enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He says so. I'm not just guessing

Would he be able to hide his psycadelic use from the public for some reason? Maybe to keep an image of " I can do it with no help of external stuff" 

Of course this would not be a good Integrity thing to do. But is possible. I   had a  friend who wanted my help to organize some events with him once, like ,Satsangs. And I asked him if we would serve Mushrooms microdosing for people, (his favorite one) . He said: No, we take it and nobody needs to know!!

So in a sense I got his intention, if nobody knew he was under effect,  people would hear the Insigths and have no ideia that he was not speaking from the baseline level of consciouness. I a way he would be a litttle bit above the audience.  And I know what is to be high while talking with someone that is in baseline. People get like "Wow" about you. I my case I didnt hide from the person, she was a girl that was in the beach with me and she knew I was under effect. But she noticed that I was able to say things that she was actually thinking. Telepaty maybe? 

So, I ask myself how many people  record videos under effect of at least a microdose, to make the mind little more lubrified. Or even these group events. Mooji always have some red eyes in his satsangs hehe

Viva Jamaica!!

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Would he be able to hide his psycadelic use from the public for some reason?

I just don't think he is interested in them. He thinks he's above them and that he's figured it all out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Evan Gill said:

Apparently he was very active in the ashram and the community he built.

Yes, I also heard the same thing. He used to cook everyday his meal in the ashram kitchen. Many times devotees would go to the kitchen to find him.

So it's not that much as the common opinion says but Ramana in the end was a Jnani not a Yogi.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

30 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Kirtans can be very intoxicating by themselves. It's more femenine spirituality and I enjoy them a lot whenever I go 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Evan Gill said:

Actually, David Godman has said that is not true. I used to think the same thing. But I think we are mostly just judging from the images we see of him. And plus, those are his later years, he was an old man. Apparently he was very active in the ashram and the community he built.

Ah interesting, well I'm not a Ramana Maharshi biographer and my knowledge about him is limited, so I retract my previous statement if this is true.

I had the impression that he was so physically incapable that he needed assistance to walk and had to be attended to for all his basic needs. And he looked young in the pics I've seen, so I assumed he was in this state when he was like 40.

Outside of Ramana, I think my main point still stands though. If your spiritual progress comes at the cost of the complete loss of physical health, it's probably not an achievement that should be emulated. At least not in my opinion.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Davino said:

Kirtans can be very intoxicating by themselves. It's more femenine spirituality and I enjoy them a lot whenever I go 

Stuff like this that involves spiritual people dancing and chanting makes me genuinely so uncomfortable.. idk why

Also, didn't mooji abuse his students?

Edited by Evan Gill

7 minutes ago, Evan Gill said:

Also, didn't mooji abuse his students?

Difficult to say. But I live not far from here he have his community in Portugal, and I heard some stories, not about abuse but the general Cultish vibe of the place. Is impossible to avoid Cultish Vibes when we have people subordinating their minds to a Man sitted in a chair. But.. is life.. where there is a demand will aways pop up someone giving a offering.

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Osaid said:

Lol. Imagine being so lazy that you'd rather have rodents bite at your feet than do work.

The stupidity…you guys trash talking Ramana Maharshi is just so cringe. Like I’m cringing for you. This is one of the greatest most selfless mystics who ever lived. He was Unconditional Love in the human form. He wasn’t a person way beyond being human. Even animals felt his presence and he had an effect on them, he spent his whole day answering students questions and wouldn’t even sleep so that he’d be available 24/7 for any student who needed him. Do some research before you spout your ignorance so proudly. 

Edited by BlessedLion

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

The stupidity…you guys trash talking Ramana Maharshi is just so cringe. Like I’m cringing for you. This is one of the greatest most selfless mystics who ever lived. He was Unconditional Love in the human form. He wasn’t a person way beyond being human. Even animals felt his presence and he had an effect on them, he spent his whole day answering students questions and wouldn’t even sleep so that he’d be available 24/7 for any student who needed him. Do some research before you spout your ignorance so proudly.

I think I'm more so leaving the door open to say we can all aim even higher to a widely adoptable achievement for all people. I definitely recognize Ramana was quite special and extremely selfless, in both the colloquial and literal sense.

Maybe I've been saying it in a blunt way that can be annoying, and I apologize for that. Didn't mean to put out bad vibes.

Edited by What Am I

37 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Difficult to say. But I live not far from here he have his community in Portugal, and I heard some stories, not about abuse but the general Cultish vibe of the place. Is impossible to avoid Cultish Vibes when we have people subordinating their minds to a Man sitted in a chair. But.. is life.. where there is a demand will aways pop up someone giving a offering.

I actually think that's why it makes me uncomfortable. It does give off very cult-like vibes.

Posted (edited)

I think I actually formed most of my opinion of Ramana Maharshi based on Ken Wilber's statements. It's possible I'm just being a parrot in this case, and I should have looked more into it for myself.

Edited by What Am I

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

Woah, I'm not trash-talking him. I just thought it was funny. Ramana is probably my favorite teacher.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

On 6/16/2024 at 10:00 PM, What Am I said:

I think I actually formed most of my opinion of Ramana Maharshi based on Ken Wilber's statements. It's possible I'm just being a parrot in this case, and I should have looked more into it for myself.

Ramana was free of life and death and Wilber wanted him to work at McDonalds. :P 

After being diagnosed with cancer, his students wanted him to go into treatment. Ramana's disposition, if I recall correctly, was something along the lines of: "Why? Just let me die already." This speaks not of repression or apathy but transcendence and freedom.

On his deathbed, his students were beside him, crying and mourning the loss of his teacher. He said, I'm paraphrasing: "Why are you crying? Where do you think I'm going?"

That is something that we find incomprehensible from here. It points to a radically different perspective than ours.

Edited by UnbornTao

Neil Degrass Tyson finally on point

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 hours ago, What Am I said:

I think I'm more so leaving the door open to say we can all aim even higher to a widely adoptable achievement for all people. I definitely recognize Ramana was quite special and extremely selfless, in both the colloquial and literal sense.

Maybe I've been saying it in a blunt way that can be annoying, and I apologize for that. Didn't mean to put out bad vibes.

All good mate, no bad vibes 🙏☀️

Lions Heart YouTube

5 hours ago, Osaid said:

Woah, I'm not trash-talking him. I just thought it was funny. Ramana is probably my favorite teacher.

Ah maybe I read into it wrong or too literally. I can get defensive with Ramana, that’s my dude 😎

Lions Heart YouTube

46 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

All good mate, no bad vibes 🙏☀️

th?id=OIP.EtS_YFWAUlipi4m3i5koxgAAAA%26p

57 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Ah maybe I read into it wrong or too literally. I can get defensive with Ramana, that’s my dude 😎

Fair enough hahaha

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wilber's views of psychedelics are irrelevant since he has never done them.

"Since he has never done them". One more absolute statement based on excellent research ^_^ just the style @zurew loves. Hey, I goggled 5 minutes for the link below, google + "Ken Wilber psychedelics". 

He hasn't done psychedelics much, but writing he has never done them...

Wilber: "Even though I'm not a psychedelic person myself but I was most upset when they made them illegal in the late 60s because I had at least read so many of the Great authors that were writing about this psychedelic experience I mean Adlous Huxley, Allan Watts.

They all wrote fantastic books on the Psychedelic experience and I tried psilocybin a few times I tried acid one or two times and I never had any particularly profound experience although I did have a slight satori on one psilocybin but I just didn't like what it made me feel like in in general. But I was really upset when they outlawed them because I was aware that it for many people at least it was a genuine doorway into a true mystical experience."

Somebody ought to make a video about Bias or something the like ^_^

@Davino

14 hours ago, Davino said:

@Water by the River I would like to see Ken Wilber's current talk on psychedelics. That video is old and gives legit credit to psychedelics more than the cherry picking that you have done. Does anyone know if there are more recent talks or writing on psychedelics by Ken Wilber?

You are very welcome.

On 15.6.2024 at 0:31 PM, Water by the River said:

People who do that (Psychedelics) the people that do use both (Meditation and Psychedelics) and use it as a sacrament i think an enormous bit out of it."

Didn't read my post/quote to the end? xD I quoted that, see in the link/my post below ^_^ Cherry picking would be done better with just skipping that last sentence. Psychedelics are great, especially if done in combination with meditation.

Doing my own research Cherry picking by the River ^_^

Edited by Water by the River

17 hours ago, Evan Gill said:

Stuff like this that involves spiritual people dancing and chanting makes me genuinely so uncomfortable.. idk why

Because it's to femenine for your way of doing spirituality and it doesn't resonate. You can't let go and lose yourself, singing, dancing and being feely and vulnerable.

Take into account that singing and dancing as a spiritual practice is as old as it gets and there are also very masculine spiritual chantings, like tantric, shamanic drumming and african men initiations. However, as time has unfolded the femenine feels a more natural calling to sing and pray for connecting with the divine.