enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah..ive been on here for a long time..a lot of the users don't even listen to the videos..they're on here for the spiritual discussion because they found out about the forum.  

That'd be me as well. I respect the video content from what I've seen, but it's the forum that I really love. It offers the opportunity to express a part of myself that I've had to hide for a long time. I've always hinted at the larger reality when possible in conversations with others, but here it's understood to be true as a baseline.

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Chimpanzees don't have consciousness. That is, again, a concept/dualism, which is not experienced.

But you CAN experience the consciousness of a chimpanzee. You just haven't. Doesn't mean you can't.

God has no problem creating Chimpanzee consciousness.

You are doing the old simplistic reduction of: Paris is just a concept. Yeah, it is.

But you CAN visit Paris. I've been. You should try it sometime rather than regaling us with nondual vapitudes.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you CAN experience the consciousness of a chimpanzee. You just haven't. Doesn't mean you can't.

This is conflating consciousness with psychedelic experiences. 

I can't be in the future. I can only be thinking about the future, now.

The fundamental point is that you can't be in past and future, therefore the statement isn't pointing to anything that is actually ever occurring.

"You" aren't ever in past or future.

"You can experience..." never occurs, because it isn't now. It's a concept, never experienced.

You can't define yourself through past and future, because you are always happening now. 

You can only say "I am thinking of the future, now", or "I am thinking of the past, now." The vantage point is always now, without exception.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

This is conflating consciousness with psychedelic experiences. 

I can't be in the future. I can only be thinking about the future, now.

The fundamental point is that you can't be in past and future, therefore the statement isn't pointing to anything that is actually ever occurring.

"You" aren't ever in past or future.

"You can experience..." never occurs, because it isn't now. It's a concept, never experienced.

You can't define yourself through past and future, because you are always happening now. 

You can only say "I am thinking of the future, now", or "I am thinking of the past, now." The vantage point is always now, without exception.

Yes, yes, and you cannot be in Paris. Impossible by nondual rat logic.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Osaid it's easier to say - it's just imaginary.   Anything not directly experienced is imaginary.   The wonderful thing about this is that imagination IS you.  So you ARE the rat.  You ARE the chimp.  Right now!  Lesser consciousness is a figment of current consciousness.  But current Consciousness can also go much higher.  It's not in an Infinite state right now..but if you've awakened you know it's possible.   So why wouldn't lesser Consciousness be possible?   Why wouldn't experiencing the level of consciousness of an ant not be possible despite being imaginary right now?

Why can't imagination become actual?  The truth is nothing is preventing it..so Leo is not wrong here if you think it through. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 The scariest thing about imagination is that it’s real 😅. I think we need a misconceptions about imagination video

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, yes, and you cannot be in Paris.

Being in Paris would actually happen now. "Being" always happens now.

"I've been in Paris" requires you to not be there, since it talks about the past.

"I can go to Paris" requires you to not be there, since it talks about the future.

Future and past, aren't ever being.

See the vantage points?

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not in an Infinite state right now

Let me know when you see something that isn't happening right now.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why can't imagination become actual?

Imagination is actual. Right now. Not before or after, those are also right now.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Let me know when you see something that isn't happening right now.

This is the biggest spiritual trap there is.  It's what keeps most people from ever awakening because they believe this is awakening! I have news for you..it ain't 😀

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is the biggest spiritual trap there is.  It's what keeps most people from ever awakening because they believe this is awakening! I have news for you..it ain't 😀

It's "not in an infinite state right now"?

So when is it going to be infinite?? Not right now?

You keep describing something finite and calling it infinite. Intellect is funny!

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Imagination is actual. Right now. Not before or after, those are also right now.

Ok..put your hand behind your head and imagine it..then put it in front of you and look at it.  That's the difference. Its only the same thing after you have come full circle.  And after that you will realize that other states of consciousness are possible. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Osaid You think you're saying something profound but you aren't.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Osaid You think you're saying something profound but you aren't.

Dualism is only profound when you think it's actually pointing to something. Been there, done that. Enjoy your endless intellectual non-existence!

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

I love reading children debating each other…

Only I AM Awake :P

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys routinely get offended when I call people rats.

But regardless, stop playing nondual games. You know the difference between you and a chimpanzee.

Nothing you said addressed the facts I placed before you. Just vapid nondual platitudes which bypass and gaslight past the serious limits of your worldview.

You are incapable of accounting for the consciousness of a humble chimpanzee, nevermind an alien.

You definitely have developed a weird demonisation of non-dual teachers and non-duality over the past few months. It's something I've been quietly noticing through many of your posts. It comes off as a bit bitter and spiteful, even though it may just be playful and fun from your end.

Go ahead and disagree with non-duality and anything any non-dual teacher says. I'm all for it. I'm excited about what else you have to say. But being bitter and weird about it actually devalues your ideas!

You're falling into the trap of 'other-ising' them, which is just the same shit that any unconscious idiot is doing on a daily basis.

Every non-dual follower is just trying to do their best. For most people its the highest and most useful spiritual teaching. Judging them does nothing.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

10 hours ago, Davino said:

It depends on the calling. Does it call you?

For the one who has the real calling, it will make it work

Ask yourself: What really calls me in life?

My life gravitates towards my vision, and like a flower unfolding, it will come to fruition through the exertion of my personal will and a bit of luck. This is the direction my life is heading. Whether the journey is hard or easy, I am determined to reach my destiny. This is what makes it possible.

Here's my point of view. What do you think?

Sure you will arrive to the end, In our case it is not intention, it is compulsion

10 hours ago, What Am I said:

I'd say it's the activation and maturity of their energetic system

That's the thing. It's something that makes me think about past lives. It seems a long forge is necessary to get to that

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But keep in mind that most "smart" people are pretty dumb when it comes to matters of God. God's intelligence is something else.

I would categorize that as spiritual intelligence, it’s own thing 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

@Leo Gura I think a flaw in your theory here is the component of Spiritual Development and Grace. I believe that with practice and proper study and teaching, most people can have awakenings. 

It’s more that they aren’t really interested in it and definitely unwilling to do that tedious meditative work. 

I would not have discovered my spiritual gifts if I never took a leap of faith and began practicing. And just said “oh it’s all genetics I’m not born enlightened so fuck it.” 

You see what I’m saying here? Even Ralston had to work his ass off and contemplation like crazy, Ramana spent 15 years cultivating after his initial awakening 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube