Lila9

Male VS Female spirituality

105 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Female spirituality is shaking your ass to release stored emotions

Interesting, like trauma healing and shadow work? 

👽

1 hour ago, integral said:

That seems like a comprehensive model, I'm not sure I completely understand it though.

👽

7 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I wrote it to be funny but yea it’s a thing I’ve heard 

15 hours ago, Salvijus said:

The feminine way is to take responsibility for everything. So you become more and more inclusive and loving. The more you take responsibility for others, the more your heart expands and love overflows. Until you take responsibility for the whole universe and become infinite love.

Not agree at all.

The more responsibilities you have, the more you’re stressed and the more you’re closed and authoritarian.

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

The way you describe both of them, the masculine spirituality sounds like the real spirituality while the feminine spirituality sounds like spiritual bypassing or some caricature.

That would not be correct.

Human connection and embodiment of love is an important form of spirituality.

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Could it be that both masculine and feminine forms of spirituality are focused on Truth but has different strategies to reach it?

Could it be that masculine form of spirituality is trying to access Truth through the mind/the intellect while the feminine form of spirituality is trying to access Truth through intuition and connection to the body?

1) There is no reason why both have to be equally focused on truth. Truth is a bias after all and masculine and feminine are also biases.

2) There are other ways to do spirituality than just seeking truth.

3) Certainly the intellectual way is also a bias and spirituality could be done in other ways.

There's a lot more ways to do spirituality than people think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Existence has these two polarities. Male, female, left brain, right brain, Shiva-Shakti, stillness and dynamism. Emptyness and love. Buddha and Christ. Creativity and destruction. Life and death. Introvert and extrovert. 

The masculine way is to not take any responsibility for anything at all. So you become more and more distant, you renounce everything. You distance yourself from your mind and body also. And you become zero. Just primordial space that doesn't react to anything. 

The feminine way is to take responsibility for everything. So you become more and more inclusive and loving. The more you take responsibility for others, the more your heart expands and love overflows. Until you take responsibility for the whole universe and become infinite love.

Masculine way is to observe the phenomena with absolute dispassion and attention, and realize that it's all appearing and disappearing in nothingness. Feminine way is to be so involved in the dance of creation that you lose yourself in it and become one with it. Love carries you away... 

Passion and dispassion are the two sides of the same coin. Passion is love, dispassion is awareness. You can cultivate both. Only if you have both do you actually attain to final enlightenment. The enlightenment of a bodisatva and a rainbow/ascension body. 

Good one

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Human connection and embodiment of love is an important form of spirituality.

I agree.

1) There is no reason why both have to be equally focused on truth. Truth is a bias after all and masculine and feminine are also biases.

I have read about some ancient stories about deties like Baba Yaga and Kali which represent part of the divine feminine. And according to those ancient stories, the feminine spiritual practice is about seeing beyond what is seen on the surface, accessing the raw truths and wisdom through sharpening and connecting to the intuition.

What do you think about it?

There are other ways to do spirituality than just seeking truth.

I am sure, but for some reason I feel like all the spiritual practices are directly or indirectly concerned with truth. 

Edited by Lila9

👽

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I have read about some ancient stories about deties like Baba Yaga and Kali which represent part of the divine feminine. And according to those ancient stories, the feminine spiritual practice is about seeing beyond what is seen on the surface, accessing the raw truths and wisdom through sharpening and connecting to the intuition.

What do you think about it?

I don't base my understanding of Consciousness on any ancient stories, so I cannot speak to that.

But see, even that is my bias. You could have spirituality which is all based in ancient stories. Of course that probably would do you much good, but there is a certain fantastical beauty to that kind of dreaming.

Spirituality could be more around flexing your dream muscles vs just deconstructing all dreams.

Buddhists have a bias towards deconstructing everything into nothingness, but they don't see their own bias. They have a bias against form and imagination.

Frankly I don't have enough data on feminine spirituality to understand it well enough to criticize it or not.

I would need to date more hot witch girlfriends to gather enough data. And its hard for me to put up with what I preceive as their spiritual BS.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) There is no reason why both have to be equally focused on truth. Truth is a bias after all.

I don’t see how not being focused on truth is helpful for survival at all. Over the course of evolutionary time being too focused on anything else would not be advantageous sure some hunter gather groups might benifits for ignorance for some time but ultimately your better off knowing what is happening in the environment around you right?

Posted (edited)

@Holymoly Women tend not to focus on truth because it is counter-productive to handling the emotional needs of children.

Obviously being completely delusional is harmful to survival, although you'd be surprised how far you can take it.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Female spirituality is shaking your ass to release stored emotions

lmao hahahaha

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

tbf tho someone could actually shake their ass out of trauma via trauma release exercises

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Seems like the fundamental difference is that the masculine is about transcendence and the feminine is about inclusion.

Both of which are absolutely essential in all healthy growth and spirituality - and in evolution or unfolding of God/Reality itself.

This was also one of the main arguments in Wilbers magnum opus - Sex Ecology Spirituality.

On 13/06/2024 at 3:57 AM, Lila9 said:

Do you think that your biological gender is a crucial factor in whether you practice male or female spirituality, or does it not matter?

Woman and Men are Built differently, we share some commom aspects but is obvious there are differences, and is natural like this :

On this topics I prefer to look for experts on the topic, not short videos on youtube or Hype book about it but people who made their lifes all about Understanding the topic :

for example:

15 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would need to date more hot witch girlfriends to gather enough data. And its hard for me to put up with what I preceive as their spiritual BS.

I’ve dated many hot witches and it does seem like Women are much more focused on the Love aspect of things and having a healthy loved ego. It’s much more relationally focused as well (how you show up in community, as a partner, etc) they have a spiritual side and maybe even are God realized but are much more interested in the duality of it all and actually living the human experience. They take the ego much more seriously and want to nurture it. Very few women are actually into non dual realization, but I’ve met a handful. Most shrug it off as “what’s the point?” Even deeply spiritual women i know, they can’t fully let go of their ego 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Masculine will be focused on raw truth and cutting through all the bullshit and spiritual fantasy. More grounded and conservative.

Feminine will be more about emotional connection and relating to others in a loving and nuturing way. More imaginative and liberal.

As David Deida says , He wants Freedom, she wants Love

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Seems like the fundamental difference is that the masculine is about transcendence and the feminine is about inclusion.

Both of which are absolutely essential in all healthy growth and spirituality - and in evolution or unfolding of God/Reality itself.

I agree. A very powerful lens in spirituality is seeing the masculine and femenine in all dualities, such realization has implications even in human life and in relating with the opposite sex. Sometimes in God Consciousness it feels like making metaphysical sex with myself, polarities morph and fuck into each other, unite and divide in this divine energetic love making.

There is something very profound in realizing God as masculine and God as femenine. It is a very distinct awakening that happens after some point.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Bonus: You can also experience: The femenine manifesting as masculine and the masculine manifesting as femenine. I find art representing Ferocious Kali and lying down Shiva to be very conducive for getting this concept. Regarding the transcendence and embodiment of masculine and femenine, Ardhanarishwar is the hindu symbol encapsulating this realization. We can even say this are almost universal symbols, I just showed the ones I'm more familiar with but I know other cultures represent the same concepts in one way or the other.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, jakee said:

This is not true. Especially if a woman is conservative and racist and doesn't care about the poor or needy. There's plenty of women who have no interest in inclusion.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Holymoly Women tend not to focus on truth because it is counter-productive to handling the emotional needs of children.

We often assume that women are these "emotional, loving, compassion, nurturing" beings who care about children. And this is simply just not the case for many women and many women are terrified of admitting this.

These stereotypes also make it very hard for women, who are struggling with motherhood, to say:

"I am not enjoying being a mother. This isn't what I signed up for. I don't feel love when I look at my baby. But I am going to be the best mom that I could possibly be. I just don't feel the love that people are expecting me to have. But I will be seen as a terrible person if I admit this, so I am going to just keep this inside and repress it. ".

In recent days, there are more women who are becoming childfree and admitting:

"I might get hated by society for this. But I really just don't want to be a mother at all. I don't have a maternal bone in my body."

On 6/13/2024 at 2:06 AM, Salvijus said:

Femeles are more likely to resonate with New agey type of spirituality. Tarot reading, prayer, helping others, relationships, manifestation, rituals, healing etc. 

On 6/12/2024 at 10:57 PM, Lila9 said:

Do you think that your biological gender is a crucial factor in whether you practice male or female spirituality, or does it not matter?

It is not only gender, but also conditioning and upbringing.

For example, a woman who comes from a conservative background might more quickly reject Tarot Reading, Rituals, Witchery-Stuff, but be very interested in Meditation. Many conservative religions teach that the witchery/tarot stuff is demonic and comes from the devil.

I come from a very conservative background, and I am still conservative today in many ways. And even though I have been around this New Age stuff for a while, I still am very suspicious of some of the Woo Woo stuff. I was told my entire life it is demonic. No one ever said Non-duality was demonic so it was easier for me to participate in at the beginning. (though I am sure if non-duality was more popular, they probably would have)

I have many Christian female friends and I see them dabble in a little bit of meditation and mindfulness, but they are terrified of anything that sounds like witch craft, or even things like chakras cleansing.

The funny thing that is happening is a ton of women are converting from New Age to Christianity lately. And many women are debunking New Age "feminine" teachings, as they convert to Christianity.

So I would say for conservative women, the New Age woo woo stuff is a red flag for them, more than anything.