bebotalk

Overcoming the therapist agenda

24 posts in this topic

On 27/06/2024 at 7:08 AM, Ajay0 said:

If you are stating that all humans hold biases, that would mean an assertion that you yourself hold biases, which is an admission of faulty judgement in yourself. 

Since you have certified yourself as having poor judgement, it means that your conclusions regarding therapists are not valid and subject to correction. 

Biases are natural. humans don't think like computers. 

Maybe you should tell all the racist, sexists, homophobes, Islamophobes, etc. about this. if not, then you're a coward.

41 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

Biases are natural. humans don't think like computers. 

It is the uneducated or ignorant mind that is imprecise. You cannot generalize all people as uneducated or ignorant. If that is the case humanity would never have produced a Buddha or an Einstein.

Maybe you should tell all the racist, sexists, homophobes, Islamophobes, etc. about this. if not, then you're a coward.

Thank you for the inspiring words. I hope you add theraphobes to the list as well. :)

https://www.fastestbooks.com/fear-of-therapists/

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

10 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

It is the uneducated or ignorant mind that is imprecise. You cannot generalize all people as uneducated or ignorant. If that is the case humanity would never have produced a Buddha or an Einstein.

Thank you for the inspiring words. I hope you add theraphobes to the list as well. :)

https://www.fastestbooks.com/fear-of-therapists/

It seems your cultural morals override your judgements. 

So humans have no biases, at all? You have a flair for bold and brash statements, that lack veracity merely since you think or want it to be true. Neither Buddha nor Einstein were gods. Both were just smarter or more enlightened people of their times and were in the right time and place. 

I also don't fear therapists. I despise them. and don't say all hate is from fear. Life isn't that simple to label all emotions as stemming from one source. I contend you're a coward and/or shifty, since you wouldn't actively select which principle to apply and to whom. 

On 6/29/2024 at 7:57 PM, bebotalk said:

You have a flair for bold and brash statements, that lack veracity merely since you think or want it to be true. 

Perhaps I have more experience in the real world. 

I also don't fear therapists. I despise them. and don't say all hate is from fear. Life isn't that simple to label all emotions as stemming from one source. 

I think you have had some nasty experiences with poorly trained therapists and is now generalizing all as despicable. 

This is actually poor judgement on your part based on the actions of a few, and correlates with similar jaundiced observations of yours on other nations as well.  

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole