor that is unique to the one who tastes it and makes you experience its unique intelligence… transcending the limits of human consciousness.

_e6292a3d-b6ff-4578-a0c8-17432bf7cc8e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Clarence said:

Alien Intelligence Pizza: take a bite of this pizza and discover what it's like to have a hyper-intelligent mind - if you dare!

The pizza has a flavor that is unique to the one who tastes it and makes you experience its unique intelligence… transcending the limits of human consciousness.

_e6292a3d-b6ff-4578-a0c8-17432bf7cc8e.jpeg

That is Mexican Day of the Dead pizza.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, GLORY said:

pizza18.jpg

I don't know why but I like it

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

@Clarence I love it. 

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is Mexican Day of the Dead pizza.

😆

Thanks, now I can't unsee it.

I'll go for more classic styles then… I need my alien intelligence pizza :P

(I'm unable to pick one… they all look intelligent).

_0240ff97-f8c3-41f5-989a-74f927b37200.jpeg

_0f2f16eb-5a32-4dab-b305-e63ba4374d5a.jpeg

_f4efe240-a643-4a23-9287-e997530992dd.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Pov: you accept an infinite pizza coupon during your salvia trip

Edited by mmKay

Posted (edited)

Non-euclidean Pizza Infinity is real, try it out!

Edited by mmKay

Pineapple Pizza 

50 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Pineapple Pizza 

You win. 

:P 

Cheetos pizza.