enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

genetics implies closed condemnation, karma infinite possibilities

That's exactly why I say genetics and not karma.

Because once you spiritual folk get ahold of that karma word, you use it to invent fantasies of infinite possibilities.

But the possibility of you becoming a kangaroo is closed, not open. And remember, you tried to explain the fact that you are not a kangroo with karma.

So you are trying to avoid confronting the fact that many doors are closed for you. You want infinite freedom, and I am telling you you cannot have it.

And that's what you really hate about all this. And also why it is worthwhile for me to say it to you.

I'm grounding you. And you don't like it because you want to fly around in your self-serving fantasies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve never done 5 MeO and my first weed trip did produce alien-like consciousness. Only two hits 

Interesting, it's just because you read about that effect all the time, weed becoming too intense after psychedelics. Clearly there's massive degrees in that effect.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

you spiritual folk

I'm  much less spiritual than anyone that you ever knew including you 😅

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So you are trying to avoid confronting the fact that many doors are closed for you.

obviously, absolutely all of them are closed except the one that is open. The point is to open it completely, fulfill your destiny 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm grounding you. And you don't like it because you want to fly around in your self-serving fantasies.

Are you referring specifically to me, or are you speaking in general? because you will not find anyone more grounded on planet earth or in the confines of the galaxy. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics do not work on anyone else as they work on me. What I can get from psychedelics no one else gets. And that's nothing I did, it's just my genetics.

Pretty fair. I use to participate in Ayahuasca Gatherings and some people need around 2 cups of 50ml to start feeling something. For me one of 30 and later another of 20ml is enogth to mindfucking high insigths. And plus, no amount of Psycadelics cant change someone who dont want to change or someone who dont want to let their Minion minds to expand to the extent it is possible. 

Also from a stand Point of Intelligence, what kind of Infinite Inteligence would create a system inside itself where the possibility of Awakening would be to easy or also to difficult? From the Infinite POV does it matter if Thousand Probes awaken or just a few? Dont Know! Go ask Infinity what kind of Economic it play. Infinite Economy? 

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura  

What I mean is that I'm not denying the limitation, I'm just pointing out that the word "genetics" is not accurate. But at the end the meaning is similar, and karma sounds spiritual, agree. But we are talking about spirituality 😅

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm  much less spiritual than anyone that you ever knew

A competition to check who is less spiritual? New Category

2 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

A competition to check who is less spiritual? New Category

Spiritual in the gura language, which means a guy with new age beliefs who has energy stones and is, let's say stupid

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The first time I took 1 hit of weed I tripped for 12hrs. A trip so deep no one here would understand. A trip that renders all human enlightenment horseshit.

Man you gotta smoke the Salvia weed:D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

Instead of rat consciousness we should call it monkey consciousness

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

Posted (edited)

Yes, but something beyond this dream should not be limited by anything in this life, right?

Life is the DREAM

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

Yeah, it seems like it's really all based on states of consciousness.

It is

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

But what about if I give mushrooms to someone that doesn't care about understanding anything and is a normie? Maybe it will open their minds slowly if they keep coming back.

I told a cousin to do mushrooms and told her some of my experiences. She did and hated it. Nothing mystical only bad trip cause of a breakup.

Yeah psychedelics change my state of consciousness. 

Psychedelics come with a Warning: 

Results vary from person to person

6 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Instead of rat consciousness we should call it monkey consciousness

ooof, Monkey is a high attainment...

I'm full of shit.

At the most, I'm an eagle shooting high

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Psychedelics come with a Warning: 

Results vary from person to person

The warning that nobody told me about is that all people are imaginary. 

let's see. genetics implies that you, due to your genetic configuration, cannot access deep meditative states, openness to the absolute, enlightenment, due to your genetic configuration. This could  be partly true, there are people who, even if they were born in a Buddhist monastery and had been educated in meditation since they were children, would have limitations and others would not. that's how it is. But the question is, is that "genetic"? Or would the millions of micro circumstances in your life since birth, your mother's energy, your childhood environment, every micro event in your life, have contributed equally or more than genetics? It is impossible to know, therefore, the word genetics is not accurate, just wrong term

On 6/11/2024 at 9:22 PM, Leo Gura said:

You made this thread but didn't even watch the video?

Lol, true comedy, but that aside, great thread. Rain Man type characters are quite interesting. 

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

karma sounds spiritual, agree. But we are talking about spirituality

We are talking about physics! You not being a kangaroo.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

genetics implies that you, due to your genetic configuration, cannot access deep meditative states, openness to the absolute, enlightenment, due to your genetic configuration.

It equally implies that you can.

Maybe your genetics are perfect for the task at hand? How do you know?

You guys keep focusing on how genetics limits you, but you forget to notice how genetics enables everything you do.

Never forget, you could have been born a cactus.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Davino said:

At the most, I'm an eagle shooting high

An eagle is a majestic godly creature.

If you are an eagle that is a high attainment.

Edited by Leo Gura

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The warning that nobody told me about is that all people are imaginary. 

I know the biggest mind fuck is talking with you:D

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

let's see. genetics implies that you, due to your genetic configuration, cannot access deep meditative states, openness to the absolute, enlightenment, due to your genetic configuration. This could  be partly true, there are people who, even if they were born in a Buddhist monastery and had been educated in meditation since they were children, would have limitations and others would not. that's how it is. But the question is, is that "genetic"? Or would the millions of micro circumstances in your life since birth, your mother's energy, your childhood environment, every micro event in your life, have contributed equally or more than genetics? It is impossible to know, therefore, the word genetics is not accurate, just wrong term

No fucking clue but it seems to be the case

I know it is, but don't know why it is or how it is so