Leo Gura

Exotic Pizza Contest - Fun!

158 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 6/14/2024 at 9:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's my fave so far.

Camel pizza :D

@Clarence  I had that same idea but with cactus and camel meat toppings and the pizza is in the shape of a camel. Good call man.  👍 

Untitled design (1).png

Edited by ryandesreu

My cat died so I'm bringing it in to my work's pizza party! (I like my meat still meowing at me.)

Untitled design (2).png

Untitled design (3).png

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Bread and toppings are but fleeting illusions, mere whispers in the vast emptiness of the pizza void. To grasp at bread is to chase the wind; to cling to toppings is to hold onto shadows. Pizza, as we perceive it, is a construct of our dualistic mind, an attachment we must transcend. In the realm of ultimate truth, there is no pizza, and yet, pizza is everywhere. Non-pizza neither affirms nor denies; it is the middle way, the path of balance and harmony. Thus, the enlightened diner sees beyond bread and toppings, savoring the taste of emptiness itself.

--GPT

Pizza AI Sutra

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Bread and toppings are but fleeting illusions, mere whispers in the vast emptiness of the pizza void. To grasp at bread is to chase the wind; to cling to toppings is to hold onto shadows. Pizza, as we perceive it, is a construct of our dualistic mind, an attachment we must transcend. In the realm of ultimate truth, there is no pizza, and yet, pizza is everywhere. Non-pizza neither affirms nor denies; it is the middle way, the path of balance and harmony. Thus, the enlightened diner sees beyond bread and toppings, savoring the taste of emptiness itself.

--GPT

I got to magnet that to a fridge somewhere.

~

Virtual virtual pizza

14F19FC8-6E11-4036-AC8C-5EB8C53DE1BB.jpeg

Sailing on the ceiling 

Posted (edited)

Jedi Survivor Pizza

Jedis are usually known for their connection in the force. What few people know is that Jedis can differentiate between 300 different flavors of sharpness whereas normal folk and Sith alike only taste one kind of sharpness. Jedi supporter have learned to communicate with surviving Jedis in this way by cooking their pizza to a certain sharpness to communicate a message. For example the danger of the area.

Color shifting pizza

Its made with chameleon which are prepared in such a way that they dont loose their color shifting abilities in dead/cooked form. So the pizza adapts to the environment. (The crust is also made out of chameleon)

Edited by Jannes

Posted (edited)

I'm going off topic and posting kundalini pasta, because I'm that edgy.

output.jpg

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm going off topic

I’m reporting you to the pizza gods 

:P

Purple Panda's Poison Dart Frog Pizza

Designer (5).jpeg

Stacraft 2 Mothership Licorice Pica with obsidian lasers and ether

23 hours ago, Rigel said:

Bread & toppings free pizza

29512038-F1CA-4BF8-BDB9-3C65346AA8BE.jpeg

And the winner is.......

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Self sustaining pizza
A pizza which material is carefully selected that it can both be eaten but can also create life. Out of the (eatable) pizza dough grow plants (which can be eaten in their entirety) and little animals (which can all be eaten and are delicious) live in a natural balance.

Music pizza
All the ingredients are carefully selected to make funny sounds when they are eaten. If you eat very fast it becomes a wild music because many sounds fall together at once while when you eat slowly only few sounds at a time come up which underlines the experience of the eating process.

Lifetime pizza
A highly advanced and optimized society calculates the longevity of an individuum after birth based on their genes. There is obviously only one food which this highly optimized society eats and it is pizza. So this society provides every new born individual a pizza just big enough that they can eat their whole life from it. (nobody over- or undereats there as everybody is interested in optimization) Instead of age these individuals refer to the length of their pizza that is still left.

Season pizza
A pizza split in 4 parts which represent easter, sommer, fall and winter.

Minecraft Pizza

Pizza made out of eatable blocks

Lego pizza

Pizza made out of eatable lego blocks. 

The refillable pizza 

Order a piece. If you are done and want to eat more just press the crest on an automaton and it sticks more onto it. 

Edited by Jannes

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

Self sustaining pizza
A pizza which material is carefully selected that it can both be eaten but can also create life. Out of the (eatable) pizza dough grow plants (which can be eaten in their entirety) and little animals (which can all be eaten and are delicious) live in a natural balance.

Imagine creating an evolutionary niche where animals with coat patterns most resembling pizza have the highest fitness 😆

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.