LSD-Rumi

Elon Musk is such a Karen

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Elon Musk clearly showed his discontent with OpenAI turning from a nonprofit organization to a profitable corporate.  As a response, OpenAI released an article on their website explaining the reality behind the situation. He basically agreed to make it a profitable organization, wanted to merge it with Tesla and beome A CEO. When OpenAI refused he responded by saying you have a zero chance of success. Much more details in the link (emails between them).

https://openai.com/index/openai-elon-musk/

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

He keeps making unreasonable rules and expectations. The latest I heard was that he will ban apple devices on his companies if they integrated open AI in their OS. 

He really wants the world to revolve around his rules. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Xaren

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/06/2024 at 10:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

Xaren

😅

Imagine hes such a baby and runs out of money he says fuck it deactivates his satellites and they fall from the sky.

I could see him being that petty. Such a big baby with so much power is not good.

Those satellites fall to the sky all by themsleves. They have to be constantly replaced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

crazy how much potential there is in tech to really better everyone's lives but it's devolved in many ways to some sort of feudalist battle of the over lords between some of the most egotistical people ever, a tragedy of the commons to sustain this unsustainable blob, and they really promising they gonna save us from climate change and all the world problems. when will humanity see through all the lies and illusions much of what modern tech is based on, not even the tech itself but how it's used.

He would have kept it a non-profit for sure, but him wanting to capture so much power and consolidate it in his hands is definitely concerning. I believe he has good intentions but we all know where good intentions lead usually ..

11 hours ago, Andrey said:

He would have kept it a non-profit for sure, but him wanting to capture so much power and consolidate it in his hands is definitely concerning. I believe he has good intentions but we all know where good intentions lead usually ..

It wouldn't got this large with such little money. He threw 40 millions on them and said go to work. Sam knew he will need a lot more money to build such advanced AI.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

This is what Tik Tok brain looks like. Minimize your usage of social media or you end up like Elon the 'Xaren' Musk.

Nice thread...Musk is a good human, he just need awakening

Lol

Screenshot_20240621_004342.jpg