jacknine119

life purpose important question🆘🆘🆘

25 posts in this topic

Guys if there are no exist good or bad why do i have to help other people with my life purpose?  i think nice question is: What will i do if everyone will be good and no one needs my help.

Posted (edited)

You don't have to help people, but tying your work with contributing positively to society is a sure way to create meaningful work.

If you are not contributing positively to society in some way, what are you doing on this planet?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  I've dealt with people that are sadistic and draw pleasure from the pain of other people. People who enjoy causing harm, pain and exploitation. I figured that their just wired that way.

Would it be "wrong" for this person to follow a life purpose where he harms other people?

Its a hypothetical obviously but I mean considering that the person is literally wired differently.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, UpperMaster said:

@Leo Gura  I've dealt with people that are sadistic and draw pleasure from the pain of other people. People who enjoy causing harm, pain and exploitation. I figured that their just wired that way.

Would it be "wrong" for this person to follow a life purpose where he harms other people?

Its a hypothetical obviously but I mean considering that the person is literally wired differently.

That's a toxic sort of person.

I have a video called Toxic Life Purpose where I talk about various forms of toxic purposes.

Hitler is a great example of a toxic life purpose.

But if you get joy out of genociding others, what can I tell you? My teachings are not for such people.

Edited by Leo Gura

@jacknine119 what is your life purpose tobacco and guns?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

17 hours ago, jacknine119 said:

Guys if there are no exist good or bad why do i have to help other people with my life purpose?

In the absolute, there's no good or bad, but relative to the human condition there are better ways to live life. You don't have to help other people with your life purpose but life feels better when you healthily contribute to society, you get more rewards, more social recognition, people like you more and it makes you happier.

17 hours ago, jacknine119 said:

i think nice question is: What will i do if everyone will be good and no one needs my help.

What do you like to do?

@Leo Gura Can you please zoom into "contributing to society in a positive way". Followers of Islam consider spreading Islam to the world to be their greatest contribution. How do we know what contributes to society and is positive, according to whom? What about simply being, as existence provides enough for everyone? 

19 hours ago, jacknine119 said:

Guys if there are no exist good or bad why do i have to help other people with my life purpose?  i think nice question is: What will i do if everyone will be good and no one needs my help.

Your life purpose is a medium by which you can express your Inner purpose/Enlightenment.

1 hour ago, creativepursuit said:

@Leo Gura .How do we know what contributes to society and is positive, according to whom?

According you, of course. Who else is there?

1 hour ago, creativepursuit said:

What about simply being, as existence provides enough for everyone? 

Existence does not provide enough for everyone. All organisms must work to survive.

1) Simply being does not give you any reason to live or thrive. At least for most people.

2) Unless you are multi-millionaire, you must work to survive.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

According you, of course. Who else is there?

If you were cut off from your environment and were put to live with Muslims, how would you survive?

Your way of life is literally threatening to them. For example, one way could be, but I am still not sure, to minimize your engagement with them and have minimal influence on them.

Edited by Nemra

34 minutes ago, Nemra said:

If you were cut off from your environment and were put to live with Muslims, how would you survive?

Your way of life is literally threatening to them. For example, one way could be, but I am still not sure, to minimize your engagement with them and have minimal influence on them.

Why do we have to come up with out of the blue theoretical examples to prove a point. Part of the survival is adapting to one's environment and peers while using your purpose as an anchor.

@petar8p

There are people who don't feel like contributing to their society because their values are too different from those of their peers, and they are likely here as guests or members.

This is some real stuff. Clearly, the value gap isn't huge in your case.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

I would speak less and look for ways to move out.

Your speech is always limited by your location.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, creativepursuit said:

@Nemra Could this situation be a revelation of ego death, in turn leading to awakening? @Leo Gura

I don't understand what you mean.

@Leo Gura I am pointing to comment by my dear friend @Nemra "Your way of life is literally threatening to them, Their way of life is threatening to mine. Could this situation produce ego-death and, in turn, enlightenment that there is no self?

4 minutes ago, creativepursuit said:

Could this situation be a revelation of ego death, in turn leading to awakening?

Please don't ever gaslight yourself with spiritual stuff in order to feel validated for not being able to solve your situation.