enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura @Water by the River i dont understand why you two have developed an arch nemesis type relationship. ur views are very similar

Edited by emil1234

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You dismiss and ridicule the states I talk about and favor your own states. You do this nonstop. It seems to be your mission on this forum.

I can only give back this compliment. 

And one more nuance: Everpresent. But most often not realized. Because too many clouds in the way...

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's true. It seems like something designed exactly for that. how do you use it? vaped? what dose?

Considering 5meo is an endogenous psychedelic in the human body, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that's exactly what it's designed for. So in theory, even someone who has never consumed 5meo externally is still under its influence when going into profound states. It's the current assumption I'm running on, barring any evidence to the contrary.

I mostly use it via subcutaneous injection. I take 5-MeO-DMT fumarate and create a sterile vial in solution with water. From there, I usually inject anywhere from 3mg to 12mg, with 12mg essentially being a breakthrough. I experiment a lot with lower and moderate doses as well. I've used other ROAs, but this is definitely my favorite.

I think I've read in other posts that you vape it? I know that's pretty much the most hardcore method there is in terms of quick onset and strong effects.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

@Leo Gura @Water by the River i dont understand why you two have developed an arch nemesis type relationship. ur views are very similar

LOL probably truer than any of us realize. I'm sure there's great value in both learning from previous traditions as well as keeping a wide open mind to new discoveries, and beyond that their views likely align quite a bit.

I have to figure out who my arch nemesis is on this forum and begin digging in.

Edited by What Am I

1 minute ago, emil1234 said:

I like Leo ^_^

Having a arch nemesis relationship sounds a bit... stressy. And dualistic.

Our views are very similiar. Yet, on the most important "thing", they diverge. And although he doesn't fully see that coming yet, "I" will meet "him" there. Either this life, or one of the next.

We are not in hurry, are we?

Actually, we are already meeting right now

by the River

5 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Considering 5meo is an endogenous psychedelic in the human body, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that's exactly what it's designed for. So in theory, even someone who has never consumed 5meo externally is still under its influence when going into profound states. It's the current assumption I'm running on, barring any evidence to the contrary.

Yup. Bodily correlates of certain interior states. I suspect that too.

https://dmtquest.org/endohuasca-magic/

Dark Retreat for example hints in that direction.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Exactly, these are interesting evidence in support of endogenous psychedelics controlling higher states of consciousness. Awesome stuff.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

On 12/06/2024 at 0:59 AM, enchanted said:

Thanks for another insightful blog post!

I am confused, am I rat or am I God?

How could there be beings with higher consciousnessess than me if I'm imagining all those beings? 

Also, is my experience absolute or not? Do aliens exist if I don't experience them directly?

Any clarification by anyone would be greatly appreciated!

Just trying to understand. 

Thanks!

If you are God, to whom are you God? There gotta be some critters who are not God right? If everything is blue, is there really blue 💙 

Im not saying you are God, I'd suggest the field of being is God, and in our time bound human selves, we are not God. Perhaps when noticing the awareness presence in the now, which is not time bound, we get closer.

Human - not God

Being - God

Human being, the Not God God. 

The rat king 😆 

In the razor edge NOW there is only God, only Consciousness / Being,  but in the story of time created by the NOW, you are not God. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

@What Am I couldnt agree more, i need to find myself an arch nemesis as well

57 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

I like Leo ^_^

Having a arch nemesis relationship sounds a bit... stressy. And dualistic.

Our views are very similiar. Yet, on the most important "thing", they diverge. And although he doesn't fully see that coming yet, "I" will meet "him" there. Either this life, or one of the next.

We are not in hurry, are we?

Actually, we are already meeting right now

by the River

ur basic dispute comes down to this; does existence imagine non existence, or does non existence imagine existence? im good with both tbh. 

im still digesting the "actually we are meeting right now". 

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

I'd say that Waterriver thinks that Leo is prisoner of the form, and he's dragging others to a wrong path, the he points again and again his mistake, like a mission . lets say that Waterriver thinks that enlightenment is something unthinkable, it is the opening of your being to your unlimited essence, and this by definition cannot be thought or said, it can be done. Therefore, indicating that awakening is something concrete can be very toxic for those who are on the path, and that is why they repeat it. maybe I'm wrong 

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

mostly use it via subcutaneous injection

Interesting! I read about it. I prefer vape because it's violence. What I'm looking is a bomb. Anything smoother doesn't work for my objetive. 

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Yup. Bodily correlates of certain interior states. I suspect that too.

https://dmtquest.org/endohuasca-magic/

this is very interesting. I already drink only the drink of Capii without the DMT and I had a trip, not that Intense visualy but good amount. and with Syrian Rue too. 

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Interesting! I read about it. I prefer vape because it's violence. What I'm looking is a bomb. Anything smoother doesn't work for my objetive. 

do you think is possible to apply the 5Meo the way Kambô is applied. Via skin. I mean, making a little paste with the dose of 5meo and apply in the dot in my arm? Kambo is a poison and I apply it many times with no problem, it get absorved easy by the epidermis. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

6 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

do you think is possible to apply the 5Meo the way Kambô is applied. Via skin. I mean, making a little paste with the dose of 5meo and apply in the dot in my arm? Kambo is a poison and I apply it many times with no problem, it get absorved easy by the epidermis. 

I guess it's possible it'd absorb and produce the expected effect, but you'd most likely be a pioneer for the method, without any data to reference in terms of an appropriate dose or anything. I'd definitely start low just in case.

If you want to emulate my method, I go over it in this thread:

Posted (edited)

On 6/18/2024 at 8:40 PM, Water by the River said:

Since Millenia every meditation traditions holds that states like cessation or Nirvikalpa are important states of the mindstream on the path to Realization.

That was, until UnbornTao came, and finally cleared up with that misunderstanding, and that Samadhi-states like Nirvikalpa are fun, but nothing more.

Luckily, now we got that solved ^_^

There was a guy in New York who set himself on fire fairly recently. He was not a Vietnamese Theravada monk, and this goes to show the role that fantasy plays in spiritual circles. Was that Nirvikalpa?

Granted, he might have had insight into the nature of pain, although this would still be relative. It'd be recognizing the distinction/experience "pain" as a conceptual activity that is itself generated by you.

Thinking of it as the result of a process is problematic, which you keep bringing up. You hold it as some sort of fantastical state. I meant stopping your brain waves, reading minds, levitating, etc. Whatever trip, state or experience you go through can't produce enlightenment and isn't necessary. This would concede that what's true of you now is missing something and that it has to be "managed" by first achieving "this or that." This goes to show that standing on one's consciousness on the matter is harder than continuously referencing adopted hearsay.

Ananda, you're looking elsewhere.

;)

Edited by UnbornTao

5 hours ago, What Am I said:

Nice, I love Adyashanti. He's one of, if not my most favorite teacher. His concept of 'true meditation' is a relief from the confinement of typical limiting meditation techniques, and it goes so incredibly well with 5meo use since it already puts you halfway into a realized state.

:x

13 hours ago, What Am I said:

think I've read in other posts that you vape it? I know that's pretty much the most hardcore method there is in terms of quick onset and strong effects.

For me, other roa like snorted or plugged don't work even in very high doses, because my mind adapts at full speed to the gradual rise and never breaks down. What I'm looking for with 5meo is a total breakup. It has to be instantaneous, in 3 or 4 seconds the mind is an empty black space, and then it explodes.

The insight or revelations that may take place are not relevant ( they are in low doses) the only thing sought is the rupture itself and the expansion to infinity. It is something physical, not mental, a radical change in frequency, the disappearance of the structures of the mind and the opening to total emptiness. As you have said, it is not so much a psychedelic as a meditative tool. 

11 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I don't think so, you should use a lot for that 

thank the lord theunborntao came along and cleared up the misunderstanding