Butters

Most People Who Aren't RICH And HAPPY Won't Do This, But It Works...

8 posts in this topic

I hated on his last video but this is absolutely fantastic! Main thing I got from this was to flow with life and make sure you get paid for living. 

Very inspiring, highly recommend you watch this. Owen is becoming a legendary speaker. 

@Butters I am a quarter to half way to the video. I don't think the narrative of being dumb and an idiot applies to women. If they do so, they are immediately judged and worst outcasted.

7 minutes ago, creativepursuit said:

@Butters I am a quarter to half way to the video. I don't think the narrative of being dumb and an idiot applies to women. If they do so, they are immediately judged and worst outcasted.

The most feminine and beautiful girls are the ones with the child-like joy, unencumbered with trauma and bitterness.

It still applies.

A negative smart person sucks the life out of everything.

13 hours ago, creativepursuit said:

You're missing the point. He's suggesting having an actin bias, which is good cause most people are in their heads too much and the fear of experiencing will only increase that way. 

He’s basically talking about how core beliefs from childhood can go unresolved if not examined. You can have a materially easy existence and create a tremendous depression for yourself. 

Really no one else like Owen on this earth

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

How to get paid for living?

I have not found a way of making solid money outside of my career as a software dev, it's been 8 years.