enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@enchanted wtffff abandoned a dwarf. 

@Davino

Yes they adopted an "8 year old child" from Ukraine and it turns out she was a 20 year old dwarf pretending to be a child so they abandoned her 2 years later

Leo the Blackpiller. On a project called "Actualized".

A drama in in five acts. Oh my.

Act 1:

Narrator: What in my view is genetics/Karma is being psychic, seeing Auras, subtle beings, OBEs, and all that stuff. That can't be trained by normies. One either has it or not.

Buuuuut training to rest in nondual awakened states? No. Many had to train a lot to get there (called meditation). Sure, some woke up spontaneously. It is called True Being. Every being has it, or better IS it. There are proven ways to access and stabilize that. Meditation for example. Not for every Karma-variant "delivered", but for many achieveable if training in earnest.

Yours truly for sure was not extraordinarily gifted and needed over 10 years to get anywhere near anything nondual. But was lucky using a meditation system that got pleasurable quite soon and enabled racking up the 1000s of hours of cutting off the "I/me/mine-bla-bla" sufficiently (many of that in daily life) to get anywhere near awakened nondual impersonal states.

Act 2:

Narrator: What can be heard in the last weeks from our respected host are frequent expression of suffering, and also being annoyed by being human. If that attitude is not a dissociation (sick form of non-growth/aborted transcendence) and not an differentiation &  integration (healthy form of growth/transcendence in Wilber speech), I don't know what is. Wilber, The Religion of the Future. All ways how transcendence/growth can go wrong, and how one can get addicted to 7th haven realms, and how to avoid and correct these, laid on a platter.

And now limiting believes and justifications why one can not practice letting go of the separate-self and shutting it off (aka meditation), because... rationalizations like genetics, prodigies, creativity and artistic and other stuff instead of boring meditation and annoying and what not.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/profound-quotes-032

https://www.actualized.org/insights/werewolf-boy

Leo Gura: "Exceptionally spiritually gifted people are born just like this werewolf boy. And no amount of spiritual practice will give you their abilities. But because all that happens on the inside, people do not see it. So they end up spending their lives trying to emulate someone who is a genetic freak, and of course they end up disappoint with their lack of results or unhappiness in life. Because a werewolf boy has to live differently than normies. And if you as a normie try to live like werewolf boy, you will not be happy because it is not the right fit. This is why above all else in this work you must be true to yourself, to your genetics. Your destiny is in your genetics. But you need to discover what that means, which is no trivial matter."

Narrator: Got blackpilled? Got blackpilled!

Act 3:

Al Swearengen: "That's what life is one vile task after another. Don't get aggravated then the enemy has you by the short hairs." :$. WbtR: Sorry my friend.

https://actualized.org/insights/profound-quotes-032

Narrator: Profound indeed. The Buddha  not-en-vogue-long-dead-probably-never-historicaly-existing-gentleman called it dukha. Unsatisfying. A closet-Buddhist in the making?

And so much happiness & compassion that there are even dreams of nondual crocodiles biting fellow expressions of his True Infinite Being. :/

Ken Wilber:

"Ken Wilber: The downside comes with people that only use psychedelics or drugs and I found that over the years they just become mean.

It's somehow just kind of closes them down it's like you keep doing it and you keep doing it you keep doing it it doesn't quite cause the transformation.

It can cause a peak experience but generally not a transformative experience and some people like David Deida will say that in order for altered changes of state to contribute to transformation a permanent transformation it has to be basically endogenous and not a exogenous it has to be has your own source

People who do that (Psychedelics) the people that do use both (Meditation and Psychedelics) and use it as a sacrament i think an enormous bit out of it."

Posted over a year ago:

Act 4:

Narrator: So, my proposal would be either to rebrand the thing as spiritual-blackpilled.org instead of actualized.org. Or, as alternative, at least not giving the poor folks consuming all of that uncritically limiting believes just because one highflyer got hung up in the seventh-heaventh-with-you-know-what-substances without a way of getting to that blissful estate sobre and in daily life.

Leo, sorry for the rant. I wish you really the best, but that self-defeating blackpilling trend (probably generated by severly missing seaventh-heaventh-bliss - which I can understand), pushing it mostly on genetics and prodigy and what not (I would call that at least a bit "Karma" and not only genetics )...

I have to testify against it, because for many that "could make it" that constitutes black-pilling & installing limitting believes. And even if a being does not reach Enlightenment in this life, the soul (relative manifestation, but still appearing/same "reality" as everthing else, lasting longer than one life) will carry the transcendence-propensity generated by simply witnessing the mindstream (aka meditation). Same with compassion.

Act 5:

WbtR: Actualized?

Actualized!

Selling the drama (5 acts)  "Actualized! by the River & throwing the backpills back into the River where the came from"

Music while lowering the curtain:

Posted (edited)

@Water by the River None of your spiritual rationalizations can explain the simple fact that a chimpanzee cannot do spirituality.

You can quote spiritual texts all the day long, but at the end of it all a chimpanzee is still an chimpanzee. And the only reason you can parrot spiritual texts is because you happen to not be chimpanzee. But your awareness of this situation is not that much higher than that of a chimpanzee. So here we are.

No amount of meditation will get a chimpanzee to realize God. Thems facts you have no answer for.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Water by the River None of your spiritual rationalizations can explain the simple fact that a chimpanzee cannot do spirituality.

You can quote spiritual texts all the day long, but at the end of it all a chimpanzee is still an chimpanzee. And the only reason you can parrot spiritual texts is because you happen to not be chimpanzee. But your awareness of this situation is not that much higher than that of a chimpanzee. So here we are.

Yup, but a hairless monkey Chimpanzee...

... Selling Water by the River

So Leo were you like that kid Jake? 

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Butters said:

So Leo were you like that kid Jake? 

No. My mind is not good at math. My mind is good at higher things.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura is it fair to say even that Actualized.org teachings can only be realized at the highest level for those with proper genetics? Seems that would limit the amount of people that could get the most value out of your advanced insights.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

@Leo Gura is it fair to say even that Actualized.org teachings can only be realized at the highest level for those with proper genetics? Seems that would limit the amount of people that could get the most value out of your advanced insights.

For all the mathematicians among us: Define "highest" in an Spectrum of Infinity 9_9

n+1, and n -> Infinity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_induction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

Uh oh, no highest? Ever more higher/highest?

And for non-mathematicians: Maybe this guy can tell us more about the "highest level"? Or is the hand at 52 sec that knows more? Who can help with this little dilemma?

Come on guys, Infinity means there is always higher and it never stops. N + 1. There is no "highest". That is what the hand (52sec) is "selling".

But the Infinite, the non-finite, that "exists". Or not ^_^. Who is reading this again?

Your Chimpanzee selling the Infinite Vastness of Infinite Reality/Being and also n+1 Infinity/endless Infinities (being contained in that Infinite Reality/Being) driving to the River

Edited by Water by the River

Hi Leo, recently you are talking more of about genetic, is there any new awaken on it, please discuss or make video in it

@Water by the River don't you find it interesting though as to why you are interested in this stuff at all though (and on this forum to begin with) while others could care less?  You don't think that's genetically related at all?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Water by the River don't you find it interesting though as to why you are interested in this stuff at all though (and on this forum to begin with) while others could care less?  You don't think that's genetically related at all?

I would call the totality of these influences Karma. Of which genetics is a important part. Wilber once defined something like Kosmic Karma: The totality of all appearances in the Infinity of the Kosmos, going from one moment to the next. Cause & effect. And then there is individual Karma.

And there is not only genetics. There is a subtle body of each being spanning multiple levels of subtle energy, infused by higher-dimensional remants of each being which doesnt incarnate fully ("soul"). According to many OBEs, NDEs, mediums, visions and what not.

How to proove its not only genetics (which often tends to be a hardcore materialist view btw)? Twin-studies. Same genetics. Same upbringing. Yet, twins can end up totally different (personality and IQ). Twin studies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593100/

How come the IQ of twins CORRELATES (aka genetics has an impact), but is not the same (soul/Karma/whatever-impact)?

Genetics play a role, but not 100%

Same with spiritual talent I guess. 

In my view, the likelihood of Enlightenment is a mix of:

• Genetics/body 
  • Culture
  • Practice-method and its efficiency
  • And time invested in practice
  • and other factors.

Some wake up with zero practice. So that no culture and century forgets Spirit, even if the monopolistic "catholic churches" of this planet tend to burn anybody who wakes up too much, not even to talk about teaching enlightenment. We all know there is/was only ONE overachiever/Jesus (allowed): 

Some wake up with practice. I assume in future many more will wake up, as a mix of culture/practice-methods/Awakening-Technologies from binauereal beat to psychedelic to mind-brain-technology to genetic engineering. Or: the smarter souls don't incarnate of planets in "medieval" stage of spiritual development. Guess I am not that smart :$ 

So there seems to be a spectrum:

• Some wake up without doing much meditation-practice before (Ramana, Anandamayi Ma, Eckhart Tolle, Anssi (german guy), ... and you my friend. Illustrious company, hm ^_^),
  • some after a few weeks/months/years (Yaeko in Three Pillars of Zen for example),
  • other after several years or decades of practice (most cases both contemporary or historical. Frank Yang, Daniel Ingram, Ken Wilber, Bassui, Dogen, Shardza Rinpoche, looong list).
  • and of course Leos on-2-leg-walking-chimpanzees which never practice or wake up or even caring but instead really "living/sleeping the dream", as its supposed to be dreamt:

Who are we to judge who is in which category, or instead go blackpill pretty much everbody? Transcendence/meditation is useful in any case as soon as one postulates something like Karma persisting from life to life. And lots of people (NDEs, OBEs, visions, channeled, whatever) had visions/experiences of what a soul is: a bundle of propensities stored in a higher dimension.

So Spiritual-Blackpillling.Org when it comes to spiritual practice is... not nice :)

Selling "Be All That You Can Be" (and actually already are)

by the

River

Certainly, it seems that this could be related makeup. However, I’m currently outlining a research project in artificial intelligence, focusing on genetic algorithms. I’m seeking a comprehensive overview to gain a better understanding before delving into detailed research.

Jacob is also the brother of Natalia Grace, who was adopted then accused by her parents of being an adult in disguise

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Posted (edited)

So God is limited to "smart people"? That can't be right. Then I should quit spirituality right now.

@Leo Gura even recommended a book called "God is nothingness". You don't need to be smart to realize nothingness right? A chimpanzee could realize nothingness surely. And especially a rock could also.

Edited by enchanted

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No. My mind is not good at math. My mind is good at higher things.

Yeah I meant in some other field but similarly "genius" as a child? 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

All advanced spiritual teachings will only be realized by a tiny percentage of students, for whatever reasons. No news there.

If you were mentally retarded you could not make use of my teachings.

But many of my teachings are quite simple and easy to understand and start to put into practice.

Alien Consciousness -- I don't expect anyone to get that. But understanding how politics works is easy enough.

13 minutes ago, Butters said:

Yeah I meant in some other field but similarly "genius" as a child? 

No, I don't consider myself a genius. I'm fairly normal, with some above average intelligence, but not anything crazy. I do not have any special spiritual talents other than 1: an insane, superhuman sensitivity to psychedelics.

Psychedelics do not work on anyone else as they work on me. What I can get from psychedelics no one else gets. And that's nothing I did, it's just my genetics.

The first time I took 1 hit of weed I tripped for 12hrs. A trip so deep no one here would understand. A trip that renders all human enlightenment horseshit.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, enchanted said:

So God is limited to "smart people"? That can't be right.

God is Intelligence. So no way around that one.

But keep in mind that most "smart" people are pretty dumb when it comes to matters of God. God's intelligence is something else.

Then I should quit spirituality right now.

But then you could miss out on amazing stuff by your own lack of faith in yourself.

You have no idea what you are capable of.

@Leo Gura even recommended a book called "God is nothingness". You don't need to be smart to realize nothingness right? A chimpanzee could realize nothingness surely. And especially a rock could also.

You can realize Nothingness, but the God I speak of is something else.

Again, I am not saying you need to fit human notions of "smart" to realize God. But you do need a certain intelligence to see through your own illusions, constructions, and self-deceptions. I am unsure how much of that is genetic vs acquired. Probably some combination.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Alien Consciousness -- I don't expect anyone to get that. But understanding how politics works is easy enough.

So normal life conditions and genetics influence the ability to understand Alien Consciousness?

I feel pretty dumb generally compared to most people posting here, I wasn't very well educated, parents are normal people not great thinkers, etc...

Edited by Vibes

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Vibes said:

So normal life conditions and genetics influence the ability to understand Alien Consciousness?

That is a moot point because normal life conditions and genetics influence your ability to understand anything.

I feel pretty dumb generally compared to most people posting here, I wasn't very well educated, parents are normal people not great thinkers, etc...

I have no idea if you can or cannot understand Alien Consciousness.

Best to keep an open mind about it because you don't know whether you can or can't, and it would be a shame to artificially limit yourself through negative thinking.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a moot point because normal life conditions and genetics influence your ability to understand anything.

Yes, but something beyond this dream should not be limited by anything in this life, right?