Leo Gura

Exotic Pizza Contest - Fun!

158 posts in this topic

I'm liking these pizzas especially @Yimpa's and @mmKay's. Very original. The granny hair gotta go @integral. Then again it's the most original of them all. So original, it makes me wanna puke, lol.

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I once got a killer insight for a hot new fast-food chain: Dinosaur Bowls.

Like Jurassic Park but you get to eat various dinosaurs that we clone back to life.

Who doesn't want to know what a Pterodactyl tasted like? Could have been the tastiest meat ever.

Dinosaur Pizza would be an instant best-seller.

And its probably more ethical then chicken, pork, etc.. cause dinosaurs are pretty stupid and have a ton of meat. 

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

cause dinosaurs are pretty stupid

What an assumption.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Frog leg and chilis with chili hot sauce mixed with the tomato sauce with garlic dipping sauce. I want some.

Paradoxically delicious sweet-and-sour chimp brain pizza on 5-meo-dough and with golden nugget crust. Pizza of Truth! :D 

Posted (edited)

Alien mind materializes pizza through thought bubble

IMG_20240615_084444.jpg

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter .                    Restful Cube 

OIG1-1.jpegOIG1.jpegOIG2.O4Yvj.jpegOIG3-1.jpegOIG3-2.jpegOIG3.jpegOIG3.vZcVkMItvbblQtC.jpegOIG32-1.jpegOIG4-1.jpegOIG4.1tkw.jpegOIG4.jpegOIG4.W4ogz2dBvQfdef1zG.jpeg

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

42 minutes ago, mmKay said:

IMG_20240615_084444.jpg

The alien should be inside the bubble and create another bubble for the pizza

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

You are 1 dose of DMT away from partying with these guys.

orca-image-384039784.jpeg

The Umami Pizza Drink: a savory-sweet elixir crafted with the finest ingredients, blending rich tomato, creamy mozzarella, and subtle hints of sweetness for an unparalleled taste experience.

_a2e64f7f-ad11-409d-8c09-79892beb086f.jpeg

The pizza trap

Year 2900... Modern society has only left human environments left. Animals need to adapt. Because pizza is humans most loved food and because its everywhere a few animals evolved to disguise certain body parts of themselves like a pizza to lure prey. 

The party joke pizza

Similar to a whoopee cushion this pizza gets people to smack and belch. It has various use cases. A few manipulative pickup artist even use it to make girls insecure. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What an assumption.

True I picked it up somewhere that generally dinosaurs were less intelligent then animals today but its more nuanced then that. 

Bread & toppings free pizza

29512038-F1CA-4BF8-BDB9-3C65346AA8BE.jpeg

Sailing on the ceiling 

11 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Buddhist pizza.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

Put that in a modern art museum!

Birthday pizza cake

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Buddhist pizza.

Bread and toppings are but fleeting illusions, mere whispers in the vast emptiness of the pizza void. To grasp at bread is to chase the wind; to cling to toppings is to hold onto shadows. Pizza, as we perceive it, is a construct of our dualistic mind, an attachment we must transcend. In the realm of ultimate truth, there is no pizza, and yet, pizza is everywhere. Non-pizza neither affirms nor denies; it is the middle way, the path of balance and harmony. Thus, the enlightened diner sees beyond bread and toppings, savoring the taste of emptiness itself.

--GPT