Lila9

Male VS Female spirituality

105 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

They balance out my energy and that intense feminine energy awakens my soul and my masculine energy. But I’m also on the fiery side of the masculine. I find the cold feminine can be a bit boring, too calm, I want that passion and emotion 

I totally agree. I can get too trascendental and in my own world. Only an explosive woman is able to snap me out and make feel the most visceral emotions. That's one of the main reasons why I am in a relationship, it makes me feel as a man.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

5 hours ago, Davino said:

I totally agree. I can get too trascendental and in my own world. Only an explosive woman is able to snap me out and make feel the most visceral emotions. That's one of the main reasons why I am in a relationship, it makes me feel as a man.

Women are a truly powerful psychedelic and medicine brother. Definitely resonate with that. Anytime things get too heady or wonky, nothing helps more than some cuddles and sex

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

One way to get informed about the Way of the Femenine is to find Woman that are Truly connected with their Essence and listen, read and feel them. 

One example from a Woman I follow on Intagram: @kindmatters 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8RP1rxvNiB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

On 13/06/2024 at 9:17 PM, Lila9 said:

Could it be that masculine form of spirituality is trying to access Truth through the mind/the intellect while the feminine form of spirituality is trying to access Truth through intuition and connection to the body?

True, this is the communication from this woman from the link above :

" These days, it’s simple.
I’ve checked out of the long list of self-care rituals years ago on a personal level. It felt too rigid and left too little space for flow.
Looking after myself for me goes beyond the physical since becoming a mother. Being in community with my fellow sisters and mothers is probably the thing that takes care of me the most these days.
Apart from this, I listen to my cycle. Daily… like it is a prophesy!
I ask: How do I feel? What are my hormones edging me towards? What is needed?
When you ask this daily it’s amazing how in tune and clear that communication gets.
Some days I crave movement, others I yearn for the intimacy of gatherings and friendship. or need nature, or alone space, creative space. My cycles that really dictate how I care for myself.

Honestly, I wish there was more time for this, but it’s usually stolen 30 minutes or an hour, complemented by communal events I can do with my family. I try to say yes to opportunities that are nourishing for my body, soul, and heart, trusting that they’ll flow in and out perfectly when I stay connected to my intuition.

and being tapped into my intuition, I often say no to things.

So woman have cycles, and is in some form more connected with her WombWisdom, they can do some Trancendence work, but the way of Trancenddence for them Is more a Descent Spiral, Imanence, is about Imersive Experience instead to Detachment. Truth goes hand to hand with Love, Family, Community, to be in the Body and find God in the Daily life. No need to go to a Cave.

Women definitely thrive in community and being the role of nurturing mother. This woman you shared above is clearly very in tune with her inner wisdom and feminine. You can see the difference in how she explains her expereince with that of a man. For women it’s all about flow, cycles, and what is needed or FELT on a particular day. Men it’s more about a mission, discipline regardless of how we feel and moving toward our goal. 

Lions Heart YouTube

15 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Women are a truly powerful psychedelic and medicine brother.

Women are wild:D

15 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Anytime things get too heady or wonky, nothing helps more than some cuddles and sex

As they are wild they are loving

A roller coaster

Man is more like a rocket

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Rafael Thundercat When I see advanced consciousness manifested through femenine I get this feeling of universal motherhood when I feel into her.

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Apart from this, I listen to my cycle. Daily… like it is a prophesy!
I ask: How do I feel? What are my hormones edging me towards? What is needed?
When you ask this daily it’s amazing how in tune and clear that communication gets.
Some days I crave movement, others I yearn for the intimacy of gatherings and friendship. or need nature, or alone space, creative space. My cycles that really dictate how I care for myself.

This is deep. This level of femenine insight happens inside the femeneny body and ecosystem. It's fascinating for me as a man to understand this. Many times I ask myself how the fact of being a man has skewed my perception and understanding of the world and Reality.

and being tapped into my intuition, I often say no to things.

Oh, discernment through pure feeling. Wow, that's not at all how I discern in my day to day. I go through mind usually, instead of stopping and just purely feeling into the situation, heartedly, viscerally, intuitevely.

So woman have cycles, and is in some form more connected with her WombWisdom, they can do some Trancendence work, but the way of Trancenddence for them Is more a Descent Spiral, Imanence, is about Imersive Experience instead to Detachment. Truth goes hand to hand with Love, Family, Community, to be in the Body and find God in the Daily life. No need to go to a Cave.

Yeah, that makes total sense. Yeah, this has very interesting ramifications that I'm still contemplating

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Truth goes hand to hand with Love, Family, Community,

Not really.

The way humans do love, family, and community is based on falsehood and lies.

The reason men go into a cave is to avoid the toxic, corrupting, and distracting influences of community. That's why the Buddha left his palace life to wander in the woods. You're not gonna find truth living in a palace with your family. All of that is a distraction. And women are distracting themselves all the time.

The #1 enemy of truth is survival. You are so busy suriving you don't have time for truth. And the more relationships you juggle the less truthful you will be.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The way humans do love, family, and community is based on falsehood and lies.

The reason men go into a cave is to avoid the toxic, corrupting, and distracting influences of community.

I was also thinking how if that where the case it explained why there are less women mystics. As far as I know, this has been the case in the past

Edited by Davino

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason men go into a cave is to avoid the toxic, corrupting, and distracting influences of community. That's why the Buddha left his palace life to wander in the woods. You're not gonna find truth living in a palace with your family. All of that is a distraction. And women are distracting themselves all the time.

Truth bomb 💣 

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

I was also thinking how if that where the case it explained why there are less women mystics.

There are less women mystics because the feminine mind values relationship and feelings over truth.

This is not some shit I made up. This is a core difference between the masculine and feminine. There are exceptions, but that is the general trend.

Truth requires ruthlessly cutting through fantasy and everything human, which favors the masculine.

If your loyalty is to humanity or community your ability to find truth will be very limited.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are less women mystics because the feminine mind values relationship and feelings over truth.

This is not some shit I made up. This is a core difference between the masculine and feminine.

Yes, I agree. I was being cautious but that's how I see it.

And it comes back again to the point of trascendental masculine spirituality and feely, natural, femenine spirituality.

What is the difference between Masculine Consciousness and Femenine Consciousness?

Edited by Davino

Posted (edited)

Of course there is also less women mystics because of cultural pressures and norms. A woman is expected to raise children, not to run off into a cave seeking truth.

A man will literally abandon his children to seek truth. A woman is not allowed to do that. But the more fundamental issue is that she wouldn't want to. And that is the problem.

Your loyality is to other things, not truth. So you never find it.

Edited by Leo Gura

As "sexist" as I am I really found special things come out of the few rare female mystics I have encountered. They have a very nurturing way of delivering pure and accurate truth. I think I like them better than the male mystics. But until I hear those magic words I will probably treat them in a sexist fashion just out of my upbringing 

@Twentyfirst That was a pretty honest self-assessment

Just to have one Ideia, in Amazom Brasil was just recently that Woman was allowed to do deep Dietas to become a Pajé (Healer). In the old times only men was allowed and that was not for sexist reasons, it is because the Diets and long study necessary to become a Pajé are not easy task and takes long years of training, and as communal tribes there are a specific division of labors that was never something for Women. Till last years some women rise to ask their rigth to study the Plant Medicine and make the Diets. I meet the first woman who became a Pajé.Captura de ecrã 2024-06-16 203226.png

@Brittany We're talking about tendencies to move towards (maximum masculinity or femininity) when taken to their extremes, also known as stereotyping. There are innumerable counterexamples of Woman and Man having different spiritual personalities and dispositions. 

Creating a Masculine vs Feminine dichotomy is inherently a caricature because it's just an imaginary framing of perceived polarities. Which is true for all language, but even especially in this case seeing as gender is ephemeral. You can perceive them or not in any way you like, they aren't real and our opinions are just experiences.

It may very well be unfair to categorize a man or a woman for having a natural gender motif based on their sex. This is a pragmatic survival mechanism that is a tradition that has allowed us to grow as a species, based on very harsh realities. So undoing that can be very dangerous.

But these survival needs change in history which in turn changes how people define masculine and feminine energies which perhaps makes it not rooted very well, not a reliable anchor to create a strongly held paradigm out of 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason men go into a cave is to avoid the toxic, corrupting, and distracting influences of community.

Yes, but there is also curroption in the ego and the mind. Abandoning community and family alone doesn't grantee spiritual success.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The #1 enemy of truth is survival. You are so busy suriving you don't have time for truth. And the more relationships you juggle the less truthful you will be.

Seeking truth is a privilege.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course there is also less women mystics because of cultural pressures and norms. A woman is expected to raise children, not to run off into a cave seeking truth.

A man will literally abandon his children to seek truth. A woman is not allowed to do that. But the more fundamental issue is that she wouldn't want to. And that is the problem.

Your loyality is to other things, not truth. So you never find it.

Men have attachments either. It's not like men are eager to give up on the comfort of the material life, their career, status and sex to seek truth. The majority of men don't do that. Only a tiny percentage, usually the outcasts of society. 

Same with women, starting from the agriculture revulotion, it were the outcasts of society who were into the non religious spirituality, both men and women.

👽

What are the traps and disadvantages of following only feminine or only masculine spirituality?

👽

@Davino I wish it wasn't true. Some things are better left as is.

Giving ultimate respect to my female gurus is the best middle ground I could find. So far at least 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Quader said:

it's just an imaginary framing of perceived polarities.

No it isn't.

There are significant differences on average.

Your hormones are not imaginary and you cannot will them away.

Edited by Leo Gura