creativepursuit

Can men love one woman for entire life?

20 posts in this topic

I am an old soul; I was born in the 90's, and I still believe in this foolishly, blindly, and madly.

But, you men and women, what do you think?

Can you love yourself for 24 hours is the first queastion.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Yes, they can really only love once. If you're not that woman, your shit's outta luck. They can really love only that ONE woman; whether he's with her or not.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Yes it's all about identity. If you want to be known as being loyal and stable and loving towards one person, then that's what you want others to see you. That's where your pleasure will come from.

Edited by hyruga

Posted (edited)

If you pull the pendulum to one side too much you’re setting yourself up for a swing back to the opposite direction.

Women are not objects to bear the burden of your love. Loving someone the way they need to be loved is love but loving someone because you need to love them it’s not.

You can find someone who is equally into you as you are to them and who has the same values of love longevity.

But in my experience if you need to love someone then you’ll inevitably push them away.

To love someone the way they need to be loved takes a lot of delicacy and it’s nearly impossible to truly do that if your ”Madly” attached and  dependent.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yes, if he has burnt off all of his desirous "karma." (exceptionally rare)

Otherwise no.

It's Love.

Love is not a commodity to give or receive. It’s something you create within yourself and your partner mirrors it back to you. 
If you choose to create love for this person your whole life , then yes

My question is why are you setting expectations and standards though? Seems like you think if this doesn’t occur the love one created wasn’t true but I would not agree with that. It’s possible but do you believe you have to live up to this standard you set? Because it may not occur because people change so it’s not guaranteed 

@Lyubov I am curious how far love can take a person and if there is any connection to spirituality in this journey.

Can men love one woman for entire life?

Loving deeply one woman? I'm sure it can be done. Loving in a relationship is a very deep business. Real Love and connection takes a lot of time and emotional bonding. It's at least a decade everyday investment to call it real Love and a mature marriage.

On the other hand;

Getting horny only by one woman? Don't think is gonna happen 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Yes of course. It's a damn rarity tho. 

if she does a musical project with me over a long period of time I will try my best to do that

Whether it's rare or not depends on societal pressure and own willpower.

If you are living in a caveman village where every man can only choose one woman and anyone who strays away from that one woman will be killed and stoned alive, you can expect many guys to stay faithfully to one woman.

In conservative countries like China, it is still expected for one man to stick with one woman.

Posted (edited)

Yes, but it will feel different.
More like a family member.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

I don’t control who my partner gets intimate with. 

Yes, but it depends on your values and its a little harder without the social pressure that SD Stage Blue tends to provide or the survival pressures back when we where more directly dependent on each other. It is easier to think "I can do better" nowadays which can hurt longevity.

You can love multiple people but its takes more responsibility and puts more pressure on communication and maturity than monogamy.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I don’t control who my partner gets intimate with. 

Can you send me some pics of her?

If you don’t mind of course.

On a serious note: In my opinion yes, but your goal is to expand your love and not restrict it.

It’s seems like you’re asking if someone can stay with one person his entire life. Again, I believe you can.

2 minutes ago, Heaven said:

On a serious note: In my opinion yes, but your goal is to expand your love and not restrict it.

It’s seems like you’re asking if someone can stay with one person his entire life. Again, I believe you can.

How does love expand when you put it all on one person?