enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

In our case it is not intention, it is compulsion

I couldn't have said it better my friend:ph34r:9_9:D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I believe that with practice and proper study and teaching, most people can have awakenings. 

It’s more that they aren’t really interested in it and definitely unwilling to do that tedious meditative work. 

I would not have discovered my spiritual gifts if I never took a leap of faith and began practicing. And just said “oh it’s all genetics I’m not born enlightened so fuck it.” 

You see what I’m saying here? 

Yes, I do.

I think the point Leo is trying to make across is the following: In your life you have inmense potential, almost infinite. But there are some restrictions that limit the enormous space of possibilities called human life. The most prominent seems to be genetics; being the blueprint of your body form, your innate gifts and many diseases that will happen by design and so on. As infinite as your potential seems, don't fall into the trap of thinking tomorrow you'll grow horns, a pair of wings and fly out the window. It's good not to limit ourselves as we don't know what we are capable of, but we need to become conscious of actual limitations and their mechanics in our life.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

57 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

@Leo Gura I think a flaw in your theory here is the component of Spiritual Development and Grace. I believe that with practice and proper study and teaching, most people can have awakenings. 

It’s more that they aren’t really interested in it and definitely unwilling to do that tedious meditative work. 

I would not have discovered my spiritual gifts if I never took a leap of faith and began practicing. And just said “oh it’s all genetics I’m not born enlightened so fuck it.” 

You see what I’m saying here? Even Ralston had to work his ass off and contemplation like crazy, Ramana spent 15 years cultivating after his initial awakening 

Hard work only works given a certain genetic foundation.

Nothing I said means hard work isn't required. It is required, but by itself it not enough. No matter how hard a chimpanzee works it will not be able to do arithmetic.

People use the notion of hard work to delude themselves about the reality of genetics. Because they just take genetics for granted.

So it's worse than you think. You need both genetics and hard work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Space said:

You definitely have developed a weird demonisation of non-dual teachers and non-duality over the past few months. It's something I've been quietly noticing through many of your posts. It comes off as a bit bitter and spiteful, even though it may just be playful and fun from your end.

Go ahead and disagree with non-duality and anything any non-dual teacher says. I'm all for it. I'm excited about what else you have to say. But being bitter and weird about it actually devalues your ideas!

You're falling into the trap of 'other-ising' them, which is just the same shit that any unconscious idiot is doing on a daily basis.

Every non-dual follower is just trying to do their best. For most people its the highest and most useful spiritual teaching. Judging them does nothing.

That's right. I have developed a deep disdain for nondual teachings because of how badly they mischaracterize and mislead about the nature of consciousness. It's downright shameful and I wasted so much time trusting such people when in the end it turned out to be yet more human BS.

But I am also sick of trying to explain it to you guys. Live with your human nonduality all you want.

One of my biggest mistakes was trying to teach people who are not actually interested in serious learning. And trying to convince them of things. Arguing with nondualists or trying to teach them anything is the biggest waste of time.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Had it not been for Leo constantly calling non-dualists out, I would have still been deeply stuck in their brainwashing.

And I had a lot of resistance at first.. my brainwashing would not have been broken easily.

Side note: it seems to be well known right now among insiders and students that Rupert Spira cheated on his wife Ellen, WITH A STUDENT. I think even couple or multiple students. And they had a very ugly divorce.

So there goes your deeply conscious, loving and selfless non-dual guru.

People who mislead need to be called out and held accountable. An extreme example is always Trump.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's the thing. It's something that makes me think about past lives. It seems a long forge is necessary to get to that

I'm pretty convinced past lives is a thing that actually exists, even if its reality is beyond space and time, and therefore something not easily understood.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Hard work only works given a certain genetic foundation.

Nothing I said means hard work isn't required. It is required, but by itself it not enough. No matter how hard a chimpanzee works it will not be able to do arithmetic.

People use the notion of hard work to delude themselves about the reality of genetics. Because they just take genetics for granted.

So it's worse than you think. You need both genetics and hard work.

Interesting. Would love a video on this as it’s something I haven’t really heard before. In your LP course you recommend the book Talent is Overrated which says the opposite. 

Also @Davino that makes total sense thanks 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

@Miguel1 So It seems nonduality doesn't save you from having a dick

@Miguel1 do you have a reference for him cheating on his wife? I can’t find anything online about it. 

@Leo Gura what exactly is your anti non duality teaching and what are they so wrong about? I’m genuinely curious. 

How is non duality brainwashing? Are you sure you’re not mixing up the teachers and their students and their monkey games with the truth of non duality? Are Ramana Maharishi, Peter Ralston, and Martin Ball all brainwashing non dual rats? 

Lions Heart YouTube

Honestly it feels like you guys are a bit lost in reactivity (possible at other people spiritual egos) but making a crusade against non duality is unwise. Non duality is the truth of reality, Christ was a non dualist, Buddha was a non dualist, are these people just ignorant rats? Be careful of your own grandiosity 

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Bandman said:

How the fuck was Christ a non-dualist if almost all of his parables are extremely dualistic and moralistic.

Watch Leo's video on stage turquoise. 

Edited by Butters

22 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

@Miguel1 do you have a reference for him cheating on his wife? I can’t find anything online about it. 

See this group on Facebook. And I think you can find on Reddit people discussing it too.

I’m on phone now so it’s a bit tricky to dig everything out. But not only did he cheated on his wife, he seemingly is DATING one of the student he cheated with.

Also, he had a big fall-out with his teacher Francis Lucille. Altho, they tried to do PR by recently doing a podcast together.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nonduality/comments/1cbipcf/rupert_spira_francis_lucille_podcast_episode/

Sorry for the messy text. I’m on phone and on the go so it’s hard to properly organize everything.

IMG_6994.png

IMG_6995.png

IMG_6996.png

IMG_6997.png

IMG_6998.png

Haha Leo would get along with this guy, maybe I’ll invite you both to a Crocodile Dinner:

IMG_6999.jpeg

Anyway, do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

I dont want to invest too much energy into him and his cheating and this whole drama anymore.

I got immensely a lot of value from him 4 years ago and I’m deeply grateful.

But this is just super disappoiting, on top of everyhing Leo has called out on non-dualist.

This cheating is just cherry on top. The final nail in the coffin for me.

IMG_7002.png

IMG_7003.png

IMG_7004.png

35 minutes ago, Bandman said:

I mean, look at fucking Ruper Spira. If those rumors are true, that means his literal entire demeanor of being unattached was all a rouse and fake. It means no teacher is to be trusted ever again.

Yeah. Rupert fucking Spira out of all the non-dual teachers.

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

How the fuck was Christ a non-dualist if almost all of his parables are extremely dualistic and moralistic.

Feels to me like you're just saying Jesus was a non-dualist to prove he was on your camp, basically the same thing muslims say about Jesus, saying he was a muslim prophet.

No. Those are all the church and religion that skewed his original teachings, so seem rooted in duality and ego. That’s not what the actual person, Jesus Christ, was teaching. They skewed it for their own gain. 

Check it out; Google “Non dual teachings of Jesus, there’s also “The Lost Years of Jesus” a book about this as well

Lions Heart YouTube

52 minutes ago, Bandman said:

@BlessedLion I hope you realize that you are in fact truly blessed by finding your way and liberating yourself if that is true. May you guide others and enjoy life. And if you are a heterosexual man like me, I hope you make true love to a woman and love her truly. For that is what is truly beautiful.

If you’re being honest here, Thank you ❤️

I agree life is to be enjoyed, and definitely enjoying love making and sexuality in a positive heart opened way. Women are incredible. 

Regarding this Rupert Spira thing, it says more about him than it does non duality. Non duality is the truth and fabric of reality. Trying to fight it is like trying to fight with air. 

I get the turn off because of these out of integrity teachers and annoying spiritual people, but fuck them, they don’t own the Truth, Non duality is the case no matter what monkey shit is going on

Lions Heart YouTube

32 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Anyway, do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

I dont want to invest too much energy into him and his cheating and this whole drama anymore.

I got immensely a lot of value from him 4 years ago and I’m deeply grateful.

But this is just super disappoiting, on top of everyhing Leo has called out on non-dualist.

This cheating is just cherry on top. The final nail in the coffin for me.

IMG_7002.png

IMG_7003.png

IMG_7004.png

I’d agree. Super disappointing and shocking honestly. Seems like no matter how advanced some gets or seems, the whole having a dick thing is an issue. Always been that way

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But I am also sick of trying to explain it to you guys. Live with your human nonduality all you want.

One of my biggest mistakes was trying to teach people who are not actually interested in serious learning. And trying to convince them of things. Arguing with nondualists or trying to teach them anything is the biggest waste of time.

This isn't about me. I have no attachment to non-duality or to any teaching. I don't ever consume non-dual videos, content etc. It feels super weak and watered down to me. But I don't go around hating on the teachers or their followers.

Disband and dismantle non-dual ideology but without all the hate on the individuals trying their best to engage with spirituality. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Miguel1 Anyone can make up some accusations and post them on Facebook. Don't give them too much weight unless some more concrete evidence is provided.

"He had lied to his wife about it for months. She left him, then he dumped the young student...".  How would the accuser know this haha??

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski