Elshaddai

What are examples of high consciousness activities?

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I want to pursue higher levels of consciousness and so far I only found meditation and arguably psychedelics to help with this.

what are some other things I can do to raise consciousness?

Edited by Elshaddai

-Islamic prayer . 

-Yoga .

-Self-Inquiry. 

-Contemplate an existential question using a note pad..or a journal. 

-psychedelics if You have access to them 

-reading spiritual literature. 

-listening to spiritual teachers .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

-Islamic prayer . 

-Yoga .

-Self-Inquiry. 

-Contemplate an existential question using a note pad..or a journal. 

-psychedelics if You have access to them 

-reading spiritual literature. 

-listening to spiritual teachers .

these exercises Seem like good thing to try out. although i'm an athiest personally so I have my doubts about the value of Islamic prayer and prayer in general.

Pursue your passion. Develop in the field you're passionate about. 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

@Elshaddai  why are you an atheist?  You need to question your atheistic worldview seriously.  Do you think the universe just came to existence by pure chance or coincidence? Its like saying there is a video game which has no designer or developer..it just built itself from nothing . You think this whole miraculous existence..the galaxies...the sun ..the stars ..all of the universe just jumped into being without a cause? 

Islamic prayer is the most powerful spiritual practice you can do imo. Google it or watch Mecca live channel and watch Muslims performing it . It just puts you into a marvellous connection with God or the highest source very very powerfully. 

If it doesn't resonate with you ..then try classic meditation. 

Good luck !

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Suffering

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

rock balancing

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Contemplating what God whilst sitting on a toilet.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Even more simple: shitting mindfully

Posted (edited)

Anything done mindfully and with attention works.

It's about you being conscious, looking into stuff, rather than the activity bringing you consciousness. You could start by asking what's in front of you (in your experience), like: What is this emotion? 

Wash the dishes, walk, play, write, do Tai Chi, cook.

Edited by UnbornTao

If you imagine all causal relations to be analogous to a piece of elastic fabric in the wind, somewhat subject to the winds power, somewhat subject to its own, but always strong enough to maintain its own continuity both throughout and in the end, thus never tearing, and see yourself balancing between powers just like that piece of fabric then you will know better what you are asking when you find an answer to what high consciousness should be.

Acceptance and responsibility over yourself in the unique way that only you who experience these "powers" could, and this is only done by knowing how far you can stretch, what your fibres are made of.

See a lot, test yourself.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

On 6/13/2024 at 2:17 PM, Salvijus said:

Pursue your passion. Develop in the field you're passionate about. 

how can pursuing my passion lead to higher consciousness? 

On 6/13/2024 at 3:09 PM, Someone here said:

@Elshaddai  why are you an atheist?  You need to question your atheistic worldview seriously.  Do you think the universe just came to existence by pure chance or coincidence? Its like saying there is a video game which has no designer or developer..it just built itself from nothing . You think this whole miraculous existence..the galaxies...the sun ..the stars ..all of the universe just jumped into being without a cause? 

Islamic prayer is the most powerful spiritual practice you can do imo. Google it or watch Mecca live channel and watch Muslims performing it . It just puts you into a marvellous connection with God or the highest source very very powerfully. 

If it doesn't resonate with you ..then try classic meditation. 

Good luck !

I am an athiest agnostic simply because i have never experienced god, so i don't see the point in believing something without any concrete evidence(the bible/Quran/other holy book doesn't count).

On 6/13/2024 at 10:51 PM, Leo Gura said:

Suffering

Is it true to say that suffering always leads to higher consciousness? 

On 6/13/2024 at 11:07 PM, Yimpa said:

I have definitely been guilty of that lol, still haven't found god yet though.

On 6/14/2024 at 4:39 AM, UnbornTao said:

Anything done mindfully and with attention works.

It's about you being conscious, looking into stuff, rather than the activity bringing you consciousness. You could start by asking what's in front of you (in your experience), like: What is this emotion? 

Wash the dishes, walk, play, write, do Tai Chi, cook.

I think you gave great advice here, the activity I'm doing doesn't seem to matter as much as the consciousness/awareness/mindfulness i bring to any given activity.

and yet I'm sure some activities are more conducive to generating higher states of consciousness, such as meditation and is what i'm looking to do more of.  

On 6/16/2024 at 0:20 AM, Elshaddai said:

Is it true to say that suffering always leads to higher consciousness? 

Certainly not.

Conscious suffering leads to higher consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/13/2024 at 7:09 AM, Someone here said:

Its like saying there is a video game which has no designer or developer..it just built itself from nothing . You think this whole miraculous existence..the galaxies...the sun ..the stars ..all of the universe just jumped into being without a cause? 

This is basically God. God is uncaused.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

On 6/16/2024 at 2:20 AM, Elshaddai said:

I am an athiest agnostic simply because i have never experienced god, so i don't see the point in believing something without any concrete evidence(the bible/Quran/other holy book doesn't count).

You cannot find God. You are God. Everything is God. 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

On 6/19/2024 at 4:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

Certainly not.

Conscious suffering leads to higher consciousness.

What does it mean to suffer consciously? does it mean to apply awareness and mindfulness to my suffering?

On 6/19/2024 at 6:51 AM, r0ckyreed said:

You cannot find God. You are God. Everything is God. 

Can you prove that statement to me?

Edited by Elshaddai