shree

5-MeO-DMT Onset

52 posts in this topic

How come that 5-MeO-DMT come-up doesn't leave you with PTSD?

It never ceases to amaze me how scary that onset is.

I always say to myself during it, 'Okay, this is the last time. Never ever again am I doing this.'

And then soon after, I am taking another hit. And then another...

What is going on here?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

You’re unable to learn from experience :-)

I promised myself today that today was the last time I do 5-meo-dmt

I’m doing it again tomorrow 

7 minutes ago, maxpechura said:

You’re unable to learn from experience :-)

I promised myself today that today was the last time I do 5-meo-dmt

I’m doing it again tomorrow 

This seems a koan ahhahah

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@shree Changing ROA could help. I plug and even though the come up is intense I feel extremely comfortable. Most of the time is the purity of the vessel and inner ecosystem what dictates the reaction to a strong insufflation of Consciousness.

Prepare yourself with Kundalini yoga and pranayama before a 5meo trip. I also like to massage my back with one of those rollers, it relaxes all my tension away.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

That's particular to you.

Come up is highly enjoyable for me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Come up is highly enjoyable for me.

Has it always been the case? Or was it acquired after a bit of experience with 5-MeO?

Edited by Clarence

1 hour ago, Clarence said:

Has it always been the case? Or was it acquired after a bit of experience with 5-MeO?

Early on it was scary.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Early on it was scary.

Did the comeup change in its sensations over time? Or are you just skipping it somehow?

Comeup sensations: The raising heartbeat, the loosing of concepts, the confusion, disorientation, a deep energetic pressure on you. The shift from outside to inside. Feeling of something is wrong 

Edited by OBEler

28 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Did the comeup change in its sensations over time?

Not really.

What changed was just knowing what to expect and relaxing into it.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Not really.

What changed was just knowing what to expect and relaxing into it.

Okay, here it comes. I force myself to smile...

But inside, I wonder, will I ever be able to function again after this? I really messed up.

Maybe it's so scary because I'm vaping it. I get launched into the stratosphere in a few seconds.

@Davino good points. Sadly plugging works poorly for me. I waisted a small pile of chems trying it, and never even had a mild trip.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

9 minutes ago, shree said:

Sadly plugging works poorly for me. I waisted a small pile of chems trying it, and never even had a mild trip.

Subcutaneous injection would be a good solution if you're willing to take a leap like that. I don't think individual bioavailability would be a factor for that ROA.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Did the comeup change in its sensations over time? Or are you just skipping it somehow?

Comeup sensations: The raising heartbeat, the loosing of concepts, the confusion, disorientation, a deep energetic pressure on you. The shift from outside to inside. Feeling of something is wrong 

I feel extremely at ease with 5meos. I don't experience any of that now. In the beginning a bit of fear of the unknown but each trip became more graceful. 

I'm sure it's very dependent on the individual and the substance. Mushrooms' come up used to fuck with me a lot and even weed nowadays still does.

On 5meo I feel like: oh finally a normal day in the office.

Posted (edited)

When I push the dose high and start experiencing that I'm the only thing that exists, I have to admit there's a part of me that still doesn't like it. It's very much like shree where I ask myself what I've done. And then later on I find myself doing it again, because really, what choice do I have? xD

For lower, medium, and even medium/high doses, I'm almost completely calm with no panic whatsoever. There's just a certain threshold where shit gets real.

Edited by What Am I

2 hours ago, shree said:

But inside, I wonder, will I ever be able to function again after this?

That kind of doubt opens the door to bad trips.

Posted (edited)

@What Am I I know it's difficult but can you somehow describe this experience of aloneness to someone like me who never experienced that? when it exactly happenes how long etc , any thoughts, visuals ..

Can I reproduce this without taking 5 Meo? Just to get a taste of it

That's the only fear I have to go on higher doses. I am still playing with low doses 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler A dragon guards all worthy treasures.

Fragmentation of psyche may pull you in different directions, that's the dynamic being shared here. They do 5meo again but they have fear, what's that? Accelarating and braking at the same time. Some fragment of you accelerates, the other brakes. Consider the counter intuitive move that if all there was is Accelaration, then all will be at ease and consciousness would flow like water in a laminar flow

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@What Am I I know it's difficult but can you somehow describe this experience of aloneness to someone like me who never experienced that? when it exactly happenes how long etc , any thoughts, visuals ..

At least for me, when it happens on a high enough dose of 5meo, I'll start receiving cosmic revelations about what everything actually is. How it's all been a creation of my own making, including the things I've done, the people I know, and anything and everything. It's all-encompassing. And I suppose you could call them thoughts, but they're more like direct understandings in the form of a higher-dimensional knowing, or maybe a type of remembering. I do start getting visuals at this point, which are way different from the typical 5-HT2A psychedelic visuals, and they're basically impossible to recall in any detail in my current state. The visuals somehow have meaning and reinforce the cosmic understanding. This is the point where it's still shocking and disturbing to my lesser self.

The pinnacle that I've reached is when I start experientially comprehending that my actual existence is the screen of consciousness that everything is projected on, rather than the projections themselves. This brings a feeling of freedom and positivity that I'm not even sure what to call or how to describe, except to say that it's fully transcendent. Meaning it's not even occurring in my body, but rather consciousness itself. I've reached this point a number of times, but I haven't plowed through it to completely lose my sense of smaller self. It's at this point where the shocking and disturbing aspects begin losing meaning and falling away. My description pales in comparison to what it's actually like.

Based on Leo's and others' descriptions, it sounds like they've pushed it a lot further with 5meo. I'd be hesitant to say I've had a full awakening, though my eyes have definitely fluttered so to speak.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Can I reproduce this without taking 5 Meo? Just to get a taste of it

I'm 100% confident you could do it sober, but you'd have to reproduce something similar to the nirvikalpa samadhi state. Unless you're pretty well trained or very talented, 5meo would be your quickest way there.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

That's the only fear I have to go on higher doses. I am still playing with low doses

Still a worthwhile endeavor, especially if you experiment with your spiritual practice during it.

@What Am I man I am so thankful for your precise description. That helps a lot !

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@What Am I man I am so thankful for your precise description. That helps a lot !

No problem, I'm glad it was helpful.

One method that got me at least a little more accustomed to higher doses was vaping 5meo in e-juice in a graduated way over a single session. Meaning I would vape a little, get comfortable with where I was at, and then vape more. I would do this all the way to the point where I was heavily tripping. It's a lot less jarring, and there's a certain amount of courage afforded by knowing you can control how far you go. At least for me though, it would tear up my lungs after long sessions, so I've pretty much stopped doing it this way.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, What Am I said:

No problem, I'm glad it was helpful.

One method that got me at least a little more accustomed to higher doses was vaping 5meo in e-juice in a graduated way over a single session. Meaning I would vape a little, get comfortable with where I was at, and then vape more. I would do this all the way to the point where I was heavily tripping. It's a lot less jarring, and there's a certain amount of courage afforded by knowing you can control how far you go. At least for me though, it would tear up my lungs after long sessions, so I've pretty much stopped doing it this way.

Ah good idea. I have an e juice vape pen ready to go. How long were your sessions?

I never really had a breakthrough so I am afraid that if I vape and vape there is one hit where I somehow turn a switch on and my consciousness is exploding or something and I am in a point of no return.

At least one time I had maybe a little breakthrough. I had no body sensations and was nested in an empty black white transparent space which was illuminated by light a bit. It felt a bit as if I was zooming away from my body and I felt a big distance to myself. But I was still me.and my thoughts were normal but quiet. It was manageable.

Edited by OBEler