enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It equally implies that you can.

Maybe your genetics are perfect for the task at hand? How do you know?

oh

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I wouldn't want Leos genetics, the cost was to high. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

An eagle is a majestic godly creature.

If you are an eagle that is a high attainment.

I want to be born as a Peruvian condor next life, and live glidding through the beautiful andes.

It would be necessary to know to what extent an individual's genetics can change over the course of their life. Not as much as becoming a kangaroo, but perhaps very subtle changes that make a person closed, materialistic, violent, or on the contrary open, with a fluid mind and generous spirit can occur in the course of a lifetime. Maybe doing psychedelics causes permanent changes in genetics, like many other things. life is extremely plastic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

a chimpanzee is still an chimpanzee.

Separation.

chimpanzee cannot do spirituality.

Separation.

you happen to not be chimpanzee.

Separation.

But your awareness of this situation is not that much higher than that of a chimpanzee.

Separation.

No amount of meditation will get a chimpanzee to realize God.

Separation.

Dude, you can't have it both ways. On the one hand, you say humans and other entities don't exist. Then you use those very same non-existent entities to measure your "degrees of consciousness." You're non-dual when it suits you, and dual when it suits you.

Describe a thought.

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

You're non-dual when it suits you, and dual when it suits you.

Just like you.

If I called your mom a chimpanzee you would get offended.

Separation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If I called your mom a chimpanzee you would get offended.

I wouldn't actually. Perks of non-duality.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

You guys routinely get offended when I call people rats.

But regardless, stop playing nondual games. You know the difference between you and a chimpanzee.

Nothing you said addressed the facts I placed before you. Just vapid nondual platitudes which bypass and gaslight past the serious limits of your worldview.

You are incapable of accounting for the consciousness of a humble chimpanzee, nevermind an alien.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Another interesting question would be: can someone (human) with an IQ of 80 have...well, let's call it whatever, enlightenment? God consciousness? What is the particularity that makes it possible?

Edited by Breakingthewall

17 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I wouldn't actually. Perks of non-duality.

What if they burn your mother alive? it would still be a non-dual bonfire

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Another interesting question would be: can someone (human) with an IQ of 80 have...well, let's call it whatever, enlightenment? God consciousness? What is the particularity that makes it possible?

Interesting question, I would think so, though they may have a hard time translating it to an intellectual understanding.

As for what makes it possible, speaking in a relative sense rather than an absolute, I'd say it's the activation and maturity of their energetic system. It's the bridge and the foundation between the coarse matter we're familiar with and higher things made of light, mind, and who knows what else. Though like I mentioned, it's only a relative truth, but there's many relative truths worth knowing.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends on the calling. Does it call you?

For the one who has the real calling, it will make it work

Ask yourself: What really calls me in life?

My life gravitates towards my vision, and like a flower unfolding, it will come to fruition through the exertion of my personal will and a bit of luck. This is the direction my life is heading. Whether the journey is hard or easy, I am determined to reach my destiny. This is what makes it possible.

Here's my point of view. What do you think?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Water by the River

Nice :)

Actually I'm in the two week category but I guess there isn't much difference.   Yeah that's interesting about the twins.  Of course there is the woo factor - I mean if you are talking about genetics purely from a scientific standpoint then you can say well what dictates genetics?  Science will try to find some theory when really it could be..what you are calling karma...the interesting thing is though, is that..just like genetics are imaginary, so is what you are calling the soul.   Oddly, I always believed I was a soul- but the realization that the soul is just a thought- is what ultimately led to awakening.   So the interesting thing is that genetics when using the scientific definition is no different than saying it is because of psychedelics that one awakens.  Both are imaginary and within the dream.  Even karma is imaginary.    So then what are we left with?  Why do some awaken and not others?  Well, if you are imagining "other" then that really clarifies things doesn't it?   😀 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You know the difference between you and a chimpanzee.

Experience isn't a multiplicity. There's no such thing as two experiences, three experiences, etc.

No one has experienced differences because no one has experienced a different experience.

In order to compare "me", you have to define me first. You do that by imagining differences, like chimpanzees.

"You" aren't a difference. Differences are imagined.

Just because you can conceptualize it doesn't mean it is experienced.

There are limitations to thoughts and concepts, which you are unable to see. That is your crux.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing you said addressed the facts I placed before you.

Addressing dualism is dualism. It's like you want me to address Santa Claus. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are incapable of accounting for the consciousness of a simple chimpanzee.

Chimpanzees don't have consciousness. That is, again, a concept/dualism, which is not experienced.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's exactly why I say genetics and not karma.

Because once you spiritual folk get ahold of that karma word, you use it to invent fantasies of infinite possibilities.

But the possibility of you becoming a kangaroo is closed, not open. And remember, you tried to explain the fact that you are not a kangroo with karma.

So you are trying to avoid confronting the fact that many doors are closed for you. You want infinite freedom, and I am telling you you cannot have it.

And that's what you really hate about all this. And also why it is worthwhile for me to say it to you.

I'm grounding you. And you don't like it because you want to fly around in your self-serving fantasies.

There's some interesting factors here:

1.  It's only closed in that lifetime. 

2.  That lifetime is imaginary right now.

3.  For the guy who has half an interest in this stuff, he can find enlightenment even if it takes a lifetime - either one way or another.  You don't have to be a genetic freak. 

4.  For the guy who is a rat - well, he is screwed for now - but see, he doesn't know the difference  anyway   so it never even existed. (Awakening)

5. For the guy who is a rat, see number 2.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura lol I'm pretty new here, but it looks like your followers challenge you quite a bit. Must be a little annoying. Or maybe it produces a healthy dialectic.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, What Am I said:

@Leo Gura lol I'm pretty new here, but it looks like your followers challenge you quite a bit. Must be a little annoying. Or maybe it produces a healthy dialectic.

If free thought wasn't encouraged here i think he would have no followers.  Also many here just use the forum so don't assume they listen to his work regularly.  It's a "spiritual" outlet.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

If free thought wasn't encouraged here i think he would have no followers.  

Right, good point. It's easy in these types of circles for worship of the head guy to be expected and unquestionable. This is much more of a back and forth dynamic, which I'm sure is to everyone's benefit.

Just now, What Am I said:

Right, good point. It's easy in these types of circles for worship of the head guy to be expected and unquestionable. This is much more of a back and forth dynamic, which I'm sure is to everyone's benefit.

Yeah..ive been on here for a long time..a lot of the users don't even listen to the videos..they're on here for the spiritual discussion because they found out about the forum.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Welcome to the biggest cult in town.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran