Leo Gura

Exotic Pizza Contest - Fun!

158 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Davino said:

Sir this is the Entertainment and Fun department of the Forum

You may relax, lay back and enjoy a bit life

Why do you see that in my post ?

I wrote that because i would have a such idea of topic if i was on weed or something like that lol.

I was just joking.

The devil is in the details.

10 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Pizza awakening is real

:ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

28 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Why do you see that in my post ?

I wrote that because i would have a such idea of topic if i was on weed or something like that lol.

I was just joking.

I was reading it as kind of a toxic accusation or something, maybe similar to Davino. 

Screenshot_20240613-235915.png

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

1. Pizza made out of infinitely smaller pizzas.

2. Pizza made out of Lawn tables, chairs, books and lions.

My initial idea was a pizza where the crust is the outer edge of the sun, the cheeze is the moon, and the pepperoni is the stars. But chatgpt couldn't see my vision maaaan

smaller_pizza_image.png

smaller_pizza_chairs_lawn_tables_lions_books.png

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

Dodo and red cabbage pizza.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

Pterodactyl pizza with cheesy crust.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, UpperMaster said:

Prompt: Make me a truly unique and exotic pizza. The base is a dark red crust. On the pizza there's parrot meat that's cooked well, it also contains an exotic looking red egg in the middle. On the pizza there is anchovies, pineapple, avocado, watermelon and bitter lemon. Make it look very appetising.

DALL·E 2024-06-13 21.39.50 - A unique and exotic pizza with a dark red crust. The pizza features well-cooked parrot meat, a striking red egg in the middle, anchovies, pineapple, a.png

That pizza crust looks like it's made of corpse ashes.

@Yimpa's is my favorite so far. That's exactly where I land after chowing down on a piece of pie.

Know thyself....

This is my favorite pizza: 

pizza topped with pineapple, mushrooms, salami, on Alfredo sauce. Well done with extra cheese. Cheese stuffed crust makes it even better.

Pizza made out of the pure taste and look of pizza but its dream

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

12 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Screenshot_20240613-235915.png

oh man, it never gets old, does it?:D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

smaller_pizza_image.png

Trippy pizza

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I like pizza which is crunchy and thin. My favourite is mozzarella, tomato, albahaca and it's done salad style on top. I love how fresh it is and how all ingredients combine with each other.

I'm not coming with any great pizza recipies for real life. I'm too much of a conservative chef. I'll have to exert myself 

Pizza with fruits, tomatoes and tasty berries. Salad and sweet combine and this pizza is seen as a dessert plate to eat when you are still hungry in the restaurant and it's dessert time!

15 minutes ago, Davino said:

oh man, it never gets old, does it?:D

Still waiting for that episode to be released 9_9

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

Intergalactic Seafood Pizza

OIG4 (1).jpeg

Edited by Clarence

Cheesy Universe Pizza

I couldn't only choose one :(

OIG1 (1).jpeg

Posted (edited)

Bonus:

We Are Not Cactus Pizza

Never forget, you could have been born a cactus. ~ Leo

_b9ffd858-22a0-42f0-a44c-cd3b2e74b52e.jpeg