enchanted

Latest blog post about child prodigies.

329 posts in this topic

Thanks for another insightful blog post!

I am confused, am I rat or am I God?

How could there be beings with higher consciousnessess than me if I'm imagining all those beings? 

Also, is my experience absolute or not? Do aliens exist if I don't experience them directly?

Any clarification by anyone would be greatly appreciated!

Just trying to understand. 

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

A rat is God.

But a cat is also God. And that is something to aspire to.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The way the kid (Jake) just matter of factly says:

"I'm just doing what I like to do" - sounding super unimpressed that others make such a big deal out of what for him is normal.

Posted (edited)

Anyone great is just doing what he likes to do. Or, in other words, just exercising his God-given talents. That's what greatness is.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A rat is God.

But a cat is also God. And that is something to aspire to.

;)

Yes, cats are cool. Thanks Leo. 

So I'm realizing what makes Actualized.org unique is that it's about two things. Realizing you are God and maneuvering and "leveling up" in God's dream. 

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Yes, cats are cool. Thanks Leo. 

So I'm realizing Actualized.org is about two things. Realizing you are God and maneuvering and "leveling up" in God's dream.

Yes

Which is unique and cool

Not particularly unique. All spiritual teachings have that personal dev component to some degree because all people gotta figure out how to live better.

All religions teach you about God, but then they also teach you how best to live to align with God. Because you'll never find God if you live like a pig.

What's unique about my work is the amount of practical stuff we interconnect with metaphysical stuff.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura oh I see thanks!  Do things that I don't see exist? 

@PenguinPabloWhat's the name of the child prodigy in the video, (the video isn't available in my country)

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Do things that I don't see exist? 

That is something you should contemplate and answer for yourself, not based on anyone's words.

Edited by Leo Gura

34 minutes ago, enchanted said:

PenguinPabloWhat's the name of the child prodigy in the video, (the video isn't available in my country)

You made this thread but didn't even watch the video?

1 hour ago, enchanted said:

So I'm realizing what makes Actualized.org unique is that it's about two things. Realizing you are God and maneuvering and "leveling up" in God's dream. 

Well put! 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Based on the story in the video, it's like he started off as a non-functioning savant and was able to somehow gain the skills needed for living a normal life. Pretty impressive and probably rare.

Anyone else catch when he mentioned his math skills originating at a higher dimension? It reminds me of another functional math savant who explained how answers came to him in the form of light. Someone should give these people training and psychedelics to see what comes out the other end.

I was obsessed with this kid when I was younger, I remember watching that interview and then trying to find out every scrap of info I could about him.

I got the random idea literally just a few weeks ago to check in after like 10 years and see what he's been up to, came to find that there was this big scandal with parents in that his mother actually played up his genius a lot in order to make money selling a book "the spark" she wrote about him. Not to say he isn't a genius he clearly is, but she was making him out to be like 1 in a billion or something. Apparently the problems he was solving on TV shows weren't actually advanced as they were made out to be according to other physicists and mathematicians. 

That's why he was all over the news because his mother actually encouraged him to do it because she seen an opportunity. Think he's doing well though, he's a physicist at perimeter institute for theoretical physics.

5 hours ago, What Am I said:

Anyone else catch when he mentioned his math skills originating at a higher dimension? It reminds me of another functional math savant who explained how answers came to him in the form of light. 

I really liked the part where they ask him what is the 4th dimension?

This for me is the answer of a genius to a naive question.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

8 hours ago, enchanted said:

@Leo Gura

@PenguinPabloWhat's the name of the child prodigy in the video, (the video isn't available in my country)

VPN? 

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

Here's another video..

Apparently he's 25 years old and a theoretical physicist at Perimeter Institute now. His research areas are loop quantum gravity and quantum foundations.

His parents also abandoned a 8 year old dwarf from Ukraine they adopted and then regretted.

Edited by enchanted

Surprised this man also talks about the 4th dimension being instrumental in his understanding of Math.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God