enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Vibes said:

So normal life conditions and genetics influence the ability to understand Alien Consciousness?

this is a question ive been wondering myself, to what degree genetics / biology / brain activity influences psychedelic trips. ive definetely had experiences where i was 100% sure i had left my body entirely, at which point the brain wouldnt really have any impact, id assume..but dont know man. breakthrough on dmt definetely feels like seperating entirely from the physical, meaning genetics and biology would have  a limited relevance.

although some ordinary cognition still seems to be there. i was able to think quite clearly. so yea i guess the conclusion is i have no idea

just my thoughts

Edited by emil1234

3 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Ken Wilber: The downside comes with people that only use psychedelics or drugs and I found that over the years they just become mean.

It's somehow just kind of closes them down it's like you keep doing it and you keep doing it you keep doing it it doesn't quite cause the transformation.

Psychedelics are extremely useful as an initial phase, triggering a transformative process, but at a given moment they become toxic. It's something clearly perceptible, they become so-called empty, plain, superficial, they stop giving depth and create an addictive vibration, like: I need more of this to get somewhere, but you're just wandering around. It doesn't take a genius to see the obvious, but it seems so...

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Yes, but something beyond this dream should not be limited by anything in this life, right?

This is false in practice because most creatures on this planet do not have the hardware to access higher states of consciousness.

The paradox is higher consciousness has certain material prerequisites.

I don't know why it is that way, but it clearly is that way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/12/2024 at 2:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone great is just doing what he likes to do. Or, in other words, just exercising his God-given talents. That's what greatness is.

But they're also using free will, otherwise the core of the self-improvement worldview doesn't make sense. (I'm not saying that it does with free will).

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

2 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

this is a question ive been wondering myself, to what degree genetics / biology / brain activity influences psychedelic trips. ive definetely had experiences where i was 100% sure i had left my body entirely, at which point the brain wouldnt really have any impact, id assume..but dont know man. breakthrough on dmt definetely feels like seperating entirely from the physical, meaning genetics and biology would have  a limited relevance.

just my thoughts

Yeah, it seems like it's really all based on states of consciousness.

But what about if I give mushrooms to someone that doesn't care about understanding anything and is a normie? Maybe it will open their minds slowly if they keep coming back.

I told a cousin to do mushrooms and told her some of my experiences. She did and hated it. Nothing mystical only bad trip cause of a breakup.

2 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

But they're also using free will

How do you know?

2 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

otherwise the core of the self-improvement worldview doesn't make sense.

Maybe self-improvement is just a fantasy.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Yeah, it seems like it's really all based on states of consciousness.

But what about if I give mushrooms to someone that doesn't care about understanding anything and is a normie? Maybe it will open their minds slowly if they keep coming back.

I told a cousin to do mushrooms and told her some of my experiences. She did and hated it. Nothing mystical only bad trip cause of a breakup.

I like the idea here, that EVERYTHING exists, infinity. and the brain is sort of a limitation upon the infinite. were it not for the limitations of the brain, infinity would be. so given we all have different brain configurations, neurons and stuff, when we ingest psychedelics and alter our brain chemistry, we are able to access more of infinity, because we soften the limitations of the brain. this theory accounts for the connection between the brain (physical) and infinity (non-physical)

Edited by emil1234

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe self-improvement is just a fantasy.

It's not true according to me, but your videos focus on self-improvement. Why ever focus on it or talk about it if there is no free will? It can still help people even if the individual ego has no free will, but it's still false.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Water by the River don't you find it interesting though as to why you are interested in this stuff at all though (and on this forum to begin with) while others could care less?  You don't think that's genetically related at all?

Karma. the fact that you are human and not a chimpanzee is karma, the fact that your brain configuration is what it is, plus the fact that your father is exactly what he is, plus that kick in the balls that kid gave you when you were 8 years, plus the fact that among infinite multiverses and infinite possibilities this is precisely what it is. and among all that, there is genetics, which is simply and infinitely complexly, karma

Then, saying that genetics bla bla is reducing the infinite complexity of the cosmos to a simplistic premise, which means not understanding reality

Edited by Breakingthewall

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have no idea if you can or cannot understand Alien Consciousness.

Best to keep an open mind about it because you don't know whether you can or can't, and it would be a shame to artificially limit yourself through negative thinking.

Thanks ;)

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

What you like to call karma I call genetics.

So I could say to you: Why are you spiritual people blackpilling us with karma? How disempowering! How reductionistic!

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The first time I took 1 hit of weed I tripped for 12hrs. A trip so deep no one here would understand. A trip that renders all human enlightenment horseshit.

Was this weed trip before you tried psychedelics or was this after 100 5-Meo trips? Because if so its no wonder.

2 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Was this weed trip before you tried psychedelics or was this after 100 5-Meo trips? Because if so its no wonder.

It doesn't matter what the chem is, I have always been sensitive to them.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't matter what the chem is, I have always been sensitive to them.

I meant that a weed trip like that would be very surprising if you had never taken psychedelics before, But if it came after doing all the more potent psychedelics, I wouldn't say that's too abnormal as you already blasted the gates open.

I think if anyone had tripped as much you had on 5 MEO and everything else then I don't think it would be unusual for them to have a similar experience with weed after the fact. As many people report weed potentiation after trying psychedelics.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you like to call karma I call genetics.

So I could say to you: Why are you spiritual people blackpilling people with karma? How disempowering! How reductionistic!

genetic is very specific, and gives an idea of something immovable. Karma is something much broader, which includes genetics and many more unknowable factors that can vary. genetics implies closed condemnation, karma infinite possibilities

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

you spiritual people

me, who doesn't even use incense or hug people saying namaste? I don't think so. I don't even have a gong 😩

On 12/06/2024 at 0:59 AM, enchanted said:

Any clarification by anyone

Clarify it by yourself, you are the only one conscious as far as your direct experience shows.

On 12/06/2024 at 1:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

All religions teach you about God, but then they also teach you how best to live to align with God

So Mórmons are in a certain way a good work, since they teach people to live more Godly lifes

On 12/06/2024 at 1:47 AM, enchanted said:

Do things that I don't see exist? 

Do you see you Liver or Bowels? No, but do you feel they exist and even if you dont belive because you dont see, they make their existence very real when they fail. 

38 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

I meant that a weed trip like that would be very surprising if you had never taken psychedelics before, But if it came after doing all the more potent psychedelics, I wouldn't say that's too abnormal as you already blasted the gates open.

I think if anyone had tripped as much you had on 5 MEO and everything else then I don't think it would be unusual for them to have a similar experience with weed after the fact. As many people report weed potentiation after trying psychedelics.

I’ve never done 5 MeO and my first weed trip did produce alien-like consciousness. Only two hits